Friend is comitting suicide within a year. knew this was coming for years, didnt think it was this soon...

friend is comitting suicide within a year. knew this was coming for years, didnt think it was this soon. they got all kinds of help, have heard every reasoning and etc, and still planning to kick the bucket. still not prepared. they want to die out of pure laziness and hope that death ends in nothingness. what should i do. i can barely type, let alone use decent grammar for this post. my stomach is burning. i wish this would never happen, please what do i do. i have no one else turn to at this point...

im in college and this is going to put me through severe depression.

Let him kill himself. It's his choice.

what should i do, this is too much

her*, and she is my best friend.

Slap him and tell him he's a selfish asshole.

Rape her asshole if she's that lazy

she believes it is more selfish to have beem expected to live, and to burden others with her laziness

Let her kill herself, then. It's her choice.

im a girl too, not that any of this is relevant at this point.

Tell on her

Tits or gtfo you Cred Forumsrony liar

Firstly shit post better. Secondly no one says I'm gonna kill myself before the end of the year.

Nigger get on any level. I have considered suicide it's completely at the moment.

i told on her to her mom once in highschool when she ran away to attempt suicide later. she almost learned it was me.

its not just contemplation, hell ive contemplated many times / planned many times myself, but not to the serious level she has at this point.

Ruined a relationship with a girl I loved because I told on her to one of her friends. But you done good, and I done good. Bitch still lives in both our cases

why would i even shitpost about this, this isnt even mildly entertaining. think whatever though, you know the base rule here

Your breasts or departure has already been requested. Is she crazy? Or is it life stuff?

Show dem fucking titties also can you call the suicide hotline for a friend in dire help

if i told on her once, and she gone through all sorts of therapy / a mental hospital, and still has a complete suicide plan unchanged, what good would trying to stop it again do. i hate everything thats happening right now

im terrified

is trying to delay the situation even worth it, she will just hate me and die still

thanks for the bits of advice i guess, everyone who said anything

I know, but you need to be strong for her. She probably needs pills and has fucked up brain chemistry. You have to enslave the people you love to life sometime, no matter how much they're suffering. I'm suicidal, and my best friend promised me that he'd off himself if I did. No way in hell I could take that notion

this advice is way better then mine, maybe the hotline would have educated points to make

If youre not shit posting why are you here? Go give her a hug, if she's of the map, nothing you can do.

When. I get feeling that way I cut myself, last one was bad. But when you're that way, you avoid everyone.

I mean has pro tier advice. also tits or gtfo

funny thing is her sister has actual severe mental issues (wonder if growing up with that affected her own mentality as well, despite have being a very intellegent individual), anyway her sister goes on all sorts of meds w side affects, maybe shell end up refusing all meds of any kind. idk. i just dont know.

Meds aren't as bad as they say, if her sister has a fucked brain, then it could be hereditary and hers just manifests itself differently. You can't reason with a chemical fire, and not everyone knows to stop drop and roll, metaphorically speaking.

i never got the impression that she had a slight bit of mental issues, only that she has a few learned behaviors from her older sister / environmental

she doesnt self harm at all, but she does get depressed periodically

i will use a hotline as one of the last resorts. im scared, honestly.

Well you should tounge her butthole aggressively for several hours? A lot of people have a lot of shame regarding mental weakness, or flat out denial. I know I'm not that different then any other person, and the most effort I've made in my life was to hide my mental insufficiencies

i moved out of state for school, if i could go see her right now i absolutely wouldnt be here on Cred Forums

Do it then, shits fucked up. Do you know her plan? Clearly none of us are experts

Here's an exceedingly rare pepe with no racist connotations to soothe your mind.
>Kukette isn't a known hate symbol
>yay for androgynous gods

i only know the gist of two plans, not any real details.

the only thing i have concluded out of having been knowing this day would be coming for several years now, is that i wish she were dying of some other cause instead, rather than suicide. shit is still awful and will hurt for years to come, but at least i dont have to live with the thought that i had the opportunity to stop her and wasnt able.

i wish she wouldnt die at all. or wait until some shitty midlife age. even late 30s. please.

thanks for the few seconds of distraction pepe

tbh. i came on Cred Forums to be distracted, not to reach out to anyone about this. yet here we are.

anyone have an idea on how to convince to delay it for At Least another decade. just a single decade.

telling someone she's close with is probably the best option. This scenario is like a copy paste out of a few years ago for me, at least you aren't courting her. So if you told on her, she'd be less likely be done with you, a best friend, then some dude

thanks again though everyone, at least i have more of a push to act on this sooner. a small push, but a push nonetheless

its like outing her on a deep huge secret. shes cut off a lot of people, my only real option is her mom again.

You came here. To get advice on this? Really?

Have you tried telling her that since no one who has died has been able to tell us what death is like, so the possibilities are infinite? We have no idea what would happen if she died, so she might as well stay alive where she can predict things.

yw, ive been samefagging the shit out of this.
>my stepdad tried to an hero 3 weeks ago, its way worse to know/see someone try to actually do it then to know someone has the ideas. so by any means necessary, be as selfish as the people who expect her to live are according to her

she would hate me for telling her secret to anyone, im sure. its like a great betrayal. she thinks im half-cool with her decision, but knows the idea depresses me. she also knows nothing i say or do can change her mind

haha actually, i DID tell her that if there is something in death after all, report it as a ghost in any means possible

in seriousness though, still rather her live for longer at least

haha actually, i DID tell her that if there is something in death after all, report it as a ghost in any means possible

in seriousness though, still rather her live for longer at least

thanks user, i think that may have been one thing i needed to hear.