I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, ask a guy whose gonna kill himself anything

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, ask a guy whose gonna kill himself anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why?

If you had to change one major event in your life, what would you change?

/this

That I wouldn't have fucked around in school so much. Actually applied myself and made something of myself.

If you laugh at what I post will you not kill yourself?

lifelong depression. been on my own since i was 16. not the world's hardest life, i'll say that. just gets to you after a while.

im sure faggot.

what do you mean?

hey man you dont have to do it. people care take some antidepresants

Looking forward to anything in particular on the other side?

If you laugh at a picture I post will you not kill yourself?

i appreciate your kindness. i've been on several different kinds, off and on. it's just not a life i'd like to live.

not sure i believe in an other side. curious to know if there's anything after death, or if it's as simple as turning off a switch. either way, it doesn't bother me much.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE

Are you stupid or just brainwashed that much?

antidepressants make people more suicidal a lot of times and who are you to tell OP not to do it when you don't have any idea what his/her situation is? FFS retards

How are you gonna kill yourself?

why do you guys all wait til the end of the week to post these threads?

i haven't figured it out quite yet. didn't want to have some big plan or leave any kind of note. just was gonna spontaneously do it. if that's crashing my car into a tree or stepping off a bridge, i guess i'll find out

you'll enjoy life as soon as you stop caring about stuff and just trying to have fun regardless of the shit that limits you, just get your mind empty, and find same good memes

i'll be the first to admit i'm barely a lurker. i didn't know it was a trend for people to post this kinda stuff.

There is nothing after death. Just nothingness. You have literally an eternity to experience nothingness after you die. Why the fuck wouldn't you take every second you can from the fucking incredible feat of nature that is life? Find a hobby or something that makes you happy, and fucking enjoy it, because once you're dead you can never feel emotions ever again. Sack up and enjoy your short flicker of life in a dark, cold universe.

do a flim

can u live stream it?

Hurr durr I am someone in their twenties and life challenged me once so it's over now hurr durr you will never understand me but I still need attention so hurr durr life was hard and will always be horrible

i mean, if you're down with that being your outlook, that's good. it works for some people. and i appreciate it. i just don't think it works out for me.

yeah op, film your life, do vlogs and open a youtube channel, people that have done that now make milions

Stream it or get out.

nah. i'm sorry. it's not a moment i'd like to share with the world. one last intimate moment with life, you know?

Liar. Bye.

How old are you
Also for god sakes don't

you mean "still alone as always"

Are you overweight?

you're allowed to think whatever of me that you'd like. i'm sorry this has left such a sour impression of me for you, though.

Rate my ex

When are you going to do it and can you live stream it

26% definitely fuckabull

Weekends are tough

well, from what looks like the kanji on their arm, i'm assuming they have no idea what it actually means, and i'm assuming the rest of their tattoos in junction suck as well- 5/10. hope they're not white trash.

Smoke weed and chill out

Is your dick small this why you doing this

Have you tryed watching Steven Universe

Do a favor for yourself and make it pretty. Give yourself to look out on the world you're about to leave. Oblivion awaits, my friend.

Steam it you suicidal shit or gtfo

fuck, all that script on their side- damn. what a waste of money and time.

I am right and you know it. You are trying to guilt trip this thread likemail a faggot.

>I WANT TO KILL MYSELF
>life was always hard I felt this way since I was born
>you can't understand me
And then apologizing for not doing it live or today.

Every weekend. Fuck off

Cool tattoos and smoth skin up to 33%

You should kill some seagulls for me first. They are annoying asf in the morning

Those tats aren't gonna distract me from her hard-life looking face.

3/10

i have. it's a beautiful cartoon.

Fucking auto correct

Post some nudes of the ex or gtfo

She just keeps getting worse.

I revoke my 3/10 and give her 2/10.

Now please stop with the pics.

alright, thank you guys for your time. i'm gonna bail from the thread.

Seriously user, don't do it, if I lived near you I'd drop my with some weed and I'd chill with u.

How peridot are you feeling?
Also don't you want to wait for the show to end first at least see the end of it?

Fucking pussy never offed himself

I hope you not OP come back if you are

Can I have your stuff?

I am going to post some cute pics till you come back, there are good things in life don't do it

Come on op please please come on

bushido

if you are gonna do it, do it on a high note I dunno do heroin or some shit.

Op come back to thread and don't do something drastic life can be worth living

reminder that you are loved

Come on OP there is still a good chance I feel you are still here come on reply to me ok

at least kill some SJW's before you do it

This op there are people who love you and don't want you dead

I don't guess I really have any questions, but I'm trying to work up the courage to become an hero as well. I have guns, I just haven't managed to make myself pull the trigger yet. Anyway, guess I just dropped in to say good luck to you. I hope it's quick,painless, and successful.

Why don't you want him to die? Do you know him? I doubt you even know what he went through, you're just being a jerk.

I want op to live because life is worth liveing user no matter what you have been through or who you are

You clearly don't understand how worthless we all are, have you ever had to deal with suicidals before, kid?

We are all worthwhile!!!

I love you OP. Don't do it.

I disagree... I think life is trash. I have a hard problem even pretending to be happy if a friend has a baby because the truth is that I think it's fucking heartbreaking.

Worthwhile, maybe, but worthless nonetheless, look, let's do a thing, list everything you do in the day and then I'll ask you a question.

What method?

Life is worth living user no mater who you are, where you live, what you have done, what you will do, what has happened life is not trash it is a GIFT!!!

do it with pills, liquor, and a bag intended for dog poop

Please don't kill yourself dude. Please, I beg of you.

Does it matter if what you does anything in the grand scheme of things? No. Life is beautiful, strange, and incredible at the same time. You sit back and wonder why we do anything while missing out on the one thing that makes life worth it - to experience.

You're just a blind fool, you think there's a meaning in life and that this should e preserved, that we're relevant, I wish I could show you why do I say that the world doesn't gives a shit about neither you or me or anyone, you aren't relevent, I'm not relevant, you're already dead.

I'm not dead, else I wouldn't be posting here. I don't know why what the world thinks bears you down, or relevancy in general. Were all going to die, so why not make something of it?

Ok today I got up at 6am
Went to see my daddy before school
Ate some waffles
Went to school
Had social studies
Then Chemistry
Then lunch I am in a club working on using the partical collider to do something awesome
Then after lunch I had gym
And after that it was Biology
After school went and saw my daddy again
We went shopping
Got his mediation
Got some food
Still at his place now watching YouTube

This man!!! Op if you are still here

So, trying to stop a suicide isn't relevant enough to make it to the list, interesting.
And, why do you do, what you do?

Kill yourself like you said you would don't be a faggot

You mean why I thy to get OP to stop himself from killing himself
Or are you asking why I keep living ?

Lets just go for the second, why do you live?

Because there are people who depend on me, because I feel I can help this world becomes a better place, because there is nothing for me after my death and because I promised myself I would not kill myself years ago and why would I break a promise ;p

Go on a rape rampage

Sorry missclicked

What finally push over the edge

I can't believe you're so boring, you're shallow and predictable, see you around, kiddo.

You want to talk later :3
You seem like a person that needs a friend

You have a email?

hey man death is the ultament unknown theres a good chance that theres nothing there and that you thougts will be over.

Or kik or something?

well man there called that for a reason. but your right. but death is the ultament unknown. and the end of thught.

Nah, you're the kind of people I avoid, you think you have answers, but honestly, you aren't old enough to realise how awful the world can actually be.

OP, do you have any family?

The world is not awfull :( come on? Maybe you can rub off on me and turn me into a angry guy two or I might rub off on you and you get a wee bit more positive

I am going to guess you have a Kik here worse comes to worse you can troll me ;p

Frogot pic

You do seem to be desperate for a friend, user. I feel sorry for both, your foolishness and your loneliness.

Hey OP. Please dont do it.

You want to be my friend (>^~^)> You can find me here

Dubs always has best answers

Op left I am worried :(

Fuck off back to:

They hate us and want us to get a board of our own like mlp did