Do you prefer small boobs or big boobs?

Do you prefer small boobs or big boobs?

I like small boobs, big boobs are usually floppy and only look good in a push-up bra

finally someone who understands

For me it's not about the size, but about the curve.
> Observe my shitty paint drawing.
On the left, you will notice that the breast, whatever size it is, has sagged to the point that its curve reverses up underneath itself. I find this disgusting.
On the right, the breast is high and firm, again regardless of size, curving smoothly back to the body in a graceful curve that would feel wondrous to stroke your hand up and down over.

I agree with your assessment sir, the drawing is very accurate with my views of the female boob

Well id have to say im very attracted to small breasts (13-14) year old women

Your views are rediculous every girls boobs will sag as they get older this is appliciable to most girls as young as 25. You have unrealistic standards unless you are a pedo

go big or go home

> girls as young as 25
> pedo
Opinion given the full consideration it is due based on merit: a negative amount such that it supports the contrary.

Will these sag?

k so it really depends on how proportional they are to her body.

That's it, topic basically over.

>Opinion given the full consideration it is due based on merit: a negative amount such that it supports the contrary.

not the user you are talking to but
kek

I'm saving that line

Do you come up with shit like that on the spot? if so you have a ridiculously superior intellect

ignorance of the female body....
I remember when I was that young

The plastic ideal is from social conditioning

now we still need to find out what kind of proportions Cred Forums prefers

as if you wouldn't

My intellect isn't super amazing. That line wasn't all that good.

me again, i'll expand a bit more.

K so there is a Goldilocks zone each individual female has, if her breasts fall within that zone, and are roughly symmetrical, she'll have nice tits. This zone can range multiple cup sizes with females.

This. Unless the bitch has implants, they always sag down slightly. My gf just turned 18 and she already has the droopy look. Does it look bad? Nope! I at least do not think so. Everyone has their own dislikes though. Just keep in mind, it will take you a long time to find a chick with small enough tits for them to not droop at all (like a A cup) or find someone with implants. Gravity does not stop being a thing with boobs you dumb fucks. Thankfully, nor does it when you jump off a bridge. Go do that.

I don't really care how big they are, just how sensitive they are. Not fun if she isn't enjoying it.

The chest of that chick is a pretty close approximation of my gf except mine has darker aureola.

This. Some chicks have no feeling there at all and it is annoying.

not that guy, but Ive slept with plenty of women with this anons described breast type. claim what you want, but you're probably some nasty ugly, landbeast yourself, with your own pair of saggy boobs.

Wow nice dubs, same as me. below

anyway, I dated a girl that hated I wasn't ticklish anywhere... its weird to hate/dislike someone solely based off their reaction to not having a common reaction as to the general masses.

lucky you user
feel free to post pics

There's not much to do with them during sex anyways, unless you're doing doggystyle...small boobs "look" better IMO during sex, big boobs tend to fly all over the place

>big boobs tend to fly all over the place

Oh internet...

well, you didn't say I was wrong...no other way to describe it

It was more of a "HAHAHAHAHAHA" oh internet, but I didn't laugh out loud, just in my head, but I have a massive headache so it hurt just as well.