Ctrl+f

>ctrl+f
>no rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/daesh-executing-slaughtering-several-spies-before-hanging-them-meat-hooks-like-sheep-graphic-video-322459
heavy.com/news/2016/05/new-isis-islamic-state-news-pictures-videos-crush-your-enemies-stone-boulder-head-execution-houthis-yemen-army-soldiers-al-qaeda-execution-full-uncensored-youtube-video-download-mp4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

asks for rekt, post gore.

+1 cancer?

op is a huge faggot

Dude have you seen the one where it's these Columbian drug lords have this guy tied up and they rip his face off and cut out his eyes...it's gnarly as fuck brah

The guy screaming sounds like Bender when he groans.

MY GOOD GOD
> had not internet for 6 weeks got it back yesterday
>upallnight.png
>checked out bestgore this morning
>WTF

no im on my linux laptop in my room atm, ill make a webm when i fire up the desktop later

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

>oh, that one was the can opener, try the one on the left

Savage beasts wouldnt do such thing. This is advanced evilness. What ever that means.

>Advanced evilness

ive seen some shit but that i wasnt expecting

jajajajaj ouch

more plix

its fucking shit 4chans reduced the webm size to 2mb, cant post more then half my collection

>sucks, i have some that don't fit anymore

this one stil does... make sure you close the door before watching

Mexican here, this is from some fucking cartel drug killing a rival cartel member. Fuck the sound he made is stuck in my head.

>gotcha bitch

SICK FUCK!!!!!

I just don't get what happened, I thought paper shredders have sensors for hair and skin

i wish i knew some background on it, he obviously got a "special treatment"

Hey was cool as fuck.

Seatbelts are there for a reason.

Wtf is wrong with you people.

What pains me the most is to imagine how they managed to cut someone's face off with a blind knife... A face is not a ham or any other part of the animals we usually flay. Face,feet, hands,theyre the extremities we don't eat for a reason. Only skin and bone. Irregularly shaped bone. The skin won't come off easily like a circumcision.
They must have peeled it slowly... Piece by piece. How they managed to immobilize the boy i don't know. It must have taken hours to finnish. Every nerve was a new challenge to cut... Cutting nerves... Like cutting rubber. And the pain... I can't even begin to imagine. Being peeled alive like a fruit. Imagine the screams...
What goes inside the headof people whodo these things... What, how they process their thoughts? What exactly happened to make them completely apathetic to suffering? Apathetic... Perhaps they even like. Perhaps they derive pleasure from it..

Well here often a beheaded person by a cartel they drop it in the street with some paper attached to the dismembered body where it says some kind of thread to an specific person or group (Cartel).

We Need a heroes thread.

New overreacted fag detected.

yea what he says, the stuff of nightmares, hannibul lector got some catching up to do

Careful now, you might cut yourself on those edges, tough boy. I can't really think of anything more radical than watching tortures videos behind the safety of your computer.

Just like you, user.

How do you break a leg from that what a fat ass

aliums

>driving like an idiot
>no seatbelt
>ricing a Subaru

Why the fuck didn't the wheel chrush his head

fucking karma

ching chang let's eat some corn
ching chang i lost some hair

Oh i remember that one, happened here in brazil five years ago. They were married but divorced non amicably. She was a hairdresser, he was (the person who fixes cars). He was violent, had beaten her more than once. She made several complaints to the police about fear of being brutalized, but the police proved to be incompetent and uninvolved...
He alleged in his defense that she had taken the house after the divorce. A house he had bought with his money during the marriage. I don't doubt that courts might have favoured her in the splitting, but instead of seeking a reasonable solution to his problems, he cold blooded killed and now, and he's spending 10 years in jail at least. Was it worth in the end? You're mad because you lost your house. Well now you have no house nor anything else. Was it worthy? Some people think with their blood. That's why the world is doomed.

Holy fuck dude... How is that allowed on Cred Forums..

This seems fake, almost like a training tape. why does he swing the gun around before aiming, and also he drops the gun so pointedly.

well said user

still waiting for the waiter

that toothpick thing is totaled

Seeing all those flashes I thought the cop was unloadin on his ass.

>not torture videos
unsightly reality you choose to ignore
from the confort of not having to deal with the ugly truth

you are the fag here Mr iblowdicks, isnt that fucking hand totally rekt ? yes it is
OP is right

It was a suicide by cop, the guy stole a sixpack and waited on the police being called.

cop shot at him 6+ times

THE FUCKING WORST GORE VIDEO HANDS DOWN HOLY SHIT.

There's not a single thing anybody could ever do to me that would make me do that to them.

fuck.

Those fucking teeth
i hate mestizos so much

tfw murrica police now use lasers against people

takes pretty well, impressive

>706116554

I hate you

never seen anything like it, worse then 1 man 1 jar, 3 men 1 hammer, the only vid i can imagine to be worse is showing them peel his fucking face off WTF

This will always be one of the cringiest videos I've seen

This pic is oddly satisfying. Its not the gore but how perfect those cuts are.

its like Cred Forums but you have to kill someone at each post, its called cartel captcha

ching chang i walk
ching chang i am dead

newfag detected

It's the thing is he's fully alive and moving screaming with his face off, nobody has mentioned yet his hands are cut off so he's wobbling nubs trying to grasp "air" or whatever.

Then he's screaming and moaning with his face ripped off and he's having his neck skin peeled back/cut away at with a dollar store plastic razor blade. Fully alive and awake.

His face looks like this but WORSE and real. I wish I have never seen that, worst gore video I have seen.

Those guys are truly evil.

Fuck, I need to watch this shit. It looks cool as fuck, just like my japanese animes.

holy shit

Yeah your ear is not supposed to touch your nipple

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

I how this becomes a trend for all gangs and terrorist groups. If they catch you they drug you and then cut off your hands and peel your face off that is how you wake up lul!

Still waiting for a baby torture video never seen one.

GET REKT! MODS MODS MODS!

Post more gifs pleas. My pc is too shit to load webms.

they even tied his wrists so he didnt bleed out too fast, and he must have been a young guy to have lasted that long, absolutely cannot imagine the pain, id sooner burn alive and thats saying somthing, isis aint got shit on mexico cartels, trumps right, you murcans build that wall

fucking nervegas

The same thing will happen to your mom...

That scared me, I forgot about that.
I actually jumped back.

>the sound makes it worse.

those fuckers are trully shit, I could see death by a thousand cuts for worse criminal ever... but they do it so casually, and enjoy it even

>almost makes isis hackjob seem civilized

i might advise against it

The fuck just happened?

Never standing underneath one of these

daisys destruction, ive never seen it, and never want to

fucking yob. hope he's the only one that got seriously injured.

quality wince

Omfg in which backwards arse country is this even possible??? Civilised countries use overhead power cables for trains. And only for trains

CRUISIN ON DOWN MAIN STREET

>if you do... just turn off the volume. could be watchable without it

i saw a video of a 3-4yo being killed by a pack of dogs while the parents were forced to watch. parents screamed louder than the kid as the dogs tore his arms and legs off. was some mexican cartel shit or something

sure you did

So even rekt fags have some morals as well.

I didn't watched the video, it looks sickening based on your statement guys. Where do you think is that? Mexico or something?

duuuude.

Sitting for prolonged periods can lead to spinal injury. why not stand up for a stretch. I'm glad you're not rekt yet. Thank you for posting this thread.

yea deffo mexico

Unsatisfied with haircut.

>Omfg in which backwards arse country is this even possible??? Civilised countries use overhead power cables for trains
The metro in DC has them. They also have fences with huge warning signs when they go above ground, and you are never supposed to go on the fucking tracks anyway. He was going onto dangerous machinery and got fucking merked, simple.

It was the guys first day give him a break

Budget orthodontics in Brazil

AHT NIGGA DED

Dude, we gotta need to build this fucking wall. Better to keep out this fucking mexicans in my country as well. Drug shit is shit man.

What even happened to this guy? I'm trying to figure it out but have no idea

This motherfucker breaks ettiquette for no one.

>it was the guys LAST day give him a BREAK

North mexifag huh? Hello norther bro

nothing quite like that sickly sweet smell of burning human meat

You hate mestizos because some kid has fucked up teeth? u ok?

>triggered muritard detected

The whole world knows you're a third world shithole mate. No need to defend it

sadly it is real

NOT GOING TO SEE THAT SHIT.

hes just enjoying the morning in sunny syria
a true gentleman
yea you murcans build that wall!!!!!

sorry Cred Forumsros out of -2.1mb webms

fuck you Cred Forums for limiting them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

might you?

I gotcha covered homie

Not what I meant to post, but whatever

he lived if I recall

kek

I'm not from Murica, mate.

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/daesh-executing-slaughtering-several-spies-before-hanging-them-meat-hooks-like-sheep-graphic-video-322459

Yes. They were able to reconstruct his face but idk about his hair.

Hahaha nice did not expect

mein neger

wtf even is syria

420 blaze it

Alright, I haven't been on here in a couple days. WTF is this 2.0 Mb bullshit

i think you may be mistaken

i remember the person who did this. he was some kid on ifunny. he also shot himself in the foot with a .22

craziest game of duck duck goose ever

Skip the first 9 minutes

>How it feels to chew 5 gum.

its bullshit, as you so perfectly put it

>bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
It seems really fucked up to die in such a painful way and the last thing you hear before you die is Funkytown by LIPPS INC.

HI IM DAVID FIRTH

>Avengers

what is seatbelt

whooa sorry mate, no offence

this made me hard

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

jesus fucking lord. And the fucking trance music in the background. Wow.

Brasilian dentistry doesn't cease to amaze me.

Whoop, you're right
Forgot that was in there

>bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
>sweet child o mine plays in the background

This one always kills me.

>Hey guys what's up, thought id try something new today.

no way man, that shit is scaring your mental.

shit, that nerve gas?...

yeah, sarin

Tamaulipas

America is just as gruesome as Mexico for money. aka drone strikes ..frankly idgaf fuck both nations btw I'm meximurican ... still draw the line at babies.. fuck that shit

It would be more funny if he farted or pooped while kicking that other guy's face.

Yep. You can see the grenade roll on screen near the end, and it releases the gas

this has me shaking in fear
why would people do that to somebody? thats so fucking sad

what the fuck was that for?

2:40
heavy.com/news/2016/05/new-isis-islamic-state-news-pictures-videos-crush-your-enemies-stone-boulder-head-execution-houthis-yemen-army-soldiers-al-qaeda-execution-full-uncensored-youtube-video-download-mp4/

For fucks sake, what is isis enfgame? What is their fucking goal? They are just playing saw and freak show games? Who the hell they expect to convince or convert with propaganda like this?
> Hey look at us, we are totally the right alternative to ruling middle east. Look what fine example of our administrative competence
It's like they are a sect for sadistic sociopaths who grew out of control

Holy fuck, That is hands down the worst video i have ever seen i'm never gonna be able to unsee that

>those two lucky souls who happened to not be touching the pole when it electrocuted them

Lol. Everyone in that car just exploded

Fake as fuck.

>smoking on the subway

Rude.

>Mr iblowdicks

also samefag spotted, fucking edgy newfags man

Very nice.

I hate assholes who ride my ass in the 1 lane fucking got what he deserved.

If you stick your dick in enough girls, youl want to do this to yourself.

Dunno what the fuck he was expecting

I was not prepared for that, think I might be traumatized now. Could you think of a worst way to go than that? Shiiiit

Took it like a fucking champ.

geez cmon guys you're going soft on me... we've seen worse on this very board... or maybe I just lost all sympathy for mankind because we failed as a species...

>cheeky puss touch before absolutely destroying her

k

Fake as fuck

foreplay

That was great

Not even, man, that's just what those tings look like

only seeing it happen to a loved one before it happened to me

>quads

what a vibrant culture

You can see the guy on the left explode.

need more like this, even within all this gore there are still retards getting fucked by FREEDOM

rekt

you got somthing to back that up with faggit, ive been here for 10 years, and i think it takes some beating

lel instant spaghetti

Daisy destruction was way worse

I think this one already got posted

Hadnt seen that one yet

Click at your own risk, faggot.

No. Not even close. Nerve gas is fast but not that fast. That pole probably hit a power line for all of them to go down so quickly.

LOOK AT THEIR FAT LITTLE BUTTS AWWW

goddamn i lost it when sweet child o mine started playing

MODS MODS MODS

guns n roses at the end then funkytown is the more fucked up part....

>i'd like to agree but... their claim is they are true to the religion and a legit islamic state as described n the quran

both of theese are true-ish. fundamentalists are reading straigh out of that murderous book

Don't worry, that guy was also a cartel member.
He probably did that shit to others.

The vengabus is coming and everybody's jumping

I dunno man I feel I've felt way worse before on threads like these and I really didn't feel any sympathy for that guy... I mean if you mess with cartels you get what's comming to you...

The power of CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

RIP in piss Bucetaboy

rekt!

first time i have felt sick from a gore video, probably because it has sound

agreed user fuck him, but theres grizzly gruesome deaths and then theres what i just watched

This is not Thailand
This was in Taiwan

You fucking got me

I heard it was fake.... Was it? Seu buceta.

>intimidation factor
>pr
>polarizes non-muslims against muslims so helps with radicalizing muslims
>streaming revenues

Electric rails happened. Fucker was high or stupid, went on the tracks, got fried like bacon.

Yeah its fake

"smells like cooked chicken in here"

"Hold my beer while I do a handbrake turn"

cop or mall cop?

His face doe
"I am not having a problem with this."

Thumbs up,

my sides

Not rekt, dunno why that's in my folder

fucking John Denver was a shitty pilot

fucking putin

magnets, how do they work?

Stupid femen.

holy fuck she is so young, why, WHY? MODS!

Pretty sure just a cop

Fucking kek!

go go mr Hawaii!

>hands down
kek

This made me erekt

reminds me of a video i saw with some russian dude tied up in the woods, couple of guys around him and started cutting his head off but his mouth was taped

once they cut deep enough, the scream that was muffled by the tape erupted out of his throat-hole

You should tho.

тест

Wasn't expecting him to get up after that.

>FREEDOM
>Russian markings
Still hilarious though

> What exactly happened to make them completely apathetic to suffering?

If someone raped and/or killed my wife/daughter/mother, I would do this to him. I would even wash his skinless face with salt.
The real question is what has this guy done, so he 'deserved' being tortured and killed.
I guess it's must be something more than money. If anyone has a story, I would really appreciate.

holy shit dude, too much rekt. thats just horrendous!

Why do people clearly see electrocutions and say nerve gas?

"you forgot your hat!"

his swag hat followed him

>food distribution excellence

unexpected kek

Chicken nugget

he needs to work a desk job for the rest of his life then

apparently, you do.

???
did Bond pull the eject cord?

Agreed!

It's lightning

3 men 1 hammer??

"Fuck that truck. Fuck, I hate it."
>Thor 2013

First gore vid I ever saw...I even remember where I was

Was the fucker on some pride trip "no one is gonna keep me down" ? Fuck, if I was getting bumrushed I would go down and stay down after the first shot and I'd be selling 'I'm knocked out/I'm dead' That fuck kept sitting up! Trying to move and shit. That many enemies you aren't going to go over, so live to fight another day dummy...

I hate when this happens.

no story as yet on bestgore, sounds like he was just a cartel member and looks like the worst filmed mexican cartel torture to date, but i too want to know what the fuck he did

тестис

So this is my ex...

>god is real

kek

REEEEEE AM BUS SO MOVE
COMING THROUGH REEEEE

shut the fuck up faggot.

both videos genuinely took a part of my soul away. Definitely elicit the same kind of fucked up feeling.

What did that kid do?

> Rapists deserve it
> If it happened to me
Go to Facebook, Jamal. If you ever cogitated doing something of the sort, you're not right in the head. Don't take revenge and personal feelings into ethics. If you value yourself as worthy of the title "civilized", no action or crime, however brutal, deserves such torture. Not even they, the perpetrators in the video, deserve equal retaliation. If anything,they deserve visits to the psychiatric, and being locked away from society for how long it takes.

It's a meme you dip

imma gunna get you!
joking
no really, imma gunna get you!
joking
ok, just your car!

how the fuck is that even medically possible?

Stole some gun, tried to sell it.

did he/she came?

jesus, how the fuck was he even conscious with all that blood loss and retarded amounts of pain
and the music in the background is icing on the cake
ive seen a lot of shit in these threads over the years but this one fuckin gets me
i think its the audio that does it, otherwise its just a bloody face thats getting prodded by knives

you know you have made it when you get the two tumbs from the putman

Its that a humming bird?

male sea whorses carry the kids after insemination to "birth"

ISIS needs to step up their game.

lol nice punches tard

KES AMPUMAKUNTOON

This baby had no clue he will be dead in a few secs. I kek'd a little.

The black ones don't. They are long gone before then.

Kek

No

'well he WAS trying to kill himself so

I don't know how he knew there was some nerve gas up there though. Probably a leftover cache from wwII or something.

So. What is?

top kek my friend XD
I get it!

she looks pretty fuckable.

best teacher ever

Looks like a sparrow or something maybe a finch? Wings beat way too slow for a humming bird and does not fly like that.

A husky

Noooope
Fuck all of that