Whats Cred Forums drinking tonight?

whats Cred Forums drinking tonight?

Rolling rocks

cant drink hard stuff or high alch beer due to acid reflux. i could really go for a fucking cigarette

i drink beer once in awhile but hard stuff works fast

Ayinger maerzen oktoberfest

need to try it due they sell it in usa?

Yeah, had it on tap tonight.

cool

Are you a white girl?

no not a girl but white

some random flavored seltzer and Gin.
Just... open bottle, drink some, replace amount you drank with Gin. laziest mixed drink.

Are those the new drinkable cigarettes?

Ginger Ale. No beer tonight, off hunting tomorrow morning

gin last time i had was 3 years ago had with orange juice

i was drinking bottles of wine last night with my dad, when he came in and said if i wanted a drink. i refused at first cause i'm trying not to drink but he looked bad so i went with it.

he told me he wanted to die because his wife doesn't sleep with him anymore, she treats him sort of like a child (for example he had a few beers with his friend and she said you know what do whatever the fuck you want) but he also lost his job from his boss that fired him for something incredibly stupid and not his fault, he worked with the guy for over a decade, built his house and made it look fantastic and he fired him. i get really upset when i can feel his sadness every time i see him around the house not doing anything.

i ended up getting drunk as hell and started crying for a while, but i don't remember it well. my mom came down stairs and i remember asking her if you love him (while drunk) she said yes and that he is only saying things because he is drunk and has no job. but it really doesn't feel like that, sort of. he is like 61. i just feel awful thinking about how he feels and sort of resent my mom a bit and want to ask her about it sober. should i feel this way?

sure blend them and put in a shot

Plain svedka/ diet Dr Pepper/ diet root beer

>drinking the fermented Jew

orange juice is a solid mixer for gin. strong enough flavor to cover the pine tree that gin just is.

vodka a fermented jew /master race?

gin and tonic

never too late to have avgn flashbacks

it tasted good got fucked too

Water because after multiple years of hard drinking I've ruined my liver and kidneys. I'm sick and in pain all the time and even got gout from it. Stop while you're young guys. It's really not worth it.

>mccormic

Shittiest name for vodka I've ever heard.

it's pretty lame but does the trick that's my just in case bottle in case i run out.

I meant alcohol in general but I'm just fucking around

not young for Cred Forums anyway 31 seen too many of friends die not from booze or drugs even life is short due what want to as long as you're not harming others.

i know i was too

>vodka
>kamel reds
Nigga are you me or just have really good tastes?

top kek

i have good taste

Mr. Boston dry gin with water and occasional splash of mtn. dew.
Best cheap gin. Same price as cheap vodka but somehow masks the cheap taste.

Also a Schlitzer 8.5 tallboy.

Switch to dark liquor, shit gives you less of a hangover anyways

No. Not even remotely true. Assuming troll.

Dark or aged spirits give the worst hangovers, the easiest hangovers come from the purest forms of alcohol. Ideally, pure ethanol consumed in appropriate quantities, or well-filtered vodka.

Gf got me a nice bottle to celebrate good times

worst hang over i had i drank a half a gallon of vodka got the shakes puked really bad for 3 days and had the shits no joke

That wasn't a hangover that was alcohol poisoning.

Lots of Stoli, babushka would be proud.

maybe i keep down to a 5th now

You're killing yourself.

we all are dying

Yeah but it doesn't have to be painful and sooner than necessary. I used to think like you and now I'm suffering for it.