You know, I miss you terribly. When you left my life, i was spiraling out of control...

You know, I miss you terribly. When you left my life, i was spiraling out of control. No clue what I was doing or even who I am.

Felt kinda surreal in a way, more in a daze than aware. Was that living? I think I made up my mind, I think I'm going to follow you into the dark.

It's almost comforting really, the solemn comfort of knowing that everything ends. It's taking control of how it ends, I believe that is what this is all about. And it's odd really, that when I'm so close to doing it, I actually start to feel alive.

On this board, subjects are fleeting, disappears all to quickly. I think it's a lot like life, and I think that is why we keep coming back, because this is change and change is familiar.

I just wanted to say, to prove I guess, that we existed. We were briefly and wholly luminescent, we were alive! We lived and loved and fought and fucked, and we lived. I guess I can be satisfied that someone read this, and someone knows, we were alive baby.

As a small thanks to you guys, I'll be dumping some of my favorite wallpapers.