No weed thread cmon Cred Forums i know you can do better

no weed thread cmon Cred Forums i know you can do better

Other urls found in this thread:

fredericknewspost.com/news/crime_and_justice/cops_and_crime/undercover-operation-in-which-officer-worked-at-burger-king-netted/article_fa4fa74d-76d3-5ba2-b5fe-9800d5f578ff.html
imgur.com/a/pjOo6
ziploc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Plz somebody validate my existence by relating to weed.

who is selling weed in montreal i kinda need weed all my guys are off town to night and i am looking for a good guy who do good deal . Montreal QC rosemont

When even OP abandons the thread...

did not left yet wana see my plant ?

>Funny or die watermark

So this is neo Cred Forums...

sup dude you into my request ?

Ye

Seriously, the DEAs efforts are just sad nowadays.

No but nice trips

thx btw dudes no dea here was scared to ask this on Cred Forums cuz i know mods and shit happen here

Mods aren't a thing.

Even still you most likely will not find a reliable connect on Cred Forums.
This place is chock full of pedophiles and edgy tweets.

i do know but i have nothing its friday night man there is nothing else to do then ask Cred Forums

More to come here a time stamp

weed thread without anyone posting his gear or weed?
>shit tier Thread

Fuck this leaf. Someone just give me general tips for how to find new plugs.

All of mine are shit tbfh

>edgy tweets.
>tweets.
what?

dude look at my shit bro
>706065712

this is what i am talking about.
nice user. what strain?

could you share w/ the montreal guy man i kinda really want som weed i do have so money tho

Still 3 left the first one died :(

Prove you aren't an AI leaf

s4
is a nice strain man
it is so complicated to take pictures with the phone. To medicated to do that

meet me at sainte catherine and avenue wood in 30 minutes ill be the one with the gray hood

Here a better one guys

how i know you are legit boy you gonna rob me boy ??

You don't. It's a 50/50. Either he sells you some weed (probably not), or he robs you/murders you.

only one way to find out

bigy i really want to but man Cred Forums is kinda full of wierd guys ( no offences)

Sounds promising...

Bring a gun.
Problem solved.

dude cmon man esay money for no trouble

notice that too

yea right ....

Could be a complete waste of time, OP.
He might stand you up and make you feel quite silly.

You disagree?

i know t=his is why im still w/ you guys and still looking for a guy in rosemont nice enough to help a Cred Forumsro in need

not really but as i said i live montreal only smoke weed no selling so no need for guns

cant find shit up here in NOVA
so many rich bitches, no easy to find sellers

Good luck m8.

In Michigan we have dispensaries that you can go to if you have a medical card.

It's literally a weed store with candy and everything.

Idk how it works in Canada, but hey...

i bet as i said befor here my guys are out of town and im am screwd so i keep on looking anyone close to mcdo jeantalon and viau tell me

nice things m8 but here 2 you need a card to go to a shop very private they dont display outside but still legal with medical cart but soon it may be legal for fun use

im all the way over in reston, but sure

>>i am also wiling to cut a doobie or else ( if you guys have bunts)

>reston ?

virginia !!!!!

Hahaha stoners BACK THEF UCK OUT

I DARE YOU TO GIVE A SHIT. No one is going to care. You can't protest this. You can't fucking cry to the cops and tell them "Whaa you spend my taxpayer money"

Just look at this. Sit there. That's all you can do. Know that people will go THIS FAR to take your weed away and know that no one will do anything to stick up for you, because you're just a fucking no life little bitch.

fredericknewspost.com/news/crime_and_justice/cops_and_crime/undercover-operation-in-which-officer-worked-at-burger-king-netted/article_fa4fa74d-76d3-5ba2-b5fe-9800d5f578ff.html

>Woman fresh out of the police academy is assigned to work undercover at a local Burger King
>She's new to town, so no one will recognize her
>Scores her first bust: 5 grams of marijuana and two pills
>BK employees going to jail now

How much in taxpayers money was spent here?

>>Plz somebody validate my existence by relating to weed.

That's how I got out of the neet life. I got a job, got out of my comfort zone, started smoking, met some fellow stoners, learned to relax around people, and learned so much about myself because it put me in a state of mind that constant anxiety would always pull me away from.

ye my dude

i know right but still cant find weed

ok when can you be here bro ??

Good to hear bro

dam son this is bad !!!!!! but i kinda know the town i grew here and i am looknig for a clean dealer that i can call back to re-up once a week

i have no clue where that is. im also buying, not sellin

>looking for a dealer

Made your post shorter, because after all, all dealers are re-upping someone once a week anyways lol

I don't recommend looking for dealers on here. It's not the most dangerous thing you can do but it's still pretty fucking silly. You have to hope some nig nog that doesn't give a fuck ends up sharing his info on here, and then you'll end up questioning associating yourself with someone dumb enough to sell drugs on Cred Forums. So be careful, I'm worried about ya, fellow human

QC Canada

Oh... I meant NOVA as in Northern Virginia...

ho thank you bro
but this is Cred Forums i mean guys are puting cheese pizza shit in here and u know they still do it

Someone found weed in a 1910's home. They smoked it.

it was a reddit post so I'll just save you the trouble and link to the image gallery directly:

imgur.com/a/pjOo6

still you are right no body is gonna do some thing like that but if i was realy looking for gras i would just go outside and ask people in park not asking on Cred Forums mods and feds are here all time but thank for the thread

I would smoke this shit

I'm not saying this weed is dated to the age of the house (1908 now that I've re-read that post) but it is in the early 1900s based on the shit I see there

they had plastic film canisters like that in 1910?

I've gone almost a week without smoking because it's been fucking up my life, and I'm probably going to buy an once tomorrow. How much of a loser am I?

yeah right and ziplock bags ?

don't bring dumb reddit shit here. reddit smells.

not a loser at all man how much you get your onces i got mine a 120$ to a 160$ CA not to bad

$150 for high quality shit here in CO

Maybe it's someone's stash from the 50s or 60s, then

Or maybe it's not a ziplock bag but it looks like one

yeah boy gtfo

it's just from their /r/trees section which is a hell lot better than the rest of that site anyways. Just stoners

or maybe jesus is my mom or or maybe maybe your mom is on Cred Forums already

Its probably how they stored everything found, think a little people

Product type Storage Solutions
Country United States
Introduced 1964; 52 years ago
Website ziploc.com/

just so u know now .....

bump kek new fag here

gtfo of my weed thread you fuck tard

fuckin tight pipes! hand made?

nvm I didn't read your post

Fuck weed, dabs are way to go