This is the last of the food.
Goodbye.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060326232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol

I'm homeless too, OP. Living is your car crushes your soul

Godspeed hungry user

Ive survived on that much for damn near a month. Fuck you lazy ass.

How much is your rent?

>craigslist.org
>casual encounters
>m4m
>offer to suck dick for $40
It takes about two hours for an ad to go up though

Same boat except I have good credit and cards with high limits to get me through the tough times. Sell plasma nigga, work at Walmart, live out of your car if you have to.

Two or three days if food, and a couple of weeks before you get kicked out. Go get a job tomorrow at anyplace near your apartment and start over

Just become a Craigslist cock sucker to pay dat rent
I'll take a shot in the mouth of it pays the rent, it's the first rule in the book

>two hours
Nigga,what?

Yeah after confirming the post it takes like two hours normally

This guy, just message every m4m on Craigslist in your area just go on a cockswallowing spree for the next 4-5 hours from person to person till you have enough for rent.

there is so much sadness in the world :/

Sell plasma $40 dollars. Go suck a dick for $40 while you recover a bit then go sell more blood. You can make at least $200/day if you're not a bitch about it.

Poorfag reporting in. I do have a job but still 4months rent due, 3 of 4 weeks 1 meal a day. It sucks,15 yrs to go until all depths are payed.

Vampirefreaks: xxshannonellisxx
Steam: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060326232
Email: [email protected]
DOB: 14/02/1990
Name: Shannon Ellis

Duh. Obviously OP is a fucking mess of a person to get to this point. We've all fucked up and been broke but being broke, jobless and not having family to turn to is something you have to actively work at.

The question is what is OP's major malfunction that landed him in this situation?

Is that you Stephen... Broke ass nigga. I'm kicking you out because you don't have a job and I paid your rent for the last 3 months. Lazy fuck

Uh, what?

Who is this relating to?

This sounds about right.

>Australia
Like I'm going to waste my time on a fucking Aussie

O sucks nigga

I want you to know I bought a house today. $46,000 down-payment.

Come on over, I've got two $20s for you if you suck me off. But only if I cum so you'll have to work it a bit.

Damn wish i didnt throw away the rest of the curly fries i had left from the Arby's i had earlier. Would of sent them to you.

well, at least you still have your smartphone, computer and internet service....and plenty of time to waste here lamenting your fictitious hardships.
Now, kindly fuck off and get a fucking job.

Mine go up immediately.

listen up poorfags, you;re all poorfagging incorrectly.

call 211 and find out where the literally free food is near you. literally show up and get free food.

second, and this applies to op: squat the apt. until the very day before they are PHYSICALLY
evicting you. you will legally get notice of the day a sheriff is coming to literally throw you out. this process takes at least 2 months and the landlord cannot legally lock you out or throw you out. it sounds like its worth it in your case while you figure some shit out.

if the landlord is a dipshit and doesnt do it properly, it may take many months before he can get a sheriff out to the place to physically eject you.

good luck and just apply for every job you see anywhere

What state? I paid 33,000 down payment for mine. I live in the nice part of new jersey.

>just give yourself aids 200 times a month for rent money it's easy

You're "buying" a house. Grats though, I just built a comfy one on the property i'm inheriting, just utilities and property tax from here on out.

Why the fuck don't you have a job? You lazy, whiny sack of shit.

you in Portland fam?

Michigan, in a very upscale metro Detroit suburb.

>Why the fuck don't you have a job?
>You lazy, whiny sack of shit.
>lazy, whiny sack of shit.

I think you just answered your own question.

>shrimp ramen
go ahead and just end it.

Nigger

I'm 52. Nobody hires anyone over 37, not even a veteran with a college degree.

Where at? Im in the area. Work at quicken loans im guessing?

nigga thats not true there was like 4 ppl over 40 who just got hired where i work

I'd rather not say but I will tell you I don't work for that sleazy company. I work for a different sleazy company.

Depends on the field.

walmart cashier, electronics, gas station maintenance, n i forgot what the other guy is

Jeff?

Brah..... If your relly aussy you'd be on centerlink $400/$500 a fortnight. And if your an abo(skinny tropical nigger) make that $800/1100. Have dets go bankrupt. Unless your parents make to much money to clame centerlink you should be set... or you'll be sucking moms rich dick for $40

Nope sorry

its totally jeff

Ok sure.... It's going to be awkward when you bring this up with Jeff and he has no idea what you're talking about.

ok jeff lol