Cred Forums, my family is retarded...

Cred Forums, my family is retarded. My parents both think Trump is a racist and a misogynist but know basically nothing about what he's said and anything about politics. They're teaching my 8 year old sister that Trump is horrible, he hates women/calls them fat pigs, and its "Embarrassing to have him as a candidate". They also know no discipline and she acts like a fucking 2 year old (which is ACTUALLY embarrassing). What the fuck do I do. They never listen to what I say because fuck me, right? Help.

>inb4 kill them

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FBzoDO64wqA
youtube.com/watch?v=eWdhsmKl9b0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself

They are right and you are a dumb motherfucker

suicide is an option

lostallhope.com/

Kek will bless Trump with meme magic and win the election you cucks. you guys will be the ones to have to kill yourselves

/thread

Trump is a hero. Rape your parents.

Regardless of the result, kill them on election night. Its the only way.

Get decent links and just sit down and talk to them. Remind them that they're acting hyperbolic amd all the shit about trump is literally coming from people spending money against them.

You could also always remind them/show them shit about HRC like how she calls people filthy jews but trump never has.

People will act rational if given the chance.

Speak with them calmly and be inquisitive. Make them part of the conversation, ask them "where did you get that info" "did you hear the clip or just someone misquoting him".

The only people who hate trump are people who are scared of losing their power, or uneducated on the candidates.

He has a reasonable and fair immigration plan (no illegals and easier legal)
He has tax cuts for the poor, 50k or less pay 0 in tax
He doesn't want to get in a war with Russia
He wants to keep china from devaluing currency

I mean none of that is racist, nobe of it sexist.

Show them videos of blacks gays and women defending trump, there's 100s of them and they're good.

Godspeed user

I'd start with the list of suspicious deaths tied to HC. Worked for me

You know something about politics? Go on, analyze the word "politics" first.

The first step in becoming intelligent is to admit you're retarded

Do you have the links to where HRC calls people jews?

See how loving Trump is. Donald kisses babies, Hillary eats them.

You live in a democracy, parents have been imprinting theirselves and beliefs on children since the dawn of time
>thinks he can change people

>My parents both think Trump is a racist and a misogynist

You're the retard, not your parents. You'll understand once you get out of grade school, son.

Just get the videos from youtube. Plenty of clips of her calling niggers a scourge and stuff like that from back when Bernie bros were digging shit up on her.

no you're a fucking cuck

Your parents are correct.

Those are big words for a 3rd grader.

Black baby blood is the secret to American riches

youtube.com/watch?v=FBzoDO64wqA

Why the fuck do we care about your parents. Get off here kid

Sit her down and talk about Hilary...
Then tell your parenrs they'll need a suicide watch for your kid sister.
Even at eigth, she'll think an hero

>Implying Trump would actually build.

He'd most likely handle the business end.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWdhsmKl9b0&feature=youtu.be

Slap the shit out of them and tell them to nut the fuck up and MAGA

To add to this, you need to do it in a way that's not condescending or they won't listen to a word you have to say.
Tell them from the sources they're exposed to you can see why they would feel that way, then present accurate information to fill in their gaps of misunderstanding.

You're 18, right? Move the fuck out and let them fail as parents...

>implying trump has any real policy or position that wouldn't change if someone gave him a fucking dollar.