Ask a man voting for Hilary anything

Ask a man voting for Hilary anything

Why vote Hillery.
I know nothing of this election and am probably not voting because of that

Why vote do Trump? I don't want a racist bigot in control.

How many times have you let Jamal culturally enrich your wife and cucked you?

Get the fuck out of my thread

because he's not a murderer

because he can make america great again

because he doesn't have a neural-degenerative disease

fuck the wall tho thats just dumb, what are ladders, what are airplanes. and it will just fuck the wildlife that lives/migrates on the border

I thought you had reasons for voting that involved taxes or laws... Not cause you just don't like the guy.

When did you learn that seeing people fuck your wife was ten times more arousing than doing it yourself

Are you going to learn how to spell her name before you vote for her?

I really liked your picture. Wish there was a like button.

You guys talk all this shit on Hillary but none of its proven and it should make you feel even worse that even with her condition she's a better candidate

Hilary knows what she's doing. Trump just wants to be in a position of power and has no experience. That's why. He's blindly treading

OH wow typos so rare

What exactly is your definition of "man"?

> man

We don't need no fuckin dirty Mexican aminals ON THIS UNSPOILED AMERICAN TERRAIN

Why are you wearing lipstick? Follow up, did you get any of it on his cock?

Being 20 and hustling on my own while you basement dwellers pretend to be alpha

I agree but that doesn't mean Trumps wall will do shit.

You typical Trump supporters with attacking on shallow and prejudice talk with no real arguments...

Cuckhold alert is high

Kek

Why are your testerone levels so low, and why is it affecting your brain in such a way that your intelligence is harmed?

I could steal your bxtch anyway fuccboi

Next

O don't think she's into pegging

You been keeping up with what's going on in Germany /Europe?

how's your wife's boyfriend?

Awww shame the libcuck can't handle criticism. What a surprise. Don't worry little baby you are a special little snow flake. Kys

Yeah and I think it's a great idea. We need to spread out the refugees so they're not too much of a hassle for one country and we are big enough for 60 thousand.

I'm doing fine thank you for asking

>>man

How was your transition over?

But they have way more kids than regular Americans . the average family in the USA has 2 kids they have like 10-20,they will be able to outbreed us in 20 years.. The Mexicans will be one of our greatest allies as they can help make more children

What's it like to have a vagina?

How can you call yout self a man. Are you one of them trannies

>voting for hillary
>man
pick one

You look like a fuckin faggot so I see why you did

I can't believe that you stupid Americans can vote Hillary after everything that happen and everything you know. She is multinational and military greed and corruption.

post penis

thats quite the assumption

Compared to Trump, she's Mother Theresa.