get 3

house smell like mountain lion den
hair inside clothing, computers, tv box
nasty old vomit furballs under couch
face attacked in morning as alarm clock
worms
lots of vet bills
Sounds like perfect plan OP

My roommate already has one and yeah the litterbox sucks, also her cat is kind of an asshole, but she must groom the shit out of that cat because there isn't a trace of cat hair anywhere in the house.

>Edge.jpg

there is a self cleaning litterbox. check it

nice dubs

Give a cat regular attention and they can be real good companions. I've had mine for 11 years, and no matter how shitty my day has been, I can make him happy with a little attention, and that feels good.

I don't mind the litterbox, I'm really just a lonely fuck and want something to love me the way her cat loves her

exactly the wrong reason friend. you will be disappoint.

I know, that's why I'm only thinking about it. I doubt her cat would get along with any other animal, anyway

Looks kinda flat on the bottom.
Is that some new breed?

do it theyre cuter than dogs, easier to keep, and will love you just as much

Best fucking companions ever. If you treat them well they will love you, and will always keep you company.

Proof: I have two 8 year old cats, and I love them both.

start giving it little bits of freeze dried liver. shit is stinky gold and it will be very glad to see you.

>love you just as much

Outright lie. Cats dont give a fuck about you.

this cat is a strange beast, absolutely refuses to eat anything other than dry cat food.

Kittens are awful get a cat that's are least a 6 months, has been neutered, doesn't spray, and is litterbox trained. Otherwise your house will smell like cat piss until the die if you don't train then right from the start. I'm telling you this out of experience. Just get a rescue cat from the shelter that's like 8 months old. They're still just as playful and are A LOT less work.

This is a popular lie spread by dog shills. My cat is so happy to see me when I come home. She follows me everywhere, sits on my lap, purrs, nuzzles me, sometimes even catches mice and brings them to me like a gift. If that's not affection then i don't know what is

Look into adopting an older cat from a shelter. The kitten/young cat phase is exciting but a challenge. An older, chill as fuck, friendly cat is a blessing. Go meet some cats at a shelter

This - my cat trills and asks questions, follows me around and starts purring if you touch him. Brave too - young guy, very curious about the shower and faucet. He will be a water cat before long.

Had a dog for 15 years, 2 years later adopted a cat bc i thought it would just hang out and ignore me. Not true. And im glad.

adopt an adult.

Cats have different personalites. Some are really cool and some are assholes. But you wont know when its a kitten how its gonna turn out.

But if you get an adult you will know how the cat is.

> owned 3 cats

You have two choices here OP. You can either adopt a kitten, which you can play for hours with, but they tend to be little shits, (owned over 9 rescues in the last year), or you can adopt an older cat, which tend to be calmer. Either way, they can be assholes at times, but all cats have different personalities, so try to find one you like best.

KITTEN SPACE PROGRAM!

>OP don't

Prepare your hands to be scratched as fuck for a month or so.

Don't listen to this faggot. Don't get an old cat. 2 or 3 months is fine. Get it neutered at 6. Show it it's litter box and make sure it can get to it. Won't spray unless you're a fucking faggot

Older cats are faggots. Why get something that is already set in its ways and has a high chance of not liking you. Shelter faggots need to shut the fuck up. Get a kitten so it can grow up liking you.

Got a kitten a couple months ago. Ever since I have stopped feeling like killing myself. He has saved me from the brink.

i almost stomped my cat to death while she was young, i fucking hated her
she would run around the house like a fucking crazy cunt, couldn't even pet her
now she's a lot cooler, snuggles and sleeps with me in my bed every night
pic related

My cat is the opposite. He was kinda calm as a kitten. He's 2 now and jumps in and out of boxes, all over the kitchen like a crazy fuck. But he let's me pet his stomach so it's OK.

thats weird, they're usualy crazy when they're young

No