Dick Rate Thread?

Dick Rate Thread?

Post uncut cawks

Bump

Someone post a dick pic in such a way that your dickhead is wearing the hat!

Keep in mind this post got dubs, and not only dubs, but 4 at the end.

I'm going to do it.

...or maybe start a threat with actual dicks; not oversized clits.
looks like his soft, baby fist is trying with all his might to push the fupa back so he has a halfway decent cock and looks like the saddest jew on his way to the ovens.

ugh. your dick has the curve of a child that was beaten by his mother. stop posting,

no one likes your penis.

sad

Wish you all were fuckin my wife

she looks like my ex!

Is this OC?

Hows about you show us your dick then, cuck

your wife is terrible, but even she doesn't deserve these awful, lady boy dicks.
also - please don't post your flapjack tittied broad.

She's not actually my ex, but she looks like her. My real ex is younger.

Lol no thanks

Whats your ex's name?

it's a dick rate thread, faggot; you don't like my responses then shut your fat face and stop being a delicate snowflake.

This wife is definitely not her, but they look similar.

I don't even want to type the name of my ex :(

All I said was show us your dick, edgelord

rate pls

that cock looks like some sad, revolting little deep sea worm that James Cameron would discover at the bottom of the sea.

R8 meh

Start with a K?

>in a dick rate bread
>rates dicks
>calls someone a faggot

faggot detected

no, I'm judging. it's a dick rate thread - not a dick show thread.
don't be a stupid cunt.

>Post uncut
K.

Bait

shit, i'm so sorry i called you a fag. are you hurt? did i move in to your safe space? do you not like someone rating under a 5/10?
stop being a faggot.

Rate??

You wanna watch her getting docked?

God no

your penis is hideous. small, sad, and terrible. stop showing and start cutting - be a woman.
it suits you better.

you ever see pathetic little sea turtles struggling to get to the beach from their hatchery? thats your cock. stop posting - it's awful.

Dude, get your foreskin sorted out. That thing is hideous.

A girl in /soc/ likes it ;~;

R8

i'd rate it 10 - as in, 10 centimeters. if you're an amerifat that's 4 inches - which is basically your dick.

no he/she doesn't

Like her?

show ass laying down. timestamp it.

you pressed your tiny cock on a mirror for what? to cross a broads eyes so she wouldn't see how truly awful your cock is?
no more - you have a shameful, sad, pathetic cock.

eh why not

Why are you doing this? Im legitimately curious.

i can't rate because i'm still wondering why you put an over sized clit on a cock rate thread.
put the tampon back in and stop pretending to be a man.

why? it's a dick rate thread. i'm judging awful cocks. why are you asking?

It's what threads call a troll.

We all know these cocks are good, whoever that poster is is just making shit up just to piss people off.

I'm guessing it's a woman with a small penis himation fetish. Or a gay dude with that fetish.

I wish I was fucking your wife as well. Happen to live in Illinois? I'd happily fuck her for you.

no, it's opinion dummy - all of these cock, thus far, are awful. no girth, foreskin like a windsock, stubby, etc. it's my opinion - so stop asking why and hand out decent cock pics.

Judge me. I dare you.

Hungry troll is hungry...

Fuck off, Justin. No one likes you or your tiny penis.

rate

I'm so bored.

you're cock is like your shit tattoos - trying to be something it isn't.
you're not tough, you don't have any experience, and you aren't a tough guy.
just like your penis. average at best.

No sadly. My kik is knightmare247

i'm doing this for you obviously throw a perspective that tries to make your cock more impressive than it is but we know the truth - no; you have a terrible cock.

no, agrees with me - your sad, razor burned cock is boring. do you have a dermatologist that can look at that?

My cock is average at best, so I know mine isn't top tier. That being said, you are a troll that is trying to offend or get a rise out of the guys posting on this thread. You have no life. You're either a child that thinks he or she is being "edgy" by your snide remarks.. or you're a femanon that has been hurt badly and turned into some SJW feminazi and gets off humiliating guys. Did you get your little feelings hurt in the past by some bad man? Fuck off cunt.You aren't special, that's why he hurt you in the first place. lol.

>autistic machild with a micropenis detected

edgelord

oh my god! you got me! there is no way i'm just judging mediocre cocks! there's no way i'm doing exactly what this post advertised!
whatever helps you sleep at night, bud.

i'm doing what the thread advertised. why are you mad?

I know your type. I play this game from time to time myself. You're bored and probably slightly stressed out. Probably above average intelligence, below average motivation. You come on here just to get a rise (no pun intended) out of people because it's just so easy.

So, amirite or amirite?

Also i just want everyone to know... im wearing panties and knee high girl socks to work today. Hoping my boss stops by and "notices" and rapes me.

If you're a female, that's completely acceptable. However... if you're a guy...I have bad news for you.

i guess - it's obvious you really have a grasp on my personality. you broke me down and know exactly what i'm going through. i'm super stressed and i feel better by hurting perfect strangers as a grown-ass adult with nothing to gain.
ORRRRR, i have my dick standards. this is literally a dick rate thread. men put their cocks out there to be rated by strangers and i have my opinion.
there's an old adage - don't make a mountain out of a molehill. chill, look at our exchange, and make your own opinions.

what? really? shit son, you need to talk to - he is a master psychiatrist and is happy to help.

user you're such a fucking faggot holy shit

Perfect for my tastes/10

You're so angry with you responses and your gifs. Are you sure you aren't projecting with your "cocks I love" folder?

Rate?

Same size as my iPhone 6+. Average af.

your cock looks like a morose little pig rutting into a sad man's hairless thighs.
jesus, man; i hope you haven't sent that to a woman (or man).

you realize by putting your hand in the shot you've made your cock even more pathetic.
>look guys! the sad, average cock that's nestled in this tangled nest of ass hair is something to behold!
you should feel bad.

Literally what the hell are you doing?
Post your dick

i'm judging - this is a dick rate thread, right?

Rate plz, size little bit above 7"
Like the veins?

you're cock reminds me of the survivors of Auschwitz - hollow, pathetic, small, and reaching for hop that isn't there.

is your morose cock trying to tell me where water is?
2/10

Pls user i asked no bully i am not able to take the user's banter i am newfag pls

no, your veins remind me of a tiny, premature baby's little wrist trying to reach for hope but it isn't there.
you have an awful cock.

like it's my opinion.
you have a terrible cock.

Since when did dick rate threads become the new roast threads?

Since this faggot with a micropenis is trying to be funny thinking anyone is taking him serious

at first i thought i was gazing at a vienna sausage reaching for the hand of god. then i realized it was a cock and i wept.

ok

jesus - my opinion. no decent cocks here. this asshole keeps suggesting i say "oh nice cock!" to 2/10s and i refuse.
i'm sorry sameposter - your folder of cocks suck.

3/10

Post what you consider to be an ideal cock please.

why is it your miserable penis reminds me of a sad mushroom mario should jump atop?

jesus! why are people asking so many questions! i don't want to post my cock and i don't want to show you my ideal cock!
this is a PENIS RATE THREAD! i'm rating dicks! you post the,, i respond! can't i just get drunk and rate? are you all so self-conscious that my ratings ruin you?
Fuck.

your cock kind of looks like a baby dick.

Took this like a year ago ?

you should have taken it after it rolled back into your abdomen - your penis is awful. don't post ever again.

thanks mr skeltal

you done yet?

it's a summer grill - you have a number of bratwurst heating up. then you notice it...
the crippled, small, twisted, white sausage that landed on your webber. you shudder on quickly throw it into the garbage.
that's your cock.

:^)

you try so hard with the camera right uo to your head - but we all know your average at best.

3/10

good lord are you wearing z cavariccis? fuck your terrible cock (it really is bad), your 2nd world pants are awesome..

no one likes your cock.

what about my dick?

I also like to play with my balls

those are sweatpants you edgelord, why are you even spending all this time talking shit about people's dicks anyway? frustrated your daddy won't fuck you anymore? fucking sissy bitch

not yours

meh; it's discolored and held up like some helicopter parent trying to get her child into a special school.
your dick is kind-of average, but noting great.

You are supossed to rate x/10, you Hugh mongous retard

lol sure its mine

Your are not rating at all autistc fuck

wow, did my rating on a literal dick rate thread trigger you?
well fuck - i guess you're really sensitive. i guess i should consider your feelings on a place where men throw pics of their cocks on a website where everyone is anonymous.
oh, wait; fuck you! my opinion is just as valid as yours and your feelings mean nothing to me. so stop sameposting and live with it.

more natural color for you

hot :b

okay samefag
i rate everything 2/10. you happy now? these dicks are pathetic.

You guys have phimosis

Would love to watch you fuck my girlfriend

I dont mind, its just funny

Thats it, that is what about these threads are supossed to be just rating dicks not fucking bullying people out you fucking newfag, trying to be edgy here, now GTFO

today I tried to add more weight
felt good

So sad, it looks like both mommy and daddy didn't love you, don't worry, your opinion does matter, to all of us

Son, you really need to realize your sad attempt at Freudian psychology is pathetic; especially since I have absolutely no ill will.
I'm rating cocks.
On a cock rating thread.
Do you understand that?

No, I won't.
I'm rating dicks.
On a dick rating thread.
If you don't like it, why don't you GTFO?

Good God am I on the right thread? Do you dickless wonders not want actual dick rating?

>especially since I have absolutely no ill will

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE EDGELORD

Butthurt.

Wow, there was a lot of "u" s there. You sure you're aren't the teenager here?

All caps!

nice 9
you have nice feet too can i see moar

nice 9 you have nice feet too

R8 pls?