Schizophrenia is neat

Schizophrenia is neat.

retards.

Why is there a goddamned party hat?

That is something I would expect someone like pic related to say. Almost as cringey as those people who go around saying "I took this test online guys, and it turns out I'm totally a psychopath! xD"

cosmo... is that you?

you must be new here

Pic related is Sociopath, and narcissistic pd, but close enough

Just got off the boat from tumblr. I heard there were some dank memes here.

I'm glad someone has seen the light.

it's pretty dull atm

My mom's got schizophrenia. Used to make some weird claims.

>said she could talk to our neighbors through the walls
>said she could telepathically communicate with our neighbors if she laid her head down on her pillow a specific way
>said our neighbors were hiding their cars from us so we would not know they were home (they were at fucking work)
>said our neighbors had microscopic cameras everywhere in the house and they'd watch her piss
>would not piss or shower with the light on because of this
>one time we had to get her 5150'd and she said one of the paramedics was psychic and she could tell just by looking at him
>claimed she is God and I am Jesus

What a delight it must have been dealing with that while growing up.

Have you considered or explored the possibility that you may actually be Jesus?

Literally didn't get to be a kid the last three years of my childhood and that sucks solely 'cause she and my father used to be drunks and I had to take care of my sister and the house from the age of like 6 to 13

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

Bitches.

It's only a matter of time, user

Hoola hooping, for people that like that sort of thing
Instagram.com/p/oO1Q4mjgC6/

Yeah, turns out Jesus is actually homeless and lives in a nearby park, and I'm pretty sure doublejesus isn't a thing.

Plus Jesus wouldn't be from Fresno of all places

Can you hear them whispering
open ur ass cheeks and post dat pic