Does it look like I have herpes? I got small bumps on my sack and shaft

Does it look like I have herpes? I got small bumps on my sack and shaft.

i got small bumps like that too and i'm a virgin

Not herpes

Believe me dude you would know if you had herpes

Herpes can spread with skin to skin contact so its most likely you just touched someone who had herpes

Op here, guys they're not red they're colourless. Is it herpes I'm actually really scared right now

can't tell. sure its not warts?
not true. it presents very differently in people . and often not at all. Especially in men

literally impossible to tell from that shitty picture. why not just get it checked out. Hard to tell a the best of times.

Fordcye spots I have them too. If you cut it or pop it white stuff comes out.

but i have this bumps since i remember, did my mom had herpes when i came out?

Herpes isnt just some bumps on your dick. That shit itchy?

Fordyce spots man, like pimples on your dick kinda not much you can do about them unless you wanna shell out fat stacks

Those are sebaceous cysts. You can't remove them by squeezing like pimples, you have to remove the lining of the cyst.

You will probably have to get a referral to a dermatologist who will use a biopsy punch to just cut the whole thing out and then send it for cancer testing.

what are you asking. i actually have herpes and have learnt to live with it. It's not itchy or even sore for everyone. it could be one small red bump. it could be a large raised pussy one that doesn't itch (like it was for me) I know a fair bit about it and these posts are stupid. Go get it checked out

First of all, calm the fuck down. Despite the stigma it's nothing more than rash, just don't touch it and rub your eyes. Second, it's typically itchy and they are blisters that will pop and scab over. That shit does not look like herpes, but even if a Dr is lurking Cred Forums, you won't be able to find out if it is without a blood test.

Yea I think these are it. But they itch. Does it change anything if I say I shaved a few days ago

They're tots not cysts

if you fucked a girl named Nikki n u like in pa then there's a pretty good chance,n if so u might have hpv too

does it feel like you cut yourself?

I don't know. and i doubt anyone on here will. its pretty hard to diagnose even with a bloof test so its better to get it looked at before the vanish

could be ingrown hairs. could be a number of things. who fucking knows.

No it just itches

usually herpes feels like a tiny cut or tiny cuts in the affected area

its not, believe me ive been 'blessed' by this shit.
but its actually not as bad as i thought

Its probably ingrown hairs because you'll definitely know if you have herpes

theres no usually with herpes. I get small clear blisters on occasion which start as flat red spots. sometimes they dont progress beyond that. Not itch or sore. Also used to get burning itchy skin with nothing present.

its different for everyone

Guys I used to have this huge bump(same as other) and it just fell off.

yeah its not that bad after the initial shock. What's your experience with telling partners if you have. I haven't let myself get into any kind of relationship since for fear of rejection.

tfw only had sex twice

Btw if you ave an std you have to tell our partner about it before having sex otherwise its illegal

Lel you got herpes

thats not herpes op

They're fordyce spots. Liberally rub some type of cheap cologne on your nutsack and shaft to get rid of them in a day or less.

Ur dick is going to rot off!

Its just your hair follicles. Herpes are red sores, thats just clogged pores basically.

OP you need to provide better pictures but here listen to me, I actually know what I'm talking about unlike everyone else replying who are teens etc.I'm a nurse

it looks like you have molloscum contagiosum. Can get rid of it with antibiotics

if you had herpes any little spots like that would break open and scab within 2 weeks, accompanied by burning itching. herpes does not stay the same, it is a recurrent infection that goes through several phases and then goes again.