So what's with all these clean sightings Cred Forums?

So what's with all these clean sightings Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/news/creepy-clown-sightings-prompt-police-calls-in-green-bay/1458590/
rollingstone.com/culture/news/killer-clowns-inside-the-terrifying-hoax-sweeping-america-w442649
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqaukIXIfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT marketing stunt.

Just a retarded edgy trend. Its like the niggers and the knockout game, it'll die off eventually.

if i see one on my land i will kill it. we have a stand your ground so i can shoot them and drag them into my home and still be protected by the law.

huge fans of that movie the purge. they are roleplaying.

yeah let's stab people and get arrested for marketing...my guess is that people are organizing from forums like this on the deep web. pretty genius too.

i dont know anything about this,can someone link anywhere i can read about it?

nice quads
checked

>quads
no give me a fucking link so i can read about this shit...what do i even have to type into the google?
"clow sightings wtf"?

did you try FUCKING /news/?

>444
>Quads
>QUADS

Oh my god you're a fucking retard

Hello again

what news,on which news?
the american news?
i dont even watch my country's news

>what's with all these clean sightings
>these clean sightings
>clean sightings

Tard

I hear they fart on peoples' legs!

It's promotional material for pic related movie

How long before someone plugs one? Are they hard to skin? Is the skin worth money?

abc7chicago.com/news/creepy-clown-sightings-prompt-police-calls-in-green-bay/1458590/

Imagine that, but in extreme volume; some individuals have used this creepy trend to try to lure away children.

rollingstone.com/culture/news/killer-clowns-inside-the-terrifying-hoax-sweeping-america-w442649

it's promotional shit for a movie.

Trailer looks promising in the start,later like usual found footage shit

youtube.com/watch?v=CHqaukIXIfA

this shit is even happening in my small town

They're just juggalos guys, nothing to be afraid of.

Spoopy clowns

>juggalos
>nothing to be afraid of
>implying

> idiot sees news report of other idiots dressing as lurking clown
> idiot dresses as lurker clown
> news covers local sightings of idiot dressed as lurking clown
> GOTO 1

And I still don't care.

> stand alone complex

There's a bunch of Instagram accounts for them. The biggest one I could find in @timbotheclown. Security has been increased in schools in my city.

It's basically a trend for weirdos like us.

>be in the social reject/junkie crowd at university
>friend dressed as clown and lurked around town because he thought it'd be funny after everyone getting scared about clowns in the news

People see it's happening, so they hop on the trend. Happens all the time with other stupid shit

islamic terrorism is one thing but this is a whole other level if they start getting violent

Why hasn't anyone confronted one of these clown idiots and filmed it? Go try to interview one while he is lurking around.

i bet someone has tried, then got taken into some rusty old van and got tied up and whipped with a straightened out metal coat hanger

did you visit any of the stories linked on this thred?
plenty of ppl have taken pics / vid...cops have been called havent been able to locate any though

That's a video people want to see.

I love these

that actually happened here where im from years ago. in the late 80's there were these 2 clowns driving around trying to pickup children. they apparently did and whipped them with coat hangers/killed them