Feels Thread

Feels Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/12126484089/playlist/127HxhWdcpCfC2ZNmj4QMv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>move to new city to live with dad after divorce
>guilt trips me into doing so because of child support and drug addict mom
>leave all friends behind
>slowly make new friends but never really connect with people who have known each other since grade school
>meet donnie, outgoing and fun loving guy when I'm in sophomore year
>have a bunch of fun and shenanigans together
>his mother feels like the mother I never had
>they are poor family but offer me everything they have
>donnie introduces me to my first real love named Ali, still to this day dream about her and wish shit was different
>years go by and donnie and I spent time fucking around, learning to drive, smoking weed for the first time. Bunch of close brother bonding stuff.
>used to drive to mcdonalds because his mom was a manager there for free food.
>graduate high school and goto college
>Ali and I break up, she leaves me because after she got on meds for her depression I couldn't adjust to the new her. Shit sucks
>donnie and and lose touch with each other because of college
>randomly text each other but nothing like we used to be
>Ali calls me one day out of the blue
>heart jumps
>"user we need to talk... donnie killed himself yesterday... I'll call you about the funeral
>show up late for the funeral service because of showing up at wrong church
> Have to sit in a section completely alone to not disturb the service. Crying like a bitch
>avoid everyone leaving church
>crying like a bitch at my car and an old lady walks up.
>"user, I can see your feeling so much pain right now. Can I hold you?"
>cry into random women's shoulder for minutes
>drive to the next service
>goto see donnie in the casket
>his mother tells me "user, I'm sorry but donnie shot himself in the face with a shotgun. It's a closed casket.
>"I don't care I want to see my friends face!!!! Why wouldn't he talk to me about this...."
>"I don't know user.. but you don't want to see his face"
Cont.

Cont.

>stare at a coffin for 15 minutes thinking of how much I fucked up and he needed me
>go to see donnie buried
>since I missed the start of the first service I didn't know one important fact.
>donnie was catholic....
>still to this day drink to donnie at the bar and hope god forgave his sin of suicide.
>part of me thinks it can't be true and my last best friend is in hell right now because I didn't make enough of an effort....

I still think about that dude. He stole my car in a funny way once.

Never read that before.

thanks.

shit dude, i feel for ya man

Hey user, last time I saw my best friend we were at a house party and I went inside to go talk to a girl and I told him hey bro we're fucked up don't go home, I'll be back out in a minute. About 20 min went by and during then he hopped on his motorcycle and drove home but never made it. If I wasn't chasing some stupid vapid whore and actually chilled with my best friend that I knew from 6th grade until we were 26 years old he might still be here. Not a single day goes by that I don't think of him. Life is really fucked up that it pulls you away from those that you really give a fuck about. Really fucked up. I am drunk now and your story made me get another drink so he can share it with me.

Give me a minute dude. I got you and him and donnie.

Sorry man but my phones dead but I am raising a beer for you.

Here's mine...drinking our favorite, Vodka and Diet Orange Soda...

this is all why I love Cred Forums, you're all glorious bastards, that deserve a place in valhalla

Thanks guys I'm still waiting for my phone to charge so I can take a picture of this shitty beer for you.

Love you back Cred Forumsros.

Hope the thread thrives on.

If I do good in this world and live like how my departed bro lived I'll surely get there...it just sucks how the years go by and you get older and accomplish shit here and there and you remember how you all were when they were around and all of a sudden they're just not. It's such a defining thing in life that nobody prepares you for. Yeah I am on my 7th drink tonight, yes I drink too much, but God it used to be so much worse. Drink everyday until oblivion type shit. But yeah I got a house and a girl and responsibilities now. By God I would trade everything I have on this planet for just one more day with my bro. The best always leave wayy too soon.

anyone got some depressing songs?

Love you too Cred Forumsro just live your life and try to embody all the good qualities that your bro had. Like I said above the good leave early for a reason. I still don't fully get it, but they just do. Probably gonna pour one more hoping this bumps.

>truth if ever I've read it
we all forget to love something when it's here, and damn ourselves when it's gone, just try your best to remember the good times you had with your bro, and you'll do better

Cavaliers - Last Kiss

Cavaliers - Last Kiss

holy trips Batman!

wreck and reference- powders

ITT pathetic scum whining about their lives

Tell us about your happy life faggot

Faded- Alan Walker

Morphine - Delilah

Boduf Songs- My continuing battle with reality

Ain't nobody whining here you lil edge lord faggot. Drinking till the sun comes up cursing fate and the gods. Wipe your neckbeard your weak attempts at superiority are fucking showing.

>go on Omegle to mess with feminism tags
>have a little fun just saying I'm Dan like everyone else
>super depressed for the last month because my best friend died and my ex told me to never talk to her again because she met someone new.
>thought we could at least be cool after living together for four years
>but no, not happening
>been drinking every day all day for a month just going through the day until work then after going to the bar
>decide to get on Omegle
>put in tag as depressed and depression
>wade the through piss and shit and g on kill yourself for an hour
>someone will finally talk to me
>talk to guy named user for two hours about how to get in touch with my family and to call my insurance to talk to a doctor
>he's been in therapy for 18 months
>said it helped a lot.
>get his Gmail
>talked to my dad for the first time in months or maybe a year
>he's supportive
>send email to Omegle bro thanking him for pushing me
>he's emailed me back saying to him updated
>got into therapy and it actually helped.
>we still email each other to this day.

Fuck off, honestly.

It's not much compared to you guys' stuff but i can feel everyone im close to slowly drifting away from me and I keep trying to stop it and I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I feel so helpless. These are people I've known and been close to for years and I guess something changed with me that nobody's trying to associate with me anymore. people are dodging texts and ignoring invites to chill.
I shouldnt value other peoples opinions this much but its killing me

open.spotify.com/user/12126484089/playlist/127HxhWdcpCfC2ZNmj4QMv

I'm really feeling depressed when I think about my parent's situation. My father feels really lonely and he feels as if his wife doesn't love him anymore. I asked my mom about it and she said "it doesn't concern you".

I'm not going to type a whole lot of shit about it, but another thing really bothers me. I'm 21 years old and my father is 65, man. He is a heavy smoker and I feel like I don't even have much time with him, and I don't want to feel the pain that his death will bring me.

So, realistically and honestly, how long do you think he has to live?

Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
Nutshell - Alice in Chains
Pearl Jam - Black

The last time I saw my dad when he was in the hospital I never told him that I loved him. He died the next day.

It will eat at me for the rest of my life.

constant headache - joyce manor

what do if a girl who likes you over a course of a year, gets back with her ex and refuses to stop this relationship because she is trying so hard to work it out?

I'm glad you've met a boyfriend.

A bunch of narcissists here, wallowing in self pity

you don't even know him who the fuck cares.

Literally if this guy died tomorrow you wouldn't care. So stop faking you collossal pussy

user you're your father's son. Don't concern your mind of how women shape how you see this world. You know you are your dad's image. That's all you need to know.

Yeah, it will. Unless you get over it and stop being a little whiny bitch.

You literally are defending yourself obsessed with some random cock...

Thank you for your words. Realistically, how long does he have to live?

you can't blame yourself for his death

move on

Eck, I broke things off with a guy I really liked because I've been diagnosed with some endocrine illnesses. They're not life threatening, but he's young and I'm young and I couldn't do that to him. I don't want him to be with with me when I'm on meds, and going to doctor visits all the time, and getting progressively worse, and just being sick in general. Plus I'm not exactly the most attractive thing in the world, I've got scars and excess hair and acne all the fuck over because of my sicknesses. I don't want him to have a partner that looks as crappy as I do. It's not fair.

He's healthy and normal and he deserves someone else who's healthy and normal.

Not that bad in all honesty. I think it's the right thing to do. Just bummed about it.

bump

she tried to call me last night, after telling me i should leave her alone
i didn't answer

i just miss her

me too buddy, but she needs to fall on her face first to know that

bump, this thread isn't dying

bumpoin

any woman insight user available?

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

over a month ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

texted her on her birthday, two days ago
she thanked me and told me she appreciated that
wanted to start some smalltalk
but got shut off with "i don't wanna ignore you, that's why i'm answering you. you know i don't want any contact at the moment"

i believe just move on is the logical step here?

My Dad's been dead 9 months since today.

I miss my Dad Cred Forums

I can't remember the last time I felt happy.

How did he die?

There's a difference between a girl who is either clingy or loyal in relationships, and this girl sounds clingy.

It also sounds like she's in denial of his flaws and is trying to have him as her sole male interest to convince herself that he's the right choice. At least that's the way it sounds, that she's trying to convince herself he's the right choice for her. You might have dodged a bullet by her pushing you away, user. I'd stay back.

Cancer. He was hiding it from everyone for 6 months.

I loved him alot but I was living half across the country when he was dieing. I wish I stayed longer. Instead of going home for his birthday on thanksgiving I went with my girlfriend at the time. Then I left the house and went on a mini vacation and spent Dec 26th-Jan 1st blackout drunk cause I didn't know how to deal with it. Then straight back to work. I just didn't know how to cope with it.

He died on Jan 29th.

>It also sounds like she's in denial of his flaws and is trying to have him as her sole male interest to convince herself that he's the right choice. At least that's the way it sounds, that she's trying to convince herself he's the right choice for her.
well, this does sound spot on alright...

also: i asked her yesterday, how "long" this state should persists which she answered with "please leave me alone might be easy for you but it isnt for me"
told her i'll let her alone and she tried to call me, after i went offline
ofc i didn't respond but eh, shows that she is really confused

this right here

What are you doing tonight user?

playing wow thats it

Aids. He was a collasal faggot.

Literally my life.

Me too

same here guys, not even a loving girlfriend can change how i feel, i always thought just stay happy until you can find some to be happy for you and it just makes me worry more tbh.

RIP Space man

man, everyone's got emotions. even fourth dimension edgelords like yourself. i've found two of my friends dead, overdosed on heroin. can you imagine the re-evaluation you face when you have to go through that shit?
at the start of this year, i found my housemate dead on his bedroom floor fifteen hours after he overdosed. he was an ex-junkie from like a decade ago, but i had no idea he was still taking it.
i found his youtube channel last night, and it's got all these videos of the cunt flying light aircraft around the countryside, set to nice classical music. it hit me like a ton of bricks man, i missed my friend so much. i'm drinking up for the rest of you bros, your stories are all pretty heartbreaking.
got a bottle of shitty havana club going down straight, cheers boys

anyway, it's so fucking boring to respond like a troll. why do you do it?

spend quality time with him man. the only true answer to your problem is to physically be there with him. tell him everything that you just told us. one day you might be in his exact position, and as a dad you will be so important to him whether he shows it or not.
be a man and hang out with your old man, it might bring you a lot of happiness dude

she's playing games, make that known to her dude. she'll likely overthink what you and will sway her in one or the other direction, so either you fuck her or it's not your headfuck to deal with anymore

she is yea

same. i'm working as a trainee arborist though, so i cut down trees during the week which is hella fun and fighting the depression. i drink and smoke weed all weekend though which is symptomatic of feeling like shit though i guess

this speaks to me, in this feels thread

>Be me
>post about a feels thread
>Gets taken down