User here, going through a rough patch

user here, going through a rough patch.

21 yo and my world is all fucked up because of girl who's 4 years younger than me. I just needed to let this out. Do your magic Cred Forums, I know you guys don't care, and that's okay.

Pic kinda not related, I've been listening to it for the past 2 hours on repeat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NZdggNUvq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow. I've been diagnosed with clinical depression and I'm still less a bitch than you are. Get over it you fagfuck.

What's up nigga?
Tell ya boy what's up

I'm so sorry to hear about that man. I hope you're coping with it, nobody should be in such pain. I do agree with you, I shouldn't bitch about what's going on with me, most people are having it worse. Keep your head up my man, I hope it gets better for you soon!

Ahh the typical bullshit. I fell in love with a girl who never said "no" to me, yet she won't let me get over her. She's keeping me hooked to her and it's killing me. I just wish she would tell me "fuck off", it would be easier...

Don't worry about me. I've got pills. You need to grow some balls.

Where ya from, OP? Fill us in.

wikipedia: limerance

takes three years, good luck user

You're right my man. That would solve this problem for sure. Still, I hope you get better man, no one should be suffering from clinical depression. Stay strong bro, I appreciate your message.

Doesn't really matter, either way the problem remains the same. Oh wow, spot on. Spot damn on.

dude you could walk for ten minutes in the city and fall head over heels five times

they're all the same to feeling

Haha Killing me softly with his love. Killing me softly.

I tried being with other girls, it would just delay the inevitable breakdown I'm having right now. I guess falling in love hurts a lot.

Stay strong bro, I know how you feel.

At least you are not missing anything, im 23 y old fag who never fell for anyone. I have no idea how that feels but you cant really miss something you never had

count yourself lucky, it's a horrible thing. it only feels good as long as it's reciprocated and otherwise it's pure torture

Trust me it will hit you, and it will hit you hard. I was that dude who told everyone "I won't fall for a girl ever!" Now it seems things have changed...

I'm depressed because my balls have been itching and I can't get a diagnosis, I've gone to many doctors and the best they can do is suggest rare forms of cancer or mental illness.

About your girl problems, many girls like to keep a dude in the friend zone. Be clear you can't be friends. Ask her out, if it's not a yes, tell her you can't be friends, don't contact her.
That will force her to make up her mind, get you out of limbo.

Summed it up pretty good. I couldn't have said it better. Spot on

Ah i dont know whether i want that, i see people around having so much complications in life for no good reason. On the other hand.. I dont know.

I'm drunk out of my mind but I'll try to type this out. I hope it isn't cancer, I hope it isn't anything major. user, don't worry, doctor often have no idea what they're talking about.

We're not friends at all, I rarely even see her. She has no idea what she wants, but she's young so I guess that's in he nature...

it's nature's way of tricking you into making babies and sticking around. taking emotions out of the picture, no logically minded person would sign up for this. it's literally all about making babies and dying off so your children can make babies and die off

As another user said, it's beautiful if reprocicated, if not, you better get over it fast, or else you're fucked...

Hah, never thought about it that way. It's kinda silly, yet bizzare really...

Thanks user.
I hope it works out, what makes this girl so special to you?

She's just someone I can see myself with. I rarely find a girl I like this much. My friends are in relationships for over a year and I never could do that. This girl could be the one who changes that. We immediatelly "clicked". She just backed away when she realised I don't have the balls to do what's necessery to convice her to be with me...

This'll make you feel better OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NZdggNUvq0

It sure is relaxing. I should get some sleep, alcohol is withdrawing and I feel like shit as is...