Today's my birthday and I've been by myself all day. It's kinda starting to get to me...

today's my birthday and I've been by myself all day. It's kinda starting to get to me. Can you help a Cred Forumsro not feel so lonely tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/StealthMelon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is Cred Forums, not tumblr fag

what's your point? I'm not asking for a happy birthday or anything. Just some conversation to get my mind off the boredom

Hey dude it's all right if u play Xbox add me man and we can game or something

sadly, I'm a piece of shit and play on PS4 and PC

it's my birthday as well user. i can also say that it's been shitty

Happy birthday, pal. How are you? I got a PS4 too.

wanna vent about it?

Lol im into girls sorry bro

Thanks user

The highlight of my day was when I met an Australian transgender pre op girl that wished me a happy birthday. I live in Florida

Dude u really alright tho cos like if u gunna u know at least live stream isn't for rekt threads haha nah but seriously u alright?

Anytime, but you didn't say how were you, aside from the lonely feeling.

Have some bright anime pictures

this is not me kek but ther isn't much to vent about. turned 18 today . yay. still a virgin. yay. parents hate me. yay. feel like a failure. yay. there is my vent

Happy birthday user! Did you do anything today?

I've been steadily realizing that the people I'd drop everything for at a moment's notice wouldn't do anything close for me. I wouldn't say I'm feeling bad as much as disappointed

Happy bday bro!!

18 bro. You've got so much shit ahead of you. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20 (thanks college). I never really had a relationship with my parents, and you're only a failure when you give up. Cheer up bro

Happy bday aswell!!

It could be worse. You could be 20, have joined the Army, got over 20 love letters, gotten injured to the point of having come home only to find out she's with another guy and everything she wrote you was a lie. Happy birthday to this guy

Disappointment is the correct feeling. Sadness would be wasted emotions, really. I'm sorry you feel that way though. You're always free to add me on PS4 to talk.

OP looking at himself in the mirror.

^ check and mate

>21
>still virgin
>in college
am I losing?

What games do you play?

if you nigs have rocket league we can fuck some shit up. fellow ps4 bro here

You got steam faggot?

thanks guys! haven't had any sort of love like that today. literally got home from a shitty day of school, masturbated and now i'm glad to be here for the rest of the night

Plenty of sluts on OKC. It's worth the $10/mo for more hits, and do some research on making a good profile.

High school I'm guessing, got any future plans?

Happy birthday user. It's my birthday on Sunday and it's also quite disappointing. All of my friends have left me and my grandfather just died last night. Most of my family doesn't even know it's this close and the only card I've received is one from my grandfather before he died

I was kidding for the most part. It doesn't really bother me. It's one of those "when it happens it happens" things. I'm not inexperienced with girls, I just haven't fucked one yet.

Happy Birthday!

of fucking course

ye in hs. i've thought of either going into a tech school and see what i can do from there. or expanding my interest in graphic arts/design. but after what /gd/ has told me about that field, i might not. what do you do for a living user?

I've played it twice but I guess I could if you wanna add OP

Happy Birthday, bud. Keep on truckin'.

>listening to Cred Forums
>at all
dont fucking listen to anyone on Cred Forums, ask someone who actually knows what they are talking about

Yo dude, first off, happy birthday. You'll start to realize that birthdays aren't that big of a deal once you get to 21, really. By some time you'll be away from your parents, so don't worry about that too much. Also, don't worry about people who don't appreciate you, if they're high school friends, you'll eventually drift apart, and you'll meet new people who do appreciate you for what you do.
So chin up dude, if you wait long enough with a positive attitude, it gets a hell of a lot better.

Not much. I play Smite and a few other things but I'm a bit of a poor fag. If you're just looking for someone to conversate with though, I wouldn't mind. I deleted it after getting the platinum, lmao.

For anyone that cares, OP's
PSN: TheFlyntFlossy
Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/StealthMelon/

but on /gd/ i'm actually talking to those who are in that career...

In Architecture rn working at the school as well. Lots of pretentious assholes in my filed
Cause everyone on Cred Forums is a basement dwelling high school-dropout eh?

Happy Birthday, user!

>Lots of pretentious assholes in my filed
kek, how do you put up with their shit? also what got you into architecture?

Today's my birthday its October 1st here in Korea.

Drugs help if you're into that kind of thing. Some girl gave me an OTPHJ while we were both tripping on shrooms, and lost my virginity that night. I regret it each day.

For my 21st I played video games in my room alone and drank a single beer. It served as a good time to reevualte my life and I'm still working on improving since then

Happy birthday user. I hope yours goes better than mine

You too have fun back in the states I don't get back till August

What I've learned in Architecture is that there are no such things as good buildings, its how people convince you its good (like modern art). People get too into it and are total dicks about it, but luckily, our work is tedious so everyone is pretty much on their Macbooks working on modeling at 4 FPS (kek).

Did some drafting classes in HS and felt like it was something cool. You can make your mark in the world, but designing a building is like a permanent and literal mark

merry birthmas nigga, same thing this guy said

Listen to some good tunes and try not to think about it. This thread is only going to bring hateful loser faggots who are mad they're sitting at home alone on a Friday night. Try to realize that as you get older, birthdays won't always be days where everyone reaches out to you and make you feel special. Shitty fact of life, really.

Happy birthday buddy, how old are you today?

Army, college or vacation?

the big 20
I'm also this guy so it's a little more than just "no one came over today :("

>trophy hunting
no wonder you have no friends

Sent a friend request.

Happy bday user I hope you have a good life

I'm not OP, and it is one of the easiest platinums.

20 is rough one, man. You're technically not old enough to drink and at the same time you aren't a teenager anymore. It's a weird one. 21 isn't that great either, even though you can drink in public. 21 is only a big deal for girls because many of them get their ass kissed for no reason at all and have other people buy them a party bus just to be shitfaced by 10pm.