No one is ever going to love me

no one is ever going to love me

k.

1.go to Barnes and Noble.
2.find graphic novel "Daytripper"
3.read

Bump

You're pretty handsome. Take a shower, put mousse in your hair, drink coffee, put on vest, go out somewhere you can chill. People watch

shit dude ur photo is disturbing me..
cheer up...

not with that attitude.
How do you expect another person to love you if you don't love yourself

Go outside, dress well and be a person.

and bitches love the guitar

checked

Yeah attitude is super important. I know its tough but find things you enjoy.

Even if you think you're butt-ass ugly (which you're not), there are girls out there with all kinds of tastes in guys. If you ever interact with girls (college, work, etc.) you're bound to find one that likes you eventually.

Brandon 2.0

Easiest method: Exercise. Gym culture makes friends if youre consistent. Not everyone in the gym is a meathead, you can make friends. Get out there and try. Keep that chin up.

Fact.

except girls would frequently talk to brandon on here

Maybe, but that doesn't mean you can't love yourself

Seriously, you're not that bad looking. Stop stressing about whether someone will love you and get out there and just be interested in what people have to say. That's the thing that a lot of people don't do. It will attract people to you. Trust me.

if you kys can i get that telecaster?

Sitting in your room fucking crying about it isn't going to change anything.
Go to a bar, have a drink and meet some new people mate.

Yeah. OP I totally gonna rate you like 8/10.

Yeah! Because drinking alcohol in bars always leads to higher self-esteem

LUL
get a life, stop whinign, be efficient, stop wasti ng your time, do all the things oyu should do rather than the things you fell like doing and get started. i bet the only reason you rdepressed is because you dont life up to your own capabilitys

Not if you stay on this awful site man. Cheer up a bit and love the little things like the sunrise and the air that you breath. A step at a time, it will all work out.

idk if a depressant should be recommended..

Alcohol enhances emotion.

If you drink sad, you get sadder.
If angry = angrier
If happy = happier

drinking 101

fukc im so drunk i can ttype

Yo. OP, you cute.

Post more pics pls

>whinign
what

horse shit.

why?
>a vest
that's the moment i knew you were lying to me
i wish i could
i don't expect that
well i've gone to college for years and worked for years so i'm a little dubious
this
i went to a gym for several years as well
>not that bad
that means it is in fact bad
drinking alone in public doesn't sound very pleasant
thanks
that's hardly the "only" reason
ok

yes

Damn dude fuzzy vests are cuddly. That's why I recommended one. Shit make me want to cuddle you.

Because Daytripper changed my life. Maybe it'll help you too.

You look like a fatter Ed Sheeran minus the talent

You don't know what mad riffs he's shredding. Back of m8

Not with that attitude they won't.

This belongs in r9k.

Actually scratch that, that board is an infinite feedback loop of depression. It will make you feel worse.

Calm down, ok?

Dude your posts really upset me and it has nothing to do with the way you look. You pretty much made yourself into a meme as the average-looking, but unreasonably depressed guy. Just talk to a therapist, get on anti-depressants. You're not even ugly. Start going to the gym again. Meet people on Wizards forums and get a good Dungeons and Dragons campaign going. Whatever. There are so many ways to not be as miserable as you seem. I've struggled with depression my whole life, but there is always deeper to sink. And always enjoyment and fulfillment to be had.

I love the human that you are

ITT: autismo newfag talking to the meme

give me your guitar

I've never seen the second picture. Have you?

It might be a hormonal issue for you. Might be related to diet too.

Tips:
>Cut sugar out of your diet. No soft drinks. Sugar is a major depressant (quick high and then crash).
>Drink lots of water. Drink coffee in morning.

Are you really giving me an armchair psychology recommendation on how to treat my lifelong clinical depression? Seriously get the fuck out.

We need a pic of you to judge

When in doubt pledge to satan!

Fuck off with this attention whoring shit.

Deep down you know exactly what you have to do to improve yourself, but you won't do it will you? Because that means you'll have to get in the race with the rest of us, and you won't be all tortured and suffering and special and noble.

Awww diddums.

Get the fuck over yourself. Depression is easy. and you're wallowing in it like a filthy fucking pig.

>no one is ever going to love me

After spamming your fugly mug and sniveling self-pity so many times, I'm surprised that Cred Forums hasn't tracked you down and lynched your sorry ass.

If you act like this in public, everyone would hate your sorry, stinking ass.

I'm honestly impressed with Cred Forums in this thread.
Cumpassion even in the midst of our cancerous Cred Forums

>lifelong clinical depression
>lifelong

dude you can't be more than 20. I've got T Shirts as old as you

better just kys

Exercise.
Good food.
Sleep.
Hygiene.
Meditation.
Psychedelics.
Travel.
Spend time in nature.
Talk to everybody.
Make more/better friends.
Disturb all current routines.

If you're middle-aged and giving such half-handed, empty advice, you have lived an empty life.

Funny, I was thinking the opposite.

Nice replies are newfag-encouraging cancer

OP, what are you going to do about it?

>you have lived an empty life.

Yeah? I bet he has some great t-shirts, though. You're just a fag, and I bet you have shitty t-shirts.

If you think this website is about not being nice to people, then you haven't been here very long yourself.

I don't recall giving advice to anyone, fucking idiot

Follow this b/ro's advice, but you won't. It feels too good feeling sorry for yourself. I should know, I do it too.

You fucking trolling dude? Some user posting this guys pic? Be honest. yeah, I know where I am.

never have i seen before a more accurate statement

5.15 A.M.
Snow laying all around
A collier cycles home From his night shift underground
Past the silent pub
Primary school, workingmen's club
On the road from the pithead
The churchyard packed With mining dead

Then beneath the bridge He comes to a giant car
A shroud of snow upon the roof A mark ten jaguar
He thought the man was fast asleep
Silent, still and deep
Both dead and cold
Shot through With bullet holes

The one armed bandit man Came north to fill his boots
Came up from cockneyland
E-type jags and flashy suits
Put your money in Pull the levers Watch them spin
Cash cows in all the pubs
But he preferred the new nightclubs

Nineteen sixty-seven
Bandit men in birdcage heaven
La dolce vita, sixty-nine All new to people of the Time

Who knows who did what
Somebody made a call They said his hands
Were in the pot
That he'd been skimming hauls
He picks up the swag They gaily gave away
Drives his giant jag Off to his big pay day

The bandit man Came north to fill his boots
Came up from cockneyland
E-type jags and flashy suits
The bandit man Came up the great north road
Up to geordieland To mine The mother lode

Try metta meditation. Lots of people are into the mindfulness meditation thing lately. But traditionally in Buddhism, you practise compassion meditation before mindfulness. And the first object of compassion should be yourself.

Don't be so hard on yourself if you don't get everything right on the first go. And don't be so hard on yourself if you slip up in your attempts to change. If you fuck up, it's okay. Changing is difficult. Accept that you're going to fuck up along the way. As long as you get up to keep moving forward, that's what counts.

If you're anything like most people, you've probably got an inner monologue going on in your head that probably never shuts up. In depressed people, this voice in your head is endlessly blaming, attacking, critical, judgmental. And it's also dull, because it repeats the same thought-routines every single day. Depressed people have regimes of thoughts where they find themselves thinking the same horrible things on a loop.

Part of the way out is to transform that voice. The goal is to either transform that voice so it talks to you like a kind friend instead of an enemy, or quieten the voice altogether.

don't worry kid, someday they'll do a sequal to Sixth Sense and you'll be back on top again.

Unlike OP, I see no out for me because I no longer care enough to try.
I lost my mom, my job, and my gf within 90 days. I sit alone in my house now, surfing /b and pulling my pud. I live a null existence.

Thank you for your kindness though. OP needs it more than I do. It's too late for me.
> not kidding

probably.

You look like the lead singer from marcy fucking playground

What happened?

Fucking This

who dat