m.imgur.com/a/KH4h4
youtube.com/watch?v=gVyFy61SP4U
manga.madokami.al/
youtu.be/NHywdqH3F6Y
u.pomf.is/gpcnrp.webm
i.ytimg.com/vi/ZqpZQMccPrY/maxresdefault.jpg
mobile.twitter.com/Nodescape/status/781922176119308288/video/1
cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
xvideos.com/video13935825/melanie_teamed_with_valerie
xtube.com/video-watch/POV-Fur-Hat-29085571
gxamjbnu7uknahng.onion/wiki/index.php/딮_웹/검색어
youtube.com/watch?v=r9tbusKyvMY
youtu.be/RzA4dCT4X0I
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/abolish-icann-and-congress-contract
wikihow.com/Run-for-Mayor
fusker.xxx/en/?lid=1103764
youtube.com/watch?v=NVEIYnTLeu8
britannica.com/place/Ozark-Mountains
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hentaifox.com/g/35739/21/

Siebenburgen

nhentai.net/g/57794/1/

fuck yeah

muchohentai.com/109703/TL99FR/2016/09/30/ima-kara-atashi-episode-1-raw/

ttps://www.cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock

udp://tracker.ccc.de:80
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80
udp://open.demonii.com:1337
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969
mgtracker.org:2710/announce
tracker.tfile.me/announce
tracker1.wasabii.com.tw:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.btzoo.eu:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.prq.to/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310
udp://tracker.istole.it:80
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.ch:1337
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
udp://torrent.gresille.org:80/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://www.eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969
udp://11.rarbg.com/announce
pow7.com/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337

bind "MWHEELUP" "+jump

ttps://www.cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock

What source game? Gmod? CURE? Hl2?

You
Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.

I don't feel awkward or anxious playing No Man's Sky around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We No Man's Sky fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up No Man's Sky, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first planet, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

pas de règles. aucun problème. liberté. bien que la plupart de nos mods sont noirs

i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/016/366/1409630808061.png

sf er gs fg tr dy mo ba na mo no nf nf eo ep mo sf er sf mg

I really, really, really like this image

m.imgur.com/a/KH4h4
(it's from an earlier thread about something and boobs and something)

Wut.

cuke lage

youtube.com/watch?v=gVyFy61SP4U

manga.madokami.al/

what's that link? are you an admin of that page?

00000000 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)
00000019 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)
00000028 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)
00000030 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)
00000040 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)
00000055 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)
00000062 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)
00000079 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)
00000086 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)
00000093 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)
00000107 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)
00000116 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)
00000125 Global Trade Item Number (GTIN-8)

youtu.be/NHywdqH3F6Y

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Deadline inschrijvingen

I think strange things which I dare not confess to my own soul. The way all picture present themselves to me fills me with dread, as if I have a part to play in a story that is not known to me.

www.cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock

HMMMM

can anyone confirm?
is Cred Forums kill?

Chihiro Mitsuzuka

newfag

u.pomf.is/gpcnrp.webm

i.ytimg.com/vi/ZqpZQMccPrY/maxresdefault.jpg

mobile.twitter.com/Nodescape/status/781922176119308288/video/1

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pony? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in magic kindergarten, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Nightmare Moon, and I have over 300 confirmed friendships. I am trained in magic warfare and I’m the top pony in the entire Equestrian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another friend. I will wipe you the fuck out with friendship the likes of which has never been seen before on Equestria, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Ponynet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pegasi across Equestria and your hoofprints are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, pony. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hug you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hooves. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed friendship, but I have access to the entire arsenal of ponies and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable flank off the face of the continent, you little pony. If only you could have known what magical friendship your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn pony. I will shit friendship all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, pony.

CS50x

yup...

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

xvideos.com/video13935825/melanie_teamed_with_valerie

daadeeoh

FOR SCOTTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xtube.com/video-watch/POV-Fur-Hat-29085571

⫏⫴ │⫑⫃ │⫀⪦ ⫀⫴⫏ ⪦⫴, ⫲⫑ ⫏⫴ ⪢⫲⫀⪦ ⪀⫲⫏⪡⫴⫵⫏ ⫑⫮⫮⫃⫲⫀⧰.

¿Tiene la cucaracha?

gxamjbnu7uknahng.onion/wiki/index.php/딮_웹/검색어

Ciabatta was first produced in 1982 by Francesco Favaron, a baker from Verona, in collaboration with Molini Adriesi who provided the flour to produce the bread. Favaron named the bread ciabatta as he said that the shape of the bread reminded him of the slipper (ciabatta) of his wife Andreina.
Cavallari, owner of Molini Adriesi, called the bread ciabatta Polesano after Polesine, the area he lived in, and registered it as a trademark. The recipe was subsequently licensed by Cavallari's company, Molini Adriesi, to bakers in 11 countries by 1999.[2]

Many regions have their own variations on the original recipe or a bread that closely resembles ciabatta and has become accepted as a variety of ciabatta; the ciabatta from the area encompassing Lake Como has a crisp crust, a somewhat soft, porous texture, and is light to the touch.[3]
The ciabatta found in Tuscany, Umbria, and Marche varies from bread that has a firm crust and dense crumb, to bread that has a crisper crust and more open texture, and in Rome, it is often seasoned with marjoram.[3]
New variations of the recipe continue to be developed. Wholemeal ciabatta is known as ciabatta integrale, and when milk is added to the dough, it becomes ciabatta al latte.[3]

The sons of Francesco Favaron of Pan Technology confirm that their father personally invented this bread. Pan Technology is a private school devoted to bread, pizza, and pastry, located in the Veneto region of Italy. Favaron stated that he developed the idea of ciabatta in the 1960s by experimenting for years when working in the city of Milan. The manual produced by Pan Technology includes 1028 formulae for Italian regional breads, one of which, it is claimed, is the original ciabatta formula.[3] Cavallari and other bakers in Italy were concerned by the popularity of sandwiches made from baguettes imported from France, which were endangering their businesses and so set about trying to create an Italian alternative with which to make sandwiches.

same user :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=r9tbusKyvMY

streamboobs.com/little-omegle-girl.html

www.cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock

youtu.be/RzA4dCT4X0I

kek

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/abolish-icann-and-congress-contract

wikihow.com/Run-for-Mayor

fusker.xxx/en/?lid=1103764

youtube.com/watch?v=NVEIYnTLeu8