I WAS JACKING OFF BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP BUT WHEN I CAME MY RIGHT TESTICLE ASCENDED INTO MY BODY OH GOD IT FEELS ALL WRONG

I WAS JACKING OFF BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP BUT WHEN I CAME MY RIGHT TESTICLE ASCENDED INTO MY BODY OH GOD IT FEELS ALL WRONG

Other urls found in this thread:

goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/right-testicle-riding
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS STUCK WHAT DO I DO

PIcs or gtfo

I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS CALIBRE OF DISCOMFORT SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I NEED MEDICAL ADVICE

PICS NOW
I CAN HELP

Its in my body what to i take a pic of

kek
just jump fag

I wanna see ONE TESTE

IT JUST CAME AND WENT YOU COULD SAY
KEK

WHAT THE FUCK THERES NOTHING TO SEE IT LOOKS LIKE A REGULAR BALLSACK

Cough really fuckin hard and jump with your legs spread while the ambulance arrives

Best case scenario, it becomes dislodged before they arrive to charge your ass 500 bucks for edging too hard

Good luck next time you fap, man

KEK
OMF
HOW DUDE

That's happened to me before.

You should be able to feel it in your male mound area. Just gently apply pressure and push downward along you body and it should come back out.

It's super awkward when a girl is fucking away on top of me and i have to stop to push my nut back out.

Glad to know it's not just me at least.

Are you the one giving medical advise here? No? Then do what you're told.

Just push it down, its above and to the right of the base of your penor

SAMEFAG LEAVE

goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/right-testicle-riding

The correct thing to do is wait. Forcing the testie can cause damage and it will basically home itself in your sack. Have fun you stupid nigger fag

This guy knows. Same thing dude. Have to stop during sex to fix it. Sucks but also gains me an extra 5-10 minutes. Lol

Push from where the bottom of your stomach is you fuckin hot mess

Okay I pushed it out, all is well. Still feels so very wrong

YOU ARE FUCKED MATE. HERE IS WHY

na kidding, don't worry op, it happens to me all the time

it's weird, it only started happening when i started sleeping with the girl i'm still with now, whenever I nut, one or both of my balls retract inside.
FEELS FUCKING WEIRD i know, you just push down on your lower groin to get them back out again

Haha.

My wife always freaks out thinking it's her fault when it happens, like she humped me too hard or something.

Prep the bull

I've done this before, don't worry it's normal.
When a boy is born their nuts are in the abdomen then they drop.

Basically you've just gotta push around the top of your pelvis and it'll slide back down

cut it out

This is the first time ive asked Cred Forums something and not received instructions on making chlorine gas

happened to me before, i have to like push it out lol