Is my friend worth it?

Is my friend worth it?

I need to see you OP in order to make a proper judgement. but she seems nice. Id love and fug.

worth wut

Worth the small amount of energy it'd take to push her over the edge yea...

Pretty damn cute. What are you considering?

depends on if you can take her by surprise and far the fall is. She's too short to just topple over the railing, so I'm thinking and lift and drop is needed.

Clothesline off the roof

Look at her curves then smack yourself in the mouth for being an idiot.

friend zoned me years ago but we are staying in a hotel together tonight is it worth doing something and if so, what?

Worth betraying your pride and settling for meaningless sex with an attention hungry whore who probably intends to try and manipulate you for your resources, whether it be money, affection, time, or otherwise?

No. Absolutely not.

Bout tree fiddy

If she likes it hard in her ass maybe

you mean you're going to a party where she won't even notice your presence beta you're a betacuck autismo faggot?

yea, i thought so

Patience. Just kiss her and leave it at that. There will be another to fuck. Life is long and miserable and you will have plenty of time to make an ass of yourself

>friend zoned

>>OP: "I-I st-t-till have a chance, r-right guys?"

Did you bring a gun with you OP? Yes? Good. Go into the hotel bathroom and take the best fucking shower of your life. Then when you are done, dry off, ask her to sit on the bed, and blow your fucking brains out all over her.

Underrated post

only from the neck down

Ok I don't have much chance with her... What do I do? Fap while in bed with her? Any interest in me dumping all her pics?

If you're on /b, you probably can't afford to let this one get away

id fuck her

She looks like Lena Dunham. Not in a good way either.

Alpha up and make a move!!! Basically every girl who friend zoned me, I found out later they were waiting for me to make a move. Get over yourself and worst case scenario she says no...and you both move on.

Is consequtive numbers a thing???