Well, I'm in quite the predicament. Found out some shit about one of my friends and I'm not sure what to do next

Well, I'm in quite the predicament. Found out some shit about one of my friends and I'm not sure what to do next

>have this friend
>21 y/o
>really weird, loner type kid
>also a wanna be nigger, but that's irrelevant
>don't really like this kid
>feel like if I dont respond to his texts he might kill himself
>always saying shit about how he wants young 'bitches' because they're still tight and pure
>suspicion.exe
>decide i have to figure out what he's up to
>make a fake instagram of some latina chick
>follow him on ig
>he instantly messages me with a dick pic
>tell him im only 14
>he says he doesnt care

whats his info??

>keep messaging him whenever he messages me
>end up having to do some faggot gay sext shit >fuck it, i have to know what he's up to
>do this for a few weeks, gaining his trust
>says he likes young girls
>really young
>says his fantasy is for as 12 or younger girl to suck his dick
>this kids is fucked

>believing someone on the internet
>implying this isn't some tumblrina.

hold on for proof

Proof nigga

post info of this faggot

I'm waiting

proof

give his name or OP is a pussy and this is fake

>know he has sisters
>ask if he does anything with his sisters
>this entire time im talking like a typical beaner bitch
>he says he touches them while they're sleeping
>he mentions he has other people that he does this with
>need to get theses people's names
>ask him to put me in a group chat with them
>he says he cant or he'd get in trouble

This. This. This. This. This. This. This.
This. This. This. This. This. This. This

Report him to FBI and have a good time

not sure if I should put his info up because I havent got the names of these guys he does this shit with. the investigation is still live

get photos of him doing it

We need to get more info on the dude and proof first
I came here to wank, but now its justice time

Is that a picture of your friend on the bottom left?

Hey look guise!
Some faggot is proving to the world he's a hero by baiting someone into sexual conversation with a minor! Did you know swearing in front of someone who is 17 and 364 days old is teh same thing as kidnapping, raping, and murdering a 4 year old!? a pedo is a pedo!
hey guise, be my personal army and publicly shame this random person I have person problem with because I'ma hero saving the world!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ask him to go into detail on what he does
>sister is 15 for reference
>says he steal his sister's painties
>cums on her toothbrush
>takes pictures of her in the shower
>im utterly disgusted
>need to go deeper
>find out he writes pedophile fiction
>he asks me to tell him a story about my first sexual encounter
>make up some believable story about beaner uncle molesting me
>he says its incredible hot ans wishes he were my uncle
>still trying to get the names of these people out of him

OP is a pussy

Monitoring thread, for one reason.
The hope that real justice gets done, adn we find op and expose him for being the fucking beta white knight faggot he is.

chill you autistic fuck. I haven't even put the dude's info out. if you're cool with pedophilia and molestation kys

blackmail the shit out of him, look at his 17y/o face

i find it hilarious that someone on Cred Forums is offended by a pedo or ephebobic (13ish-19ish) and wants revenge. sounds like he's butthurt on something we can't pin point.

clearly autistic

yeah believe it or not he's 21. im trying to decide if I sent all these message to the cops if they'd even do anything or dismiss it as hearsay

>ohfuck that guy said things that make sense and make me look like a fucking idiot
>ohfuck
>ohfuck
>uh
>uh
>u are pedo
>fucking dodged, now everyone knows I hate pedos. They know I be hero.

To be fair, op could be framing this guy because he doesn't like him, so he's trying to make it look like he's a pedo

Personally I think its fake and gay but have at it

you're an idiot to even think of this will be legal and held up in court,

nice trip dubs though, so won't give you more of my opinion

>he's molesting his sisters. I dont buy into that ephebobic shit. if you're into 12 years you're a pedophile

oh I know, but knowing my life and how I "was" a teacher and have hooked up with multiple students from 17-20 (taught a night school,) I know some stories can be true.

itt: pedophiles

>op could be
>op could be
>only "proof" is screen cap if fucking pg rated messages
>could be
>could be
>could

Unless there's video or photographic evidence of him rapinga child, then this is literally just some white knight faggot YPA request.
Also, who teh fuck cares anyway? there are whole government agencies dedicated to monitoring all electronic messages and communications to track down illegal activities with minors. It's a governmental obsession. Yet, these fucking betas still think they're the missing peice of the puzzle, the grand epic hero here to save teh world, because only they can! They are, WHITE KNIGHT!!!

someone who molests their sisters AND do this with other people AND is only 21 is fucking disgusting and not a good evolutionary gene in the pool, it should be eradicated.

I'd say either blackmail him in order to get money and/or buy you vidya on steam OR report him to the police so he's life goes to shit then an hero's.

Don't feel bad OP, you have acquired great power and you should use it for the well-being of you and the ones around you, fuck this cunt.

you know what, I don't care anymore. i must be a retard to try and go on Cred Forums and complain about a pedophile. Sexting with a sexual deviant for the past couple weeks has left me feeling some type of way. I'm handing in my badge. Im too much a fucking normie to deal with you autists

/thread

You never had a badge in the first place faggot white knight kys

If op story is true about weeks of texting undercover you're pathetic

Share stories then. Any pics?

go to bed, kid. you're clearly underage.

Im a white knight because i know that one of my former friends is molesting his sister and i want to stop it. you loli addicted autistic retard are pathetic. go jerk off to a baby cartoon and hang yourself

Generally I would find students around D-C grades, so no one would technically believe them. Gradually talk to them then be like well you can text me if you want (or problems, don't recall.) They loved it when I said I have never done this before and they just feel so important. Won't share pics, I don't know the current laws in my state for those types of things to come back up. I have however accidentally sent out a picture of a girl when I was drunk telling stories and an ama thread with her facebook file instead of retyping. Shit was scary.

>go to night classes
>come in late and sit in back
>kids move away because of my body odor
>stench surrounds me in a musky aura
>girls in the front are really cute baka
>imagine a situation where i have leverage over them and they would be forced to touch my oily pimply skin
>professor yells at me for not paying attention
>go back to reading my manga

lmao,

just exclude oil skin but include yell at students for eating nuts in class (im allergic)

Chances are he has pics of kids either on his computer or on an external hard drive. You should find a way of gaining access to these pics.

I'm with you OP, all these fucking Cred Forumsirgins here now have either loli or trap fantasies, it's so low and pathetic I'm not even going to go there, keep the good work OP, you could always send an anonymous letter to his family with caps of your texting. Nothing worse than your family to hate you.

thats what Ive been getting at but every other person on b is faggot pedophile defending someone molesting his own sister

Yeah you're a white knight because you clearly don't care about justice, you just are futilely trying to expose him via YPA or some shit. Pics or it didn't happen

Read through some of your posts but this thread quickly turned to autism. You could get closer to him, put the effort into being his friend and look around his computer/room for evidence when you get the chance.

pics of what you fuck, you want more transcripts? because its pretty much just him saying fucked up shit and me agreeing with him trying to get more info

You spent weeks catfishing him and you aren't even going to post pics?

> Makes fake iG of hot girl that isn't 14
>Flirts with "Friend"
>Gets dick pic
>Then and only then announcing you are 14

I think you might be the faggot here OP