I'll wait

I'll wait

Three musketeers. Three stooges.

/thread

Who is that guy with the glasses. I've always wondered.

I hope ya realize these are the same thing

Trash

I win.

The three muskateers

OP BTFO

Faggot

its ok, ill wait.

God,Jesus and the Holy Spirit

tits

Came here to post this.

im triggered

I just won this thread

/thread

ayyyyy

My niggas

I don't know who any of these are

/thread

His name is Mike Smith. He plays Bubbles on Trailer Park Boys

I thought it was the character from office space and was confused when I didnt recognize the other 2

Sharon, Lois, and Bram

/Thread.

If you have Netflix, check them out, you'll be hooked...Now fuck off, I got work to do (Cyrus)

good show that reno 911

Who gives a fuck about Canadians living in the traitor park known as Canadia ?

Checked

/thread

Y'all don't kno nuffin'

>that post with that unholy get

Oh mein gott

Something's a bit fishy here.

Is that some kind of reference you making with you're obviously nonsensical, nonfactual "education"?
Also, the show takes place in newfoundland.
Newfoundland is to Canada what Hawaii is to the US. So it's not.
And alot of people give a fuck, it's one the highest rated shows of all time.

Octavian, Antony, Lepidus

Literally any group of three people.

Can't forget these delinquents.

Caeser, Pompey, Crassus

I made it halfway through the first episode before I said fuck that. It was retarded and I feel dumber for having watched it.

Sorry dude, the show is set and shot just outside of Dartmouth Nova Scotia, not Newfoundland. It's the mainland By, not da Rock

I'd argue the second triumvirate was more iconic. Considering Shakespeare and all.

Not the guy who posted that but do you know how stupid you sound saying, "I feel more stupid after having watch that." Like your brain suffered damage from watching a tv show. Kill yourself.

At what point deos it start to get better. I need something to watch but I cant force myself to watch anymore without there being some kind of light at the end of the tunnel.

holy shit man. i had a lot of those records growing up

Whoa, just trying to post another famous trio, not debate their importance, Ken.

>implying tv shows don't make you stupid
specially today with all the sjw cuck crap

situational stoner comedies arent for the attentionally deficit

Jews

lmao ayyy

It's gets better as the seasons go on. It's a completely character driven show. Back in 2000 when it came out, reality TV was new and some even believed it was real. Initially, the boys even refused to do interviews as themselves, only doing interviews in character. That said, the plots are weak and frankly pretty stupid, but the characters are what makes it great. Ricky, Julian, Bubs, Corey and Trevor, Lahey and Randy, Lucy and Sarah, they're household names in Canada.

Ty

Told me everything I needed to know

Hands down.

Household names in certain age demographics. They're popular, but a lot of folks over 50 dont know (or like) the show.

>yfw all of these trios would have a birthday hat on the person on the left if they were OP pics.

Three Musketeers

/thread

Can you even name the three musketeers you faggot?

Check out Season 3 episode 3 "If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked", or Season 3 episode 4 "Who's the microphone assassin". Both are great. Actually, the whole of season 3 is great. Ricky and Julian go back to jail at the end of every season, it's fun to see how

Hang on a sec, he's doing a google search before begets back to you...

True enough, but I'd push that age to 60, a 50yo would have been 33 when the show came our

The holy triumvirate

That reminds me, season 3 episode 5 of TPB, "Closer to the Heart" has Alex Lifeson from Rush as a guest star. Ricky was supposed to get Bubbles tickets to the Rush concert, but Lahey fucks them over as usual. Hilarity ensues.

thats fair. I've seen them twice live.

/thread

fucking kek

Workaholics trio.

Truly they were an Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Siegfried and Roy
Stan and Costella
Magic and Kareem or
Penn and Teller

Easy, try something harder next time OP

quality taste

Bad B8 or just retarded?

You know... You're actually right if you think about it

you sorta took the bait though

Took me a minute to remember those douchebags, they make to gear unwatchable

>FB_IMG

Go away Mister normie

So have I. Even got to meet the boys. Lahey and Randy too

Somebody's in trouble
Awwww here it goes

Here's your (you)

ah yes, because the new top cuck has had a huge boost in ratings since they left right?

Shit hawks down

I can't believe no one thought of these

Oh nevermind

I damn near cracked up when I saw someone saying it's from Newfoundland... Yeah J.P. Tremblay (Julian) lives out in Cole Harbour.

Are you fucking retarded? It takes place in Nova Scotia, you twiggy alien.

I bet you're the same weaboo cuck who would say the new teen titans is so bad and makes you so stupid and my old anime but then gets butthurt and defends your other show you girlfriend pimping cuck

Two girlses and those cupses

Jawbreakers was da weed! Holy shit..