Hey Cred Forums, femanon here ;D

hey Cred Forums, femanon here ;D

I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.

So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percent of you have is just too small for us.

So please fuck off, we like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)

And to any boys who's gonna post "girls do like small dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you don't know what having a vagina feels like you fucking retard.

At least Photoshop a goddamn time stamp dumbass.

I don't actually care whether you cum. I fuck the way I like to get myself off, and if you can't do that for yourself at the same time, you're wasting both our time.

suck it fag

9" dick my dude and u aint havin it

penis

I have a 5 inch dick and i don't know whether my wife likes it or not. I mean, she says she's cumming, and i feel her cumming, but perhaps she's lying to me. I don't really give a fuck, i cum.

>average girls
>size queen in OP post
pick one
protip
pick option no 2
nice try tho

K

Not true, a lot of women struggle to orgasm vaginally regardless of size.
I've used 8" dildos and still can't.
Anons I know it's copypasta but don't believe it, learn to eat that puss like groceries and you'll be fine.

It's easy to get women off if you know how. Op confirmed beta virgin

nice meme

... why is this a thing still?

Faggot

why?

I'm a girl and you don't speak for me either op
The average white mans junk in my country is like 5.5. Something unimpressive to you right.
But I have a tight vagina. So it works out literally every single time. It hurts sometimes.

You have to learn how to move and so does he. And If there's no passion you won't get off regardless of whether he touches the sides enough.

Stop complaining and learn how to get yourself off because 99.98% of the time
Dudes don't care

Lol the 'you're mother will die in her sleep part' was so hard to see that 3/4 of the people who read it will miss that, you fucking retard.

Fu

Right.

Tits or gtfo

hue

You know this shit is full blown b8 right

Gg

Baggy stretched out pussy is no good

Have you though of the possibility that your pussy is too loose?

Nah, don't have to

Silly negroe

Damn..

fellow femanon here

i eat pussy, come on over OP

S
You're not a girl either, why would I consider you a authority on vagina? Shave your neckbeard.

Immunity cat will smile upon this thread.

I fucking hate you

plz get aids

Chef for pic related

Dear Shillbo Faggins, please die of untreated syphilis. Thank you.

I know a lonely donkey you can fuck, he's smarter and smells better than a nigger. Plus, you can ride him to the grocery store

laytuh

WHAT? NO MONEY? SUCK A KOK

suck my ass

Tits or gtfo

peck

Fag

girls love small dicks

>Most rape victims reach orgasm
>Which leads to guilt and self hate
>Have to tell them all the time it's just a body function so they don't hero

Trust me penis size is irrelevant. I'm only average and all my girlfriends reach orgasms just knowing I can throw them on the bed and have my way with them.

Gay

As a guy with a small dick who recently fucked a size queen.... Shit u r correct

Real girls hate big dicks.

No he's not. Size queens opinions don't matter. Even a 747 looks tiny going into the grand canyon.

who gives a fuck were all dead from global warming anyway

Tits or gtfo

How do you know when a bitch cums?
Who cares....????

lul xD

no

So anything less than 8 goes in your ass? I'm good with that.

You dumb bitch, my mudders already dead.

Nice

6" cock'd Ausfag here with Japanese wife. Bitch, I have no intention of going near white skanks like you. Enjoy your niggerdick.

P.S. Niggerdick has it's price. You wanna hope welfare is good in your country OP.

gayyyyy

That's kinda sad if you're not kidding about not knowing when they cum, either inept or very small lol
But then again, I'd talk a big game and send horsecock fakes to this bitch then raep the shit out of her for lulz so carry on I guess.

damn you op

eat caca

Fuck you

kekk

fuk

HALLO

There is no such thing as a small pens, there are only loose vaginas.

1/5 bait

bitch i dont give a flying fuck if u bitches get off works better with my degrading bitches niche i would fucking slapl u while i fuck u bitch most bitches afrodisiac is money anyway

Fun

Welp

fuck you

You first part is sad, but the last part is so true.

No pls

Most women can't come from vaginal penetration alone. If you wanna make her cum, you need to use fingers/tongue anyway, no matter how big your dick is. Have vagina, can confirm.

No u

you need to date bigger men

Fuck

Fuck fuck fuck you

Again, nice photoshop faggot.

Fabricated

fuucu

ITT: More fagging from people who refuse to kill themselves.

kek is pleased

I can get to 8 inches, but only if I may bdsm style rape u

Any guy who says size doesn't matter has a small dick and any woman who says size doesn't matter has only been with small dick dudes.

fuck you

funny thing is how people think about sex too much because their minds are filled with hormones when they are horny but sex has not much to do with really being happy and satisfied in life, its just something we could indulge ourselves in, like delicious food.
I have a big dick and I barely get to use it, who cares

Big 12" here

Kek all that work for dis (You)

Fucjkkgf

If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Maybe if you keep posting this copypasta, it'll eventually become funny.

Frodo agrees

hi Cred Forums im new

>>'m just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking

Sounds like a personal problem. Might I recommend not stretching your cunt out so far?

They're probably made girls cum before, your cunt is just broken.

>ITT OP is concerned about his 5inches dick and is using reverse psychology to convince himself his dick is fine by reading all of you small weiners raging

I never said size doesn't matter, but not every woman is a tunnel cunt size queen lol
I'm around 7", hence the less than 8 in the ass comment and never had any complaints, except when ramming in the butt too quick so I guess I'll just have to find a way to not an hero and come to terms with this gash not wanting my cawk...

Gkdkt

fag

FUCK YOU

Lol

You know what they say about assumptions... I would be hammering your cervix in

idiot

Kill yourself

>whore bitches about needing jamal's horsecock because she is such a slut that her vag got stretched out

lol

By the way, sex is mostly psychological. The G-spot is like 4-5 inches deep. There is a reason why the average penis size is slightly longer than that.

3w5ersdWAERFseeSwasew

Enjoy your aids whore.

You're fat

It would be kinda nice to see her fucked by an actual horse or at least horsecock and break/rupture something or have to tap out in pain. That would please me greatly.

I want to know why it was ever allowed to be a thing.

Birch, if your pussy is that loose buy a thigh master, and enjoy your prolapse by the age of 50

>all cunts are 8 inches deep
>all cunts are 3 inches wide
>all women like having their cervix stabbed

Pussies vary in depth just like dicks vary in size, bait, saged, fuck off.

Faggot

fk u

hey Cred Forums user here.

I'm just reminding women 90% of men dont give a fuck about women not cuming.

This,
Hiromoot ban these faggots

Here's how it works bitch, I buy you dinner and in return you bend over. It's not a hard concept to grasp, and it's been around since the beginning of time. When us guys have sex with you, we think of you as a simple cum dumpster. I don't give a damn about what you think of my penis or if you get off or not. Now go back to tumblr you piece of meat. It's not like you have anything intelligent to say.

>inb4 taking b8

oh, yes maddam, sorry

Good thing women can't measure worth a fuck.

God dammit

lol this is too funny

lol

sonfoa...

All of you guys falling for this are ridiculous. If this femanon (and let's be serious, it's a fat neckbeard trolling) can get off by fingers, how the fuck would a cock not be enough? Think about it, and stop feeding the troll.

EZ bait

u'r retarded gl

f u

just getting ready for all those mistakes coming out ur pussy so u dont have to push so hard

'SUP

>hey Cred Forums, femanon here ;D
>
>I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.
>
>So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percent of you have is just too small for us.
>
>So please fuck off, we like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)
>
>And to any boys who's gonna post "girls do like small dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you don't know what having a vagina feels like you fucking retard.
Im just going to comment because of superstiontion

Fuckk

OP has beef curtains cuntfirmed. fucking OP would be like throwing a ball down a hallway with a 10 foot diameter. OP is a washed up whore cuntfirmed

exactly me and my 7 inches already paid, ill be damned if i care as long as i get off.

It's too bad no guys with 8 inch dicks are gonna go for OP anyway since "she" is gross anyway

I hate you

Tits or gtfo