Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/moot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doot back welcome back nigger

No he won't and no one will be based either
Fappening was the crest

moot is kill

>literally who

Gtfo traitor. You literally sold a culture to a corporation so they can track IP's for advertising, AFTER assisting in a conspiracy to protect a criminal because you're a beta fuck desperate for SJW feminist pussy. KYS you fucking failure.

>twitter.com/moot/
>Chris PooleVerified account
>@moot
>aka moot
>Newly @Google. Formerly @Cred Forums.
>Bay Area, CA
>chrishateswriting.com
>Joined May 2009

Oldestfag needs some pizzas delivered to celebrate this party.

Don't forget, moot conducted a dirrerent experiment on Cred Forums every week.
He deserves "thanks".

This thread will yield nothign. OP fails worse than canv.as

who the fuck is moot?

:'( I remember the New Years thread about 4 years ago where MOOT said he loves us... How could it go so badly anons

Baiting on Cred Forums's birthday, have you no shame?

kill yourself newfag

Moot here. I'm glad I sold the website. It was fun while it last and it was great to see what people do as "user". However I was made a deal I couldn't refuse. I still browse from time to time though. So happy birthday from your king.

I'm the real moot, and I enjoy cock up my dickhole

I'm the real moot and I actually was killed by the same people who killed harambe

I'm the real moot and I sold this website so I could get face fucked by sjw trans

Moot here. I'm glad I sold the website. It was fun while it last and it was great to see what people do as "user". However I was made a deal I couldn't refuse. I still browse from time to time though. So happy birthday from your king.

Moot here. I'm glad I sold the website. It was fun while it last and it was great to see what people do as "user". However I was made a deal I couldn't refuse. l still browse from time to time though. So happy birthday from your king.

Moot here. l'm glad I sold the website. It was fun while it last and it was great to see what people do as "user". However I was made a deal I couldn't refuse. I still browse from time to time though. So happy birthday from your king.

I'm a moot, i have a cancer

When moot doxxed himself is parents phone number on Long Island emerged. I wonder if it still works.

Moot here. l'm glad l sold the website. It was fun while it last and it was great to see what people do as "user". However I was made a deal I couldn't refuse. I still browse from time to time though. So happy birthday from your king.

No, no. Real moot here, wishing a black cock to celebrate

save this forsaken piece of internet faggot, this was the last shelter we had

hmm