Based only on the pics, if this guy started shit with me, could I take him in a fight...

Based only on the pics, if this guy started shit with me, could I take him in a fight? He's always talking like a badass on fb. I'm the guy on bottom, 5'9" 179lbs. He's the top guy (short hair):5'11 180lbs.

Yeah I thought you were the guy on top and I was gonna say no chance but if your the bottom you have a good shot at winning

Size doesn't matter that damn much. It matters about as much as the OC factor of this fucking repetitious copypasta shite.

The winner of any fight is one of two things:

1.) the sucker-punching nigger
2.) all balls and passion

Thanks man

It really depends if you know how to fight. Hop on youtube and type in "Joe Rogan Kicks". Shit saved my ass more times than I can count.

If you're asking a bunch of basement dwelling fuck tards if you'll win in a fight, you're going to lose.

If you have to ask ANYONE about a fight, then you've obviously never been in one, and thus will lose.

The keys to winning a fight are not size and strength.

> Technique
> Situational awareness
> Heart and soul

Those 3 things are what win fights.

Now go get your ass kicked by that street lamp you faggot!

Bullshit. Even Joe Rogan has ranted (many of times) about how useless kicks are in a fight, both MMA and on the streets.

He's said there's only a few of the most elite fighters in the world that ever made kicks work in MMA and that they're worthless to anyone else.

He considers brazillian jut-jitsu to be the only practical fighting style.

Essentially, take someone down, mount them and pound their head into the ground while sitting on their chest.

Joe Rogan is a fucking douche.

You look like a treehugging Thor

truth

Ya but what if theres a knife thrown into the situation, seeing as this will be a street fight. You want to keep the distance, keeping the blade from being able to reach your vital organs in your torso. Mounting someone with a knife would surely add a higher percentage of getting shanked. Besides we all know the real way to win a fight, shoot the guy with your gun.

Nah.
You're fucked.
You're hair is too long.

A round house kick to the tendons above the knee is damn near the fastest way to end a fight.
>fuck Rogan

Fuck off with this copy pasta shit faggot

weight>anything else
if 2 opponents are equally skilled the heavier one will ALWAYS win

"Thus will lose" lmao. Righto faggot.

But maybe because my lower weight I am faster.

Punch the throat, fight over

Lol stop trying to pretend on the internet that you can martial arts finesse on anyone .

>equally skilled
>always wins

Chances are you both will end up swinging blindly at each other. Whoever gets the lucky face hit in will be the winner.

Either that or Redneck McGee over there will grab your pussy bitch hair and throw you around.

Well it is hard to judge on skills. He is always talking about fighting on FB but never seen him fight IRL

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Here's some advice from someone who's never been in a fight. Make sure to hit him in the face a lot

get close in,under the guys chin, an upper cut should lay him out,,get an 80 lb body bag to hammer, with mitts not the gloves, a half lb of weight on the knuckles,build up over about 3
weeks, increase ten minutes every
other day, make moves a bit shaky on purpose at first to draw him in for the lay up shot to the chin,every bot of strength in back legs lower & upper arms need to go into that shot,,that movement has to be smooth,speed worked into gradually like i said,over 3 weeks

Well it mostly depends on how savage you can get when it comes time. Just fucking breath and then go ape shit. Even people who've been in and won a fair bit of fights get nervous when shits about to go down. I'm expecting you know how to throw a punch and know basics like keep your hands up and try not to get hit, especially in the face, so i think if you can keep yourself from feeling weak due to the adrenaline or nervousness then. even if you do feel kinda weak and you'r not jacked up and angry when you see him act like you are, or suddenly burst into a fit of anger at least, right before you open and take the first shot. Its what i do and it works well for me. very well. You have the advantage because you know you're going to fight him, hes probably not expecting you to come up on him ready for combat. Just make sure the balls in your court, you come up on him, you take the first shot, you control the battle. Remember anyhting can happen too, there is a chance you might lose, oh fucking well.

My other adive is try to kill this guy, dont stop till he FUBAR. people get knocked out, but not always. So even if you beat him down assume hes get right back up, or up as soon as he can and continue the combat.

Actually let me try to break it down for youin kind of a chronological example.

So you see him w/e he doesnt know hes not getting out of your sight without an asswhooping.
Collect yourself and get mentally pumped, see whose around, note any friends of his or people that look like they might try to break up a fight. Note any weapons or environmental dangers that you should keep away from, like stairs, or anything about the location you can use to your advantage, like a stool or chair to beat him with if you decide he needs a few smacks with that.
approach him and start the conflict, be calm and size him up but make sure hes getting nervous and the possiblity of an argument or combat or just of your presence.
Don't wait long, be quick in making him nervouse then unleash.
when it time shout at him or just war cry, interject into the agrument CAUSE YOUR A BITCH ASS NIGGA or whatever right before you take the first shot, maybe after a shove
So you've shoved him or taken the first shot, your both feeling the adrenaline now, just know your feeling it in a fight kind of way and hes probably felling it in like a flight kind of way.
Keep on him, take the second third and fourth shot IMMEDIATELY after the first, or if you shove him to the ground jump straight on him and start whaling on his face.
maybe a few more war crys as your pounding his face in
remember: really fuck him up. if you knock him down kcik him, then jump on him don't let him up dont stop putting damage on him keep attacking.
Also remember its a fight, no rules, grab his clothes if you need or can use it to toss him down/keep him down, hit him with a skateboard or whatever, pull his hair and snap his fingers backwards.
Once you think you've about finished it then really finish it by kicking him, with a 2 step running start in the fucking jaw or face while hes down. murder him

Seriously, try and fucking kill him. After hes down and beat to shit put him in a head lock and fucking pull his head or twist it as hard as you fucking can, or keep stomping his fucking face in. Grab a weapon and hit him while hes fuckin rocked or knocked too. jump on and come down knee first into his fucking face. anything you can do to do the most damage keep doing it. But don't actually kill him. (kill him)

Well hope that helps, it may not go as smooth as this but bring that kind of savagery to the table and you'll do great, keep visioning the fight as going like this too itll really help you be ready for when it actually happens. This is how i appraoch and think about a fight I do pretty well i get in a lot of scrapes, im a white trash patriot blue ribbon drunk construction worker white boy that lives in shitty ghetto cali, lots of fight with blacks and mexicans fromw here i live, a few fights from work and a few jail fights are my experience. I also went to a boxing gym for a year when I was teenager and I think that helps but I dont have any advice from that experience that I think would help you. P.S im also a lot bigger than you too, a few inches taller and a lot more bulk(fat and muscle, ig what they call bear mode but that sounds like some gay guy stuff)

such old copy pasta

Nice copy-pasta

>Size doesn't matter that damn much.

You sir are a retard and have never been in a real fight. Weight is pretty much all. Why do you think that there are weight classes in boxing, mma etc? You truly are a dumb motherfucker.