Why arent you trying to loose weight Cred Forums?

Why arent you trying to loose weight Cred Forums?
What's youre excuse?

> DAY 1

General Fat Shame/Fitness thread

*curls up on your lap and purrs*

Because I like to sleep.

what?

don't loose weight

at least youre honest
> height? weight?

ok, sure

Because I'm on a bulk, but then I'll cut

so fuck you

this became a shit thread fast OP

I am trying, I have been riding a bike. I know the level I am at is pathetic but I am trying. Today I hit a personal record riding 6 and a half miles. I also have cut soda pop out of my diet.

I'm trying to get a big ball gut like a grizzly bear, but my job is so active that I hover around 110kg.

5'2, 180-ish.

Not so much a food problem as it is an avoidance of any physical movement for days at a time. I love to sleep. And just be in bed in general.

same here, trying to eliminate sweets. no soda for two weeks. keep going man
i used to ride my bike sometimes but a bike shop filled the air with the tires and popped them, height? weight?
well at least you answered
eh, arent they all shit threads
you actively want to look round?
ah, i'm around the same ballpark.
5'6" and 200
and same, i'm gonna start walking to school

Yes I do.

>ah, i'm around the same ballpark.
>5'6" and 200
>and same, i'm gonna start walking to school

I say that, too. But then I don't actually do it. I mean, fuck it, just sleep. You know what feels good? Stretching in bed.

Loose? That's not right.

I'm 6'1'' 248

I'm sure they meant "lose."

why?
just do it man, my only excuse was the fucking sun, but it cooled down and i have an umbrella.
i wish i could sleep...fucking homework...and kinda. my bed sucks
you know what i meant

i did, thank you
wish i was that tall

No thanks. Not only do I hate moving, I hate being outside. I burn so easily. But you know what's awesome? When you find that one comfy ass spot in bed.

I don't know, I just want to be bear sized. I find it sexy.

I't not really all it's cracked up to be.

Big men are sexy and comforting. Big, but not John Goodman big. More like Jason Siegel big. Or a chubby Will Ferrell.

I just want my gut to be a little rounder, not fat bastard levels of fat.

there isnt one on my bed...i'm more comfy on my floor
well i'm not exactly a big man, so i gotta look thin, else i look like a pea
well i am the oldest, i jsut wish i was as tall as my younger broother, you know? (6'0')
how old?

It's only weird if you have a small dick. Other than that, it's fine.

My dick is about 6 inches but fat as hell.

>there isnt one on my bed...i'm more comfy on my floor

That sucks. I have a huge comfy bed to myself. Worth every penny and every non-paid fake sick day.

Lost a bunch a while back. I know what I have to do to do it again, used to play Football it's easy to jump back into it anytime. But, I've been stress eating like a mother fucker lately and haven't been able to jump my mind back into the right fucking direction.

I mean, ok. I've seen smaller on big guys, and that does interfere with sex. Big guys and small dicks is not a good combination.

I actually am. Been trying like hell for about 3 months now and I'm just under 30 pounds down. Sick of being a fat fuck.

I hear you.

I have the weight to throw behind my dick, i've broken condoms before while I was fucking. But i can definitely get my dick well and truly inside. It's thickness is helpful too.

So, any tips on how to make my gut rounder, even though my job involves a lot of physical activity?