Rate my limpy, Cred Forums

rate my limpy, Cred Forums

also, I'll take a request from an user if they roll dubs.

just enjoying another lonely friday with my small cock

Have you ever had sex? What did the person think?

show us when it's hard

nope. my 48 yr old learning center teacher like me, but I never fucked her.

I'm that awkward kid who has 2 friends and takes creep shots in the hallway at school. if I ever wanted to have sex it would probably require rape.

ok 1 sec

i know it's a bit early for this, but after you've had some fun with the other anons, post your cum in a shotglass or something

reroll

Damn I feel bad for you user. Hopefully you have money.

Self circumcision

this is the best photo I took, sometimes I look at my cock when I fap to creep shots. Angle makes it look for than 5in, but it's not

10/10 would castrate

tfw your cock is bigger then mine.

> winrar

not trying to make you feel better or anything, but I'd kill for that kind of cock, I have some sort of a small dick fetish and my boyriend is about the same size as you are, the color and the shape are just perfect (your thighs are sexy as fuck too)
8/10, user. a SOLID 8 /10.

as long as it gets you off it's fine. just get really good at oral

my dad does, but he hates me and the only thing he'll pay for is college. my mom has found 2 nooses in my room in the past, and makes me go to suicide prevention meetings weekly. I'll probably do it soon, but fifa 17 just came out and I'm gonna postpone it. At least I'm not a fat fuck. I used to be good at playing soccer, my coach told me I could probably get to college free for it until I broke my left tibia twice in the year of 2015. So yea, my life is pretty much fucked

wow thanks, too bad my social skills are worse than an half retarded autistic / Down syndrome hybrid 8 yr old :/

Cheer up OP, everyone has his place in this world (not out of it) you just have to find it :3

is it ok to jerk off to this ?

not my thing, but it's kind of cute I guess

go for it

done already thanks op

Existence is better than nonexistence user.