Where's a good state to move to for artists in the USA?

Where's a good state to move to for artists in the USA?

sauce?

A state that has no income tax.
You won't be making much.

source?

Dunno. Source?

Found it, Cubana Lust

I dunno, but some sauce for that gif would be nice

Personally I'd recommend Seattle.

You could mix shit and Sriracha on a canvas and every hipster faggot in a 100 mile radius would give you a gold medal.

Plus this place is sexy as hell if you like that urban scene and rain.

Dubs checked

You also get a million mother fuckers asking if you have any change at any street corner, in the store buying groceries, at the gas station and so on....
You get hour long commutes to drive 10 miles in shitty traffic
Gas is taxed up the ass along with alcohol and double that for tobacco
Rent is going up recently since they raised minimum wage
Lots of single mom's to choose from tho
Oh I forgot to mention the steers that are at a 20% upward slope, hope you are good at driving a manual....

seattle is cool but also portland, then u got NYC of course that has everything you can imagine california and florida maybe but its kinda dead in florida unless ur into not making money and seeing shit art bought by super rich people

california, very high homeless population already

You're so funny, clap clap

Trips checked

The homeless are a bit of a bitch, the taxes aren't that bleed-you-dry if you have a decent job, same with rent, and if you live in Seattle, chances are you work close to walk/bike/other to work, the store etc etc.

And the single moms thing is true, but don't forget all the sweet, sweet hipster/alt chick pussy as well.

new york if you want to be poor in a shitty place. cali if you want to be poor in a less shitty place.

Trip kek

Where do you stay user?

Good points but saying this isn't really a place for someone who primary income is art to move to if they are just starting out.
If you don't have good income it can be kinda rough. Tbh I like oregon better, it just seems cleaner somehow. Tho they have thier probs as well

what ever state your patron wants pieces of art to be placed in
or you could get a real job to support your artistic hobby

Nigger detected

no stay the fuck away from seattle. everything is already mostly ruined to cater to the influx of hip faggots.

Summer fag detected