Dubz Choose What I Say!

Dubz Choose What I Say!

hey gurl, wanna cuck my sock?

You're a fag, OP

I aam cool

I am so super cool me, pls suc my big weewee

if you see this message that means someone rolled dubs

This

Im going to kill myself if you dont send me a picture of your pussy wet from finger fucking it in 30 minutes. I am serious.

(Then send her a picture of you holding a knife to your throat)

This

"I'm gay"

Do this op, for kek heuehueheue

No One Cares Because You Type Like This

I am nigger slayer

kys fam

Nudes plz

rollin

Suck and cuck me.

Just wanna tell you that i've left the closet

Roooooll

Say "I just wanted to tell you, that your grand mother is great at sucking cocks. "A dollar per inch, sweety" she said last we played tonsil hockey."

Please fist my asshole and call me daddy!

Roll

winner

WINRAR
lmao thats a good one

Winrar

deliber ob

deliver op

op is a fag he isnt gonna deliver

do it op the thread is dying
fuckin nergo

>inb4 we die the pruning death

OP is a faggot
/thread

FUCK YOU OP

Even more dubs, op better fucking deliver or he gets permaban

>inb4 op reveals he is a niggerfaggot and wont deliver

btw since i got dubs on this post say: Please fist me mommy

OP is a fag

He better deliver the original first or we riot

FAG

ye

"i am a registered sex offender as well. I have been caught with CP 3 times"

Too much faggotry happening today.

oh damn i did good there

Trips must say

Done deal
Start delivering faggot op

Also, were bump locked so post fast op

Suck it nerd!

The State of Florida has asked us to Disclose our sexual crimes to you we were bad, but now we're good we're moving into your neighbourhood. You know we're trying our best to be Functioning member of society. We're not here to start trouble, We're legally required to do the "Sex Offender Shuffle" I'm Larry Arthauer and i'll refrain from touching my neighbours kid's again. What i did was not to kind but i'm a nice guy, you'll come to find. I've got a backyard and a real nice pool y'all should come over for a BBQ. We could make some cold drinks in my blender But do keep in mind im a sex offender. Vernon Douglas is my name my battery arrest is what bought me fame. But there's much more to know about me I love to dance, and i love to ski. I zip and zoom through the snow just strap on my boots and watch me go. But i can't ski until december, so until then im just a sex offender. I'm charles dolling, dropping rhymes, I've been arrested 7 times. I know that sounds like alot but 3 of those times were for vandalism I feel real bad, i got caught i might do it again, probably not im not here to make pretences im here 'cos of my sex offences. *Sax solo* Hey everybody i'm laura hughes proving that girls can do it too and by it i mean touch your cousin was it worth it? no it wasn't you wont find me in your child's play sack(?) 'cos i've gotta wear this anckle bracelet Im not here to go on a bender I'm here because im a sex offender Last name burmholdt, first name marc i'm moving in somewhere on your block not in a house, but in a van if you need me to move it, i sure can the last thing i want is any trouble i've learnt my lesson from the sex offender shuffle I'm the one they call authur chase they said i didn't have to show my face my first trial ended in a hung jury if i'm found guilty tey'll unblur me I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase, thats a different Arthur Chase I'm not here to be my own defender I'm here because i'm possibly a sex offender.