Ask a Soldier bored on staff duty anything

Ask a Soldier bored on staff duty anything

Why did you buy into the whole "Die for your country" meme?

what do you think about arduan?

Vet fag here, what's the New Army like?

get off your fucking phone priv

Nobody cares dude...

Tits or gtfo

Get your cock out and show me.

I love a well dressed cock.

Marine?

Do you regret joining?

lol "staff duty"

fag

OP here, new Army is getting pretty shitty. Had to do an EO training for welcoming millennial soldiers in the branch.

Have you killed anyone

What duty section you're in?

A bit of two-for-one cheating here:

You fucked any military sluts? And, even if not, is it true that all the military women are slutty?

>ask a soldier
>pic says stolen from snapchat
Bye, felicia.

What are you general orders?

>marine
>soldier

pick one

kill yourself you fucking faggot

Full of faggots, as usual.
How many marine dicks you had last month?

Where are you stationed?

Does your buttbuddy lurk here as well?

I don't regret enlisting, but sometimes I wish there were better people around here. There's no comradery or the close knit family I was expecting. The Army has tranformed into almost like a corporation rather than a military branch. There are shitty times but I get to do cool shit so it works out.

Considering i got herpes from one of the lieutenants, I do regret joining.
>feelsbadman.png

Not necessarily

I'm in a line troop

It depends on the women. I have heard stories and have met many of them but I personally have not

Alaska

I fucked a sargeant last week, the guy was drunk as hell and took it like a champ, even begged me to cum in his ass

Everyone knows that having sex with cops is the new thing.

My general orders are basically and to suck dick and kill civillians, especially innocent children.
>I take the orders very seriously

I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved.
I will obey my special orders and perform all of my duties in a military manner.
I will report violations of my special orders, emergencies, and anything not covered in my instructions to the commander of the relief.

Roll

Nice dubs

Soldiee, never claimed to be a Marine.

Sometimes i cry myself to sleep because i realise i'm not fighting for my country,
i am fighting to help The Jew acquire more oil and more shekels.

I lost a few friends in combat, but i guess it's totally worth it.

Now excuse me, i have to set fire on a poor peasant's farm and rape his daughters

Roll

Why did you fail school

it used to be called CQ . Did many a night at Camp Kaiser bot Company and Battalion. I miss it

Raping the girls was the best part mang,

make that pussy drop.

Shouldn't you be refraining from electronic devices and studying FMs. That or smoking cigarettes and drinking monsters

Cq is in the barracks, staff duty is at battalion HQ or squadron HQ and is over CQ, not op, just army fag here

looks comfy.

Why are you such a fucking square? Seriously, what would possess anyone to buy into someone else's patriotic myth? Do you have an authority complex?

MOS and how long you've been in.

So much truth to this.

Chevrons or gtfo.

Probably a POG.

Uniform is way too clean.

Most people don't sit staff duty in field uniforms, genius.

So reveal your MOS, POG.

This.

I don't know why but i love dirty sweaty uniforms. Hnnng.

cq was in Company Orderly Room Sgt. E 5 was the NCOIC and you had cq runner, kept the cq log . Had to make company area checks all night. and could not be atbsame time each hour. Also had a sidearm. Battalion cq was in Battalion HQ. Bldg. All companies i Battalion reported each hour to Battalion CQ. I was the Battalion CQ the night of the Blue House raid, and also the night the North Koreans crossed the DMZ and attacked the Second ID barracks. I was with the 7th ID and on both occasions went to full combat ready status.

35N. Not the OP, but also not really insulted. What grunt MOS are you?

Sounds like a POG statement to me

Marine>soldier dickhead

11B, fam.

Was in A Co 1-502.

Very fucking true.

whats sodomy like?

I fucked my stepsister while she was enlisted army. Was the same as senior high school..

Opposite ends of the military spectrum, but the MOSes wouldn't exist if they didn't need them. That's why I just laugh at all the POG shit thrown out there... it's really only an insult in your circles. I and the others in CSS really don't care.

ITT: F A G G O T S, with and without uniform.
I hope many close buddies died in your arms in combat, i hope you still have nightmares.
We need you to die for our country, that's what you are paid for so don't disappoint.

OP here.

Used to hurt a lot. Now I don't even think about it

are you angry that you're just a paid merc for greedy white people?

Oh god a first strike fag

How do you justify calling yourself a soldier knowing past iterations of the military actually shed blood in the line of duty while you're just a glorified construction worker/security guard?

You know it, B.

Back in the glory days. Hard Rock.

I'm sure those kids fired first, our soldiers had to defend themselves.
So much bravery, i am so proud boys!

Eh.

Gets a rise out of people like OP. That's the joy in it.

What's there to be angry about?

Op, have you deployed or are you just a fucking cherry private?

Wainwright or Richardson?

Went to kuwait in 2015.

It was pretty tough. Still lose sleep over the things I saw.

I get if for trolling purposes here on Cred Forums, but jesus, if I heard it in real life... it'd probably be coming from the same kid who's 4 months out of basic and wears his ID tags outside of his shirt when he goes out on the weekend. It's just laughable. Either way, keep your head and your ass down... cigar time for me.

>this
Get off your goddamn phone and stand a proper watch nigger

You piece of shit i may have never been into battle but you have no idea how many disease ridden dicks i had to suck to get where i am now

When the green bean ran out of coffee?

Why is the army the a breeding ground for mediocrity? Seriously, a million strong and the SF "bruh's" are the only ones worth a shit?

Fire started in the McDonalds.. out of commission for two weeks.

Then the internet went out. How else could I pass my time?

You know what to do you worthless excuse of a human being

There's no where close to a million people in the Army. Given the number of SF gloryhounds coming out of the woodwork the last few years, you might want to hold back on your praise for them.

Give me a break Kuait in 2015. A Sha Valley 1965 2nd of the 7th Cav November 1965 look it up ? You can't sleep you saw shit.

Get baited.

why do you willingly kill people for others?

I thought everyone was SF nowadays.....

I am still waiting for cock in uniform

>is it true that all the military women are slutty?

Yes.

>you fucked any military sluts?

I fucked a signals chick on a stopover flight in Cyprus a few years ago.

She was horrendous, I mean really absolutely honking, but the best I could do since I couldn't leave the camp (didn't have any civvy clothing for a night out.)

Fucking Drother

#

₩hy?