What's your honest opinion on interracial couples?

What's your honest opinion on interracial couples?

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/category/asian-women-tall-white-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck cares...worry about yourself.

I don't want a mate outside my race but that's because I'm only really attracted to my own race due to to no exposure to others as a child.
I don't see it as a good thing. Every race evloved differently for reasons and developed different traits. Just keep the working system going.

this

/bread, also who ever is paying you to post this segregation shit needs to pay or try a little bit harder...

who fucking cares. go back to Cred Forums

It's fine you moron. Where do you live to even care??? Get out more, lots happening out there.

I don't care.

My father is Indian and mother is American. I'm attracted to mostly white women and I don't mind interracial, but I guess that's a huge bias from me.

Where do you live? What your level of education?

This
Go post this bait on Cred Forums.

It doesn't even occur to me that it is a different thing to same racial couples until racist people bring it up.

who cares?

I'm Asian and my girlfriend is white

Offspring have beautiful skin and hair. I approve. Example: Halle Berry

I know half of these idiots barely have a highschool education and live in shit small towns with shit in breeding.

>What's your honest opinion on interracial couples?

- White woman / Black man
> 90% she couldn't attract a White guy
> 10% she's a SJW or rebelling

- White man / Asian woman
> The one true example of White privilege: he's trading up 2-3 points on the looks scale over what he could get in a White broad

- Asian man / White woman
> She's a SJW and he's gregarious for a slant-eye

- White man / Black woman
> She's a self-loather with a triple digit IQ and is ashamed of the typical nigger. He's an ass-man.

- White woman / Spic man
> she probably couldn't get a White guy
> OR she likes more macho men (Latin lover fantasy)

- White man / Spic woman
> couldn't get a White woman
> likes ass and drama queening

Generally you'll be happier if you don't worry about who's sleeping with whom, but stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason

(this from a White guy with MASSIVE Oedipus complex.)

IDGAF

My father is indian and my mother is american. Although i grew up in a pretty homogenous population of whites, im really only attracted to middle easterns or indians. Fuck me right?

It seems like the only people that have a problem with people fucking other people with slightly different skin color, are the same that have no problem fucking their own family.

Dude she's like 50 and still looks great.

Or, you know, they MAY just like their personality. Shot in the dark, I know.

When was the last time you got out your moms basement and interacted with anyone?

autism.

>Or, you know, they MAY just like their personality. Shot in the dark, I know.

Not really. There is a reason the overwhelming majority of people marry within their own race.

The romance market depends upon supply / demand / value / etc.

The more we learn about genetics the more we understand the BIP (behavior, intelligence, personality) traits are immutable and differ by "continent of ancestry" (the medical euphemism for race).

To quote the President "Sunday morning is the most segregated hour of American life."

i like them, i just wish they weren't solely based on fads/flavors of months

There are bigger things to think about than what other people are doing unless your life is boring and empty.

That didn't disprove my point.

>2016
>he STILL thinks people date each other for personality

as long as blacks and muslims aren't involved, all is fine

The reality of the sexual market continues to escape you.

8s date 8s.

Men favor youth and fertility signals (looks, looks, looks).

Women favor a combination of status, wealth, personality, and looks.

Women peak in value. in their late teens / early 20s.

Men peak (dating value) in their mid-30s.

Races differ in more traits than melanin (despite what your teacher told you).

These traits have similar effects in the dating market as those I mentioned above. That's why the stereotype of a fat & frumpy White woman having to date Black men is a stereotype . . . because it's true.

Don't really care. I'm alone at the end of each day anyway.

Is that why are you single user? It's ok to confide in me, I'll listen.

You forgot one.

Christ, those babies are ugly.

As a white male, insecure of his penis size - I approve of a white male with a black girl, bilut not the other way around. 90% of the time white girls take to black men to get back at their dads or because they're sluts. Same goes for a white gay and a black gay.

whiteman/asian woman here. fuck yeah white privileged trade ups!

Im in an inter racial relationship. Its nice.

>That didn't disprove my point.

Reality disproves your point.

Nerdy White guys date pretty Asian broads because they can date 7s & 8s that way.

Fat, ugly, herpes infected, White women with shitty jobs date Black men because no White man will stay with her.

Why do fat, frumpy White women seem to mesh with Black guys personality wise?

Supply n Demand with 'ability to pay' aka your sexual market value determine who you date. Your ability to pay is largely determined by your race: bubble-lipped, low IQ, low income coon? Can't date a high value woman.

I'd be worried if you said otherwise.

Then again, it is Cred Forums...

>You forgot one.

Didn't forget, it's just that 4-leaf clovers are more common.

Hey, I like me a good looking baby as much as the next degenerate, but those ones are just....ugh.

Of course, because Asian women are O-K with black guys, but not niggers. Most black guys tend to be niggers.

That's what I get for having faith in you.

In other words, who you date is completely dependent on your social stature.
This kind of disproves your original post...

>whiteman/asian woman here. fuck yeah white privileged trade ups!

The reason I understand the trade-up is that I've done it.

I'm a 6 who has shagged Asian 8s because muh White privilege.

In most things White privilege it just means having a triple-digit IQ and knowing both your parents (crime, education, income, etc.)

In the dating market a few muscles and a less introverted personality give you a HUGE leg up over most Asian men.

Asian men sometimes resent White guys for this (understandably . . over 3/4 White-Asian interracial couples are White man / Asian woman.).

>That's what I get for having faith in you.
>Having faith
>On Cred Forums
bruh

Same here I was not exposed to other races until 18s I don't find any darker race attractive at all, pretty, cute yes but no way sexually

I'm mexican, and I've had my share of high value Asians. Explain that one to me.

As far as interracial dating goes, OP is a faggot.

I'm too much of a fan of pink nipples for this to matter

im a white guy

ive dated/fucked
mexican
black
arab
indian
phillipena

the only one i havent actually had was asian

the point is they all have their pros and cons, its 2016, theres nothing wrong with interracial

That's pretty spot on, sad but spot on

>In other words, who you date is completely dependent on your social stature.

The primary determinant is your sexual market value. You'll date people of similar value as it's a fair trade. If you're a man this will be a combination of looks, personality, social status, and (of course) income.

Just because value is the PRIMARY determinant doesn't mean it's the only.

When people consider compatibility they choose someone of similar ancestry (though White man / Black woman couples have the LOWEST divorce rate @ 40% below White / White couples--- likely because the woman doesn't want to go back to the dating scene and shag other coons.).

Also they seem to want kids who're similar to themselves . . . in a primal way having a kid that looks nothing like you feels strange-- if the people who have interracial kids are to be believed.

this
Also I wouldn't want a gf who doesn't share my cultural background and identity.

>I'm mexican, and I've had my share of high value Asians. Explain that one to me.

A few muscles and an extroverted personality go a long way in the dating scene.

Are you Mexican of Spanish ancestry? I bet you have 0% injun blood.

nice.

Brown babes are the best

you find that thing in pic attractive?

Mexican. Most of my family, on both sides, are light skinned, but me, not so much.
>I bet you have 0% injun blood.
Doubt it, though I really wouldn't know for sure.

Extremely so. If I make it to Japan next year, I intend to go to Shibuya and/or Roppongi to find her.

Mexican bro here
I've fucked nothing but white women... Haven't had any issues with it either.

Doesn't really matter to me but I like to pretend it does around my red pilled friends.

Post from a 1/2 White 1/2 Asian guy about his life/dating experiences growing up with a mother who like to brag about having a 1/2 White son.

Sad, but true.
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/category/asian-women-tall-white-men/

>I don't see it as a good thing
Its not a bad thing either. Just because others (sjws) tell you that you should think as niggers the same way as every other race, doesn't make it how it SHOULD be. Yes, you shouldn't be an asshole based on someone's color, but the majority of people find sex with nig nogs repulsive and that is ok too.

Hypocrisy has come a long way and just about every bullshit spewer is a hypocrite.

We know (from mapping the genome) that in our recent past (probably in the last 100,000 years) that there were as few as 2000 humans. We also know that somewhere between 60,000 and 80,000 years ago, humans migrated out of Africa, travelling East and from there spread to 6 out of 7 continents of the world. For a species that requires 15 years between generations, 80,000 years is not a long time in terms of evolution. Sure, some of us lived in warmer climates and didn't need as much energy from the sun so we evolved higher levels of melanin while others lived in areas with lots of ice and snow so we evolved lower eyelids to block light reflecting off the ground. However, no humans lived in an environment in which intelligence was not a positive attribute, no humans lived in an environment in which self regulation was not a positive attribute.

You, I like you. have an internet point.

If knappy hair looks good to you, sure.

>6 out of 7 continents

>What's your honest opinion on interracial couples?
I will never date a girl who has touched a nignog sexually. Honestly, I don't want an std. Just the slightly higher std rates make me weary it has nothing to do with racism. I don't want a drippy dick.

/thread

Sad, but true

That isn't attractive to me

/Thread
Used my white privilege to marry a rich asian woman.
Shes not the hottest, but asian is my persuasion

As long as it's human, fucking another human, I couldn't give a flying fuck.

everyone can kill themselves.

Diversity is the problem with humankind. Once we are all brown then there will be no racism and the genetic diversity will be tightened. We'll all be brown some day. Thatll be humans natural skin colour when we meet extraterrestrials.

Mexicans arent exactly on the dark end of thr spectrum. Hell, they lump latino and white in nearly all stats for crime and demographics.

Also, despite trump saying a bunch of shit, i can guarantee people will prefer a mexican living next to them over a black man

It's the only way niggers are ever going to be domesticated so I'm down.

>Misspelled filipina
>Thinks the Philippines isnt in asia
>Same for india

Man, you are a singularity of faggot.

>we'll all be brown
Futurists are all fucking faggots who can never be proven wrong. No, we will all be white, junior.

sorry white fag but an Asian 8 is about level with a 5 rated white girl.

You have that flipped faggot. A white 8 is an asian 5
>Keep saluting that swastika

I don't have one because I've never been in one. when I do, I'll let you know. otherwise, as long as they love each other, I don't see the big deal.

muscles and extrovert? no wonder black guys get the white chicks.

Extroverted doesnt mean smells like newports, jamal

a chinklet is hotter than all whites? ,the fuck next ? is nigglet hotter than Asian and white chicks?

the fuck would I know? I'm not sucking on black cock, you need to ask your sis if they smell like newports, she can confirm.

Its a goddamn fact mate,
Asian 5s are white 8s

Sorry that the best you can do is nigger 5, which is white 2

How the fuck can you read well enough to understand newports, but read shitty enough to think i was asking a fucking question

I'm a white woman dating a black guy for 3 years.

Tbh I see stereotypes all the time that appear true. But I think our relationship is an exception.

Doesn't really matter anyway. The stereotypes are dumb af. Some examples:
>white woman has low self esteem
>black man wants to dominate white woman because of suppressed hate for white men
>black men love overweight white chicks
>white chicks let black men walk all over them

yeah sometimes it's true but at the end of the day none of that shit matters.

As for our relationship...we're both fit/attractive, working, young adults. Nothing unusual about us. I was raised in a diverse city but I'm still very much a "white girl" no slang and all that bs cringe shit. And he is very much a black man, not "white washed" at all. Comes from an all black family, never dated a white woman before me. As for kids...if we have any....I don't care what race my kids are. I think mixed babies are beautiful. Ultimately I just wanna have kids with a man I'm in love with who wants to be a dad.

seems like only you and your sis know what they smell like? I'm just wondering.........

kill yourself

I honestly don't care, but the few times I thought about it, I assume that (if she's white) the girl was socially rejected by other white guys or gained a reputation as a slut during her childhood.

this. I'm a biochemistry major, so it always pisses me off when people start talking about evolution without knowing much about it. It is true that blacks and whites do have slightly different genes beyond just melanin. However, most scientific studies have shown that when controlling for environment, differences in mannerisms and intelligence between blacks and whites nearly vanish. Moreover, the human genome has very little variety compared to other species like dogs, and based on the scientific definition of a sub-species, whites and blacks don't have a large enough gene difference to qualify as different sub-species, or different races (in the scientific sense only. Races exist sociologically, but based on the aforementioned scientific definition of race as sub-species with specific percent nucleotides in common, no group of humans qualifies as different enough to be its own subspecies, except for neanderthals, who went extinct a long time ago). Ironically, most of the people who post about evolution or social darwinism though know almost nothing about actual evolutionary theory and just either parrot what Now This or Stormfront feeds them as "evolutionary fact backed by science." Its refreshing to see somebody post something about evolution for once that isn't retarded. Good on you, user.

I don't care, and I don't see why anyone should ever have a problem with them