Hello Cred Forums

Hello Cred Forums,
I'm a submissive sissy for my girlfriend. She said she'd consider tattooing me but only if it was unique and demonstrated how low I am as a human being. What would you find the most pathetic and cringe worthy?

first of all, that's badass and i envy your relationship
>idunno, you're probably already a lot different than anyone else she dated

cut contact with outside world , and/or SHOW the outside world that your gf is god & that you'll worship her & suck cock for her & take her giant strap on dildos in your ass

Thank you. :") We make each other quite happy.

get a cute heart with a lock on it, something basic like that :3

I've done some of that. Just not interested in cutting contact with the world. She's not interested in a completely dependent sissy anyway. I've sucked cock for her amusement, swallowed cum, and taken her strap on. Also a few odds and ends. She asked me for tattoo ideas and I thought I'd ask the lot of you.

Thanks for the idea. ^.^
>added to the list

so she's got an actual life and interacts with the outside!? woah. rad! :D just out of curiosity, does she insist that she gets to suck other guy's dick, have sex with others, etc?

it'd also be helpful if you let us know what both of ya were into! aside from the kinky stuff!!

i think a swirl would be pretty cool to symbolize all the sissy hynosis. or like a lollipop that looks like it's been licked, dripping some sugar dew (subtle cum refrecne)

the fuck is wrong with you

She's quite pleased at the size of my cock actually. And prefers it since I keep it relatively hairless.
I'm into retro video games and storage auctions. :P She plays D&D and invites me on occasion.

i'd be lying if i said i wasnt jealous as fuck. right on man! stick with her

Same as everyone else. Bad presidential candidates.
Thanks. :x Sounds super cute
>Added to my list

hmmmm get a saumus tatt!!! cause she is a character that everyone thought was a male but deep down was a beautiful female

I'll have to look up some good art with full suit and zero suit versions. That'd be pretty sweet. Not sure she'd want video game characters though.

Bedtime for me. Thank you all for the advice and jelly comments. :P
Promise to post a pic when I have it done.

gnight!! have fun with your project :D

Prove your a sissy cuck

Sonic the hedgehog

This is such a good idea it makes me want to get one :x

a big willy

OP

im tempted to go on about how shit an idea this is, but they can remove tattoos nowadays so i cant do that anymore

Heart shaped pubic tattoo.

For those who have no idea what that is.

nice shoes. I'd cum on them :)

Your life story

The hell you will, they cost 150 quid.

Hillary Clinton's face