Post pics of QTs and tell me how you'd fuck em

post pics of QTs and tell me how you'd fuck em

choose your favorite

tie her up and fill her with angry cock as she fights and screams

bent over a desk in an empty classroom to take it hard up the arse

6 and the rest can fuck themselves

which one/ what order boys & girls?

Far right I think, but would like to fuck #3 in the ass!

not really a fan of asians, she's cute though

I would see her walking down the street at night and drag her into an alley and rape her. I'd fuck her pussy until I got tired of her screaming, then I'd shove my cock down her throat to shut her up. After fucking her throat for a while I would clow my load all over her pretty face an dleave her crying on the dirty ground.

mmm nice and I think she'd enjoy it too as long as you go balls deep

I'd find her drunk at a club and take her to the bathroom. There I'd have her suck my cock until I came on her face. I'd have her sit there on the toilet as I went and got more and more guys for her to suck off and have them blow their load on her face. She comes stumbling out of the bathroom at last call completely drinched in cum.

I'm curious as fuck. What do these threads do for you? Do you get off hearing other guys talking about fucking somebody?

fucking brutal m8, loving it. I couldn't bring myself to do it, she'd realize what was happening and clamp those thighs shutt

how would you transform this innocent asian cutie to your anal slut?

I'm curious as fuck. What do these threads do for you? Do you get off hearing other guys talking about fucking somebody?

Yes

She sits on my face and I spend some quality time between those cheeks before she rides my cock cowgirl and lets those tits bounce freely. Then I blow a huge load on her perfect stomach.

She's hot as fuck. Sorry about the typos.

Frankly it gives me new ideas to fap to. Obviously I picture myself doing what others say they would do to the girls I post.

Again:
YES

7 1 6 2 3 4 and then I'd like to give 5 'The Shocker' in front of her significant other. She looks like someone who needs that to happen.

Whenever I update the page it reposts. My bad. Dunno why it's doing that.

anybody want to impregnate her for me?

Anybody wanna do one of these?

what would you do?

I wanna force my cock down rights throat til she gags all over it then I'm going to cum all over her face and glasses, at that point left will come in and lick her face clean!

Wwyd to this Milf?