I think my girlfriend might be cheating on me. Could I get some yungfags to pretend to be a Chad and find out?

I think my girlfriend might be cheating on me. Could I get some yungfags to pretend to be a Chad and find out?

How about you ask her yourself, you coward?

if you suspect it, then it is already over. i just ended 5 years, an engagment and a house about 3 hours ago

if she's the type of person to add randos on facebook, then you probably shouldn't be dating her

all the randos should've been added years ago

now gtfo underage b&

Just go through her phone when she's asleep dumbass. She can't cover her tracks *that* well. Go through everything, including email. Check for hidden apps too.

>Ends 5 year relationship 3 hours ago
>straight onto b

For science, please gracefully try to get pics of her booty. Don't fuck this up, be subtle.

Ill give it a go

bump

We've been dating about 5 months, I'm confident in our relationship. I've just noticed that she's getting a bit more distant, and a few of my male frienda don't talk to me nearly as much anymore so I just dont know :/

NYPH cuckold!

Jesus christ you're such a faggot

Jesus Christ. She doesn't live with you? Have you actually met this cum-guzzling cuck?

You're not confident in your relationship if you think she's cheating
Grow some balls, you faggot

'hey heidi, you don't know me but my name's user. i just thought you might like to know, your bf doesn't trust you at all. he thinks you're cheating on him and he's trying to get strangers on an anonymous forum to elicit nudes from you so he has evidence. i'd advise you get out of the relationship as soon as possible, that's pretty despicable behaviour on his part'

We don't live together, not yet at least. She lives a about 10 minutes from me and we see each other nearly every day. With college and work though its been rough so that may be what's causing her to be distant

Bitch how old is she?

Thinking she's cheating shows an extreme lack of trust. You won't last long in any relationship if you act this way

Aww, buddy. I'm sorry. She's probably not cheating. Give us an honest list of reasons you feel insecure.

of course she is. her bf posts on Cred Forums
no woman wants to fuck something so pathetic.

That's true. That why I have to fuck me and trannys. No self-respecting woman would fuck a Cred Forumsro.

She's 19. I guess I'm just insecure about my present life style, I go to a local community college, working on my associates before I go to real college, and I'm a server at applebees on weekday nights. Obviously that sounds shitty so I guess I just worry that she's gonna leave me for a chad or anyone else that isn't me

Let my dubs signify my truth.

You're 19 that's how it's supposed to be.

You're not supposed to be some hot shot.

You got plans. Stick to them. If you didn't then you might be in trouble.

This is a good answer