Be honest, Cred Forums

Be honest, Cred Forums...

If you had drunken sex with this girl all night last night, only to have her tell you the next morning she's only 14 (this girl really is only that young!), what's the first thing you would do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/146595/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take more pictures

Turn myself into the police.

Adopt her.

>what's the first thing you would do?

have another round

Fuck her while sober,of course

Perfect plan

Ask her how my sperm tasted

I'd fuck her again. If I'm going down I need some pussy to remember.

Cred Forums is full of savages and moral retards. I'd hope you would all do the right thing. Awkwardly ask her if she need help with homework or something then give her the boot.

I'd continue to lick her pussy, jamming my tongue in her ass and licking her crack for hours on end. OH! and suck her toes. I'd fill her tight pussy up with my cum and have her suck it off my cock.

Of course i would do the right thing, go back to sleep, i've spended the whole night fucking her, i deserve some rest.

shave her head to make a wig to remember her by and cover her in nazi tatoos then drop her naked ass off in south central LA ...

In this scenario I already had breakfast?

ITT: things that never happened

Ha. I like where your mind is going... Plan B...reakfast in bed.

i'd destroy her pussy over and over make her a slave to my cock and keep her as my little loli love slut

That's the right thing to do. I would have just doped her up, dropped her off in the negro section of the city, and yell that she thinks all blacks are faggot niggers with tiny dicks. Then I'd go home and burn the bedding, and clean everything up for DNA.

I'd fuck her again, dumbass. In the ass this time. No condom. I'd plow right into her early-morning shit and jizz all over her breakfast loaf before it even comes out of the oven.

cover my ears and go

LALLALALLALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALLALLAALA

>ITT pedos pretend they're not pedos

Totally

Pedo pretending he isn't a pedo by acusing pedos of being pedos.

Kill her and bury the body. I'd rather go to jail for murder.

kys faggot, she was hotter when she was about 10 and believe me I'd totally fuck the 10yo her.

There is no way she is that young?!?

Why not just get a nigger to do it? No need for you to get bloody.

Id remember pictures or it never happened.

high-five her and do it again?

pretending I am not a Pedo? Are you new?

I'd shag he again and again until my cock turns to dust. I mean, 14 is legal where I'm from. If she's doesn't look her age, but she's legal, I really couldn't give less of a fuck.

Give her eggs.

>throw up
>eat a bunch of advil with some bread
>drink some coconut water
>have terrible tequila diarrhea
>clean the diarrhea splatter from my ass
>take a long shower
>walk back to my room
>with one squinting eye, look for my pants
>find my pants
>realize that I fugged a 14 yo stacey
>cum in my pants

Whats her name?

Wtf is up with these responses... You're all fucking pedo virgin faglords, no wonder why you faggots sit at home and jerk off on Cred Forums all day.

A lady, even if she's so young like this girl, deserves to be treated right and respected like a human being. As soon as I saw this I'd tell her that she's a really beautiful young lady and she doesn't need to wear such revealing clothes to show off her beauty, and whatever we did last night was wrong because I was drunk. I'd even offer to go shopping and buy her clothes that covers her up more. It'd be worth spending all my money just to see her smile.

She'll realise how much of a respectful gentleman I am and would want to be with me, but I'd have to politely decline as she's too young and it's illegal. However, I'd be her best friend and the person she turns to whenever she's sad, and when she's legal I will finally ask her out so we can safely and happily be together, go to the movies, play vidya together, and have cuddle nights.

To win a girl's heart, no matter what age, you need to respect and love her.

Benedict Cumberbatch

"...Nice."

have sex again
morning wood, yo

this hentai is for you my friend

nhentai.net/g/146595/

your welcome

>Faggot

14?? Fuck you, I was hoping you were 13 bitch, you a grany.
Fuck her again and take her to my dungeon to be sex slave.

Go back to facebook you newfag SJW piece of shit.

>what's the first thing you would do?
Well no turning back now, let's do it again.

Fuck off faggot! nobody cares.

i know this is bait, but i know some people out there gon still read this and nod they stupid head, so let me just say up front

this is

the biggest crock of fucking shit anons

losers like this are the ones that never touch a single pussy in they life

not even one

you respect the pussy, the pussy won't respect you

that's a fact

it might not be written in stone, but it's whispered into every ear of every beautiful girl in the world

they don't want respect

they want to be controlled

they want to be abused

they want someone to take charge of their lives

so they ain't gotta do it themselves

that's what girls mean when they say they want a real man

and that's why dumbasses that say shit like this wind up in the so-called "friend-zone" which really mean "guy i ain't gon fuck because he a bitch"

truth dropped

peace niggas

not text her at all and hope she doesn't have any other traces of my number

Put the gag back on her mouth

not the other guy but thanks

>dis nigga be baiting but he right tho

I think your being a mega ultra giga fag right now but I do think that this may be a good option. I think that if I ever am in a situation like this I will try to be a gentleman but more for my sake than hers.

>implyin the niggas browsing Cred Forums on a friday night are even old enough to drink, let alone actually leave they fuckin house to pick up a girl

laugh because I'm 17 and this is legal in my country bitches AHAHAHAH but im gay so thats what i'd tell her

I've been with over 100 girls, no fatties or ugly bitches. I'd gladly fuck this girl until I was dry, then arrange to fuck her some more another time

You are 100% right. You respect pussy & you become their gal pal, never their dick.

Wake up and take pictures of her physically perfect nekkid body so i can fap for the rest of my life.

UNDERAGE & FAGGOT
MOOOOOOOOODS BAN THIS FAGGOT.

This. That is a fine ass bitch.

Damnit, not again!

>:)

Shes only 14 you filthy pedo virgin fuck.

She' doesnt know shit about sex and certainly doesnt know that filthy old neckbeards like you find her arousing

fuck her some more

underage b&

She is 15 now.

Kaylyn Slevin

>14
>doesn't know about sex
>doesn't know people fap to her

hi there little retard, who gave you internet time today?

you know this bitch, in the picture? her name janelle jordan or something like that. she's a model. most of her pics are ass shots n shit THAT SHE TOOK HERSELF. you think she doesn't know? you fuckin' loco?

Tell her to say she's 21, and give her a fake ID, of course.

Jesus made this grill physically perfect and arousing to erry strait male on planet earth for one reason only - to make babbys.

Every 14 year old knows about sex. You are a stupid bastard.

Well well let's change that and send her a link on social media.
i bet she is a horney young grill

wrong planet son, move on.

Why isn't anyone posting more pics of this chick?

I would say the same as Lele : Bich you breakfast, holla holla holla hold me a granolla bish you breakfast !

Grab me a mcshake.

oops wrong thread

'cause google and tineye failed us at searching for her

might as well right?
the laws only to prevent oldfags from lurking around high schools

i would say:

"oh my you should have told me. but dont worry, tell you what, ill go make us breakfast... hey, by the way ... tell me, do you remember my name sweet heart?"

if she says no, I say "awwww, well that's okay.. it's steve baker (not my name).. ok?"

Wait until she says ok, then ask her again, engraving the name in her head.

While walking out the door to "cook" breakfast, say "yeah i'm actually just visiting the state on college vacation (be me, not in college).. im actually from georgia (not from georgia)

put pan on hot stove, yell in the room from the kitchen "okay sweety, i'm cooking you my speciality called "steve bakers georgia peach special", itll take a while .. but do NOT get out of bed!! it's a surprise!"

Then, silently leave the FUCK out of the house

But girls are easily manipulative she likes the attention not the fact that u seeaty neckbeard virgins actually want to fuck her.

Especially since shes so young she knows kids her age think shes attractive but not 30 year old virgin basement dwellers like yourselves. Girls dont like attention from older guys u fucking filthy pedo virgins

if only we had her name, JANELLE JORDAN, which gives us access to hundreds of vids and pics on streaming sites all around the web

forgot to mention, hopefully the pan burns down the house

High five my 70 year old dad and start loading my guns in the truck.

you should really just do the world a favor and end your own life please

you're too stupid to live

Lol so stupid I laughed

Enslave her
Dump all her clothes and electronics in the nearest tent city. Then i will make a special secret room for her in my basement and have sex with her when ever I want

Kaylyn Slevin

That's not her name. It took me 5 seconds to find her after seeing the file name in OP's pic.

>but not 30 year old virgin basement dwellers like yourselves.

geee if only I was 30 had a basement to keep you in.

round 2

Hot & legal where I live.

this