Which girl from this pic would you fuck?

Which girl from this pic would you fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

dfemale.com/natural-hair-color-chart/hair-color-chart-clairol-natural-instincts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the one who looks like her face got stuck in a trash compactor. there are definitely at least 2 pairs of sisters here.

any of them, even the one whose face looks like a collapsed accordion

Who are you taking about?

Far right is the prettiest.
But I can't see their bodies, so the answer is the one with the biggest tits. Even the one whose face looks like it's made of 100% cotton got accidentally put into into the dryer on high heat. If her tits are the biggest that is.

I guess im partial to the one whose face looks like it got creampied by an adolescent raccoon.

The one who lost their face in a fire, and had a face transplant from an infant.

Im gay

I'd fuck the one whose face looks like it got curb stomped by an Croatian arm wrestler.

All of them. Everyone in the pic is not bad looking. 3, 4, 2, 5, 1 in order. Can't see bodies though.

I kinda like the sticky looking one whose face looks like it got raped by an antisocial gibbon with half a foreskin.

That's not left to right, surely?

> far right is the prettiest
Literal goddess sitting in the middle are you blind son

The midget with a regular sized body is kinda cute.

I might have sexual intercourse with the one whose face seems like it stopped developing in the womb due to the mom's tramadol addiction.

my fucking sides

Middle or far right

The blonde that looks completely average?
Naw.
Brunette on the right is pretty af.
Can;t see their bodies tho, so this whole thread is really just about the mutant with the tiny face.

I like the one whose dad mistook her for his empty Budweiser can and put her face into the aluminum can crusher

This precisely why I love Cred Forums

I guess Id fuck the one with the face that looks like a cabbage patch doll that was narrowly saved from a grease fire.

I think the best one is probably the one whose face looks like pic related except she isn't photoshoped

Prolly the blond wearing the little troll doll mask.

Far left

It is, just my opinion. Why, what would you consider? Mainly I'd say the one on the right takes the lead, then I chose the others.

Tits too small.
NEXT.

Gorgeous

I'd probably toss my sauce into the chin-loss boss.

Nope. Her arms look weird. The one in the very back though...

Far right

> the blonde
> in the middle
Please get glasses already

the middle one

Let's go with the one whose face took a stray bullet from the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" laser beam

Fuck ya, she's my fave so far.

looks like the butt is fat, looks like a prime candidate for some creampie filling

?? She's blonde?
They're all blonde except the one on the right actually.
Dirty blonde = blonde.

I'm thinking my favorite is the one with the face that looks like it used to belong to a young transvestite who obsessively rubs hand sanitizer into her cheeks.

C'mon man, keep it classy.
She looks like a classy lady.
"She looks like a fine young lady, with a healthy appetite for ejaculate" is what you should of said.
Were you born in a fucking barn?

The one who looks like she just ate 4000 lemons.

Moar OP?

Fucking moar of her pls.

this is the funniest thread on Cred Forums in weeks, keep it up gentlemen

This is called brown hair you're probably confused cause you've never left your mom's basement

My vote goes to the blonde who looks like she was part of the raccoon cross-breeding experiments of Nazi Germany

I kinda like the one with the face of a ape-reptilian with down syndrome and a bad cough.

That's called a dirty blonde heavily pix elated and Jesus fucking Christ make it stop.
dfemale.com/natural-hair-color-chart/hair-color-chart-clairol-natural-instincts/
I'd put her at caramel blonde, or dark pearl blonde.

Blonde =/= yellow. Blonde is a gradient from very light brown to yellowish white.

God damnit OP, more of her, you fucking faggot.

They all have goblin faces. Fucking nasty.

kek

Daaaamn she's gorgeous!
I bet she's a little thic aswell.
Defo my favo

Id fuck the one with the face that looks like it was caught in a blentec and was covered in homemade chunky guacamole

Okay you win the argument please fill my starving asshole with your hot cummys

either the one in the middle, or the gypsy on the right

the one in the middle looks like the rape child of Steve Irwin and Gene Hackman

Got any of the middle one?

Thank you for your graciousness in defeat, user.
I will reward your sportsmanship with my piping hot cummys, all up in yur bootyhole.

>hot cummys

Maybe that's what melted that one bitches face?

I like the one that looks like a melted barbie doll fell into some root beer.

OP is kill.
Op is the one who escaped halfway through having her head shrunk by aborigines.
She's crying freakishly small tears right now.

No she was clearly a Chernobyl still-birth resuscitated by future technology

I'm thinking I'd fuck the one with the face that seems like it got kidnapped by Nicholas Cage, pissed in, then saved by Harrison Ford after closely escaping a lightning strike.

I've never throat fucked a girl wearing a chucky doll mask, so that one.

Id fuck the brunette with the face that looks like it got penetrated by a white supremacist after running a marathon.

I'll go ahead and fuck the one who was born without eye sockets, so they went ahead and surgically attached her eyes to her nostril holes and then added a prosthetic false nose below them later on

my fucking sides

Id say id fuck the one with the ostrich abortion for a face.

>I'll go ahead and fuck the one who was born without eye sockets, so they went ahead and surgically attached her eyes to her nostril holes and then added a prosthetic false nose below them later on
Best one so far

same

fag

Glad it gave you a giggle lads, i enjoyed all of the rest as well. Gonna go grab a bite, hope to see more gigs later on. Best thread as of late

Got any more of Tina the Tank Engine?

WTF, op posted these girls in The ugly one on the far left is his GF!!!
Mystery solved, that's why he bailed.

this gives me a good zozzle

OP confirmed a faggot

dad !