Let's talk about this shit again

let's talk about this shit again

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2016/09/08/four-year-old-child-wants-a-sex-change-and-will-be-undergoing-a-sex-change-operation-to-become-transgender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd rather not give it any more attention...

Fucking liberalism. The young girl is like.. 8?

How fucking fucked up are liberals?

> don't suck her titties, it'll damage her for life!

> aw, you wanna be a boy? ok, we'll make an appointment to get you a sex change operation before you hit puberty.

Fuck.

Every day we stray further from the light.

too bad
stop cisplaining

...> aw, you wanna be a boy? ok, we'll make an appointment...
To be fair, no one actually says this. But you're larger point, if I'm correct, is that the left has, (with too little thought) accepted this. And I agree with this

It hasn't even begun.

I love how absolutely mary sue this shit is.

At every moment the adults are showering "her" with praise for every word she says.

Wishful thinking much?

>tfw you've heard every cis gay dude you know talk like this

Of course. I think it's really fucked up. I can't believe society rolls with this shit.

I see it often enough to genuinely upset me... some boy, raised by two dyke "moms"... gets a sex change and goes on hormones to become a girl.

It's fucking brainwashing. It's horrible.

It blows me away that sucking on consensual titties is considered horrible and psyche-wrecking, while that shit isn't.

If a 15 year-old isn't old enough to have the mental faculties needed to consent to her tits being sucked, how the fuck is an 8 year-old mentally equipped for such a major, life-altering physical and mental modification?

How the fuck?

more pain is on the way

I have, but it was during the most hilarious fight between two nigger queens. I'd never heard ebonics with a lisp before.

This has to be a troll comic, liberal SJWs aren't this stupid.

Every gay dude I've ever met talks like that and says the exact same things. Cis gay dudes are every bit as bad as Cred Forums users, but they like dick.

It's perfectly self-satirical.

>8 yr old boy gets sex change and goes on HRT
Can you link an article to thta. It can't be true. First the kid would have to make the clains to several adults (the parents, psychologists/psychiatrists, doctor, then a surgeon, a hospital's ethics board), and then a surgeon would actually have to conduct the operation. Never mind convincing a doctor to prescribe the HRT pills.

dunno bout the sex change but i remember some article about the hrt

I can vouche for that. I will pick you up at a bar, bring you home, fuck you, suck your cock then laugh about what a total fucking faggot you are with my friends. Gays with lisps are like bimbos to women.

Can't find the 8 year-old, but here's the 4 year-old...

shoebat.com/2016/09/08/four-year-old-child-wants-a-sex-change-and-will-be-undergoing-a-sex-change-operation-to-become-transgender/

4, 8, 12.. what's the difference? Anything under 18 shouldn't be allowed. Their minds are too young for consensual tit sucking, why aren't they too young for this insanity?

Don't you think anything under 18 is fucked up?

>""""society"""" doesn't actually roll with this shit. The only time you see this is in fucked up, affluent limo-liberals with money to burn and who can afford to be crackpot pieces of shit

to everyone living in reality, sex reassignment of a minor is the same as fucking statutory rape for very related/similar reasons.

fag

It isn't illegal, genius.

> That's society rolling with it.

There are actually laws against condemning it. Even voicing your opinion against it is hate speech.

> That's society rolling with it.