Ask a 27 yo guy whos been playing wow for over 10 years anything

ask a 27 yo guy whos been playing wow for over 10 years anything.
Will answer with 100% honesty

why havent you killed yourself yet

because why would i?

iLvl?

did you get the 10 years figurine thingy?

can i have some gold?.....

You're already sick of this expansion, aren't you?

im only 842, i just started focusing on gearing up, the first weeks i was just farming while the ah prices were high
no, i started playing pretty much 1 year after wow launch. the reason why i didnt start since year one is kinda dumb

is legion worth it?? how did you survive through MoP and WoD? I stopped playing after WotlK

25 yo guy, in the same boat as you, what do you think of this new xpac?

actually i really like it, although i may get bored after a few months, idk, in fact im playing right now, if i dont answer inmediately thats why

Where do you live?

Why do nobody's keep thinking that they have anything interesting to tell Cred Forums?

I just started playing, what race/class is your main?

mop was alright i guess, although it got boring really fast, draenor was ok i guess, my brothers they play too so i guess they are the reason why i dont get bored so easily.
i really like all the new stuff, i like it mor than mop or draenor and WAY more than cata

not trying to summon trump but mexifag here

OFF
F
F

BY
Y

ONE
N
E

do you have TLPD?

Us/Eu? Server? H/A? Class, spec? Ilvl? If available, do you have your hidden artifact skin? How many traits? 11/11 suramar? How many clears until full clear withered army? (If all of this adds up to you not being a fucking casual, what's your btag Cred Forumsro, let's fucking hit that rise and grind)

orc warrior, my first toon and always my main, in fact ive only maxed 3 toons in total. right now hes my only 110

i dont feel like a casual but im totally not hardcore. right now im just trying to finish normal ed with my guild, and that damn whithered army is not working right now. i lost all my mana for nothing 2 days ago

I enjoy it also pve wise. I think they still have some work to do on this new pvp system but they're headed in the right direction for sure. Personally I didn't mind cata, mop and wod were garbage though

What do you main?

lol no there was a time where i tried to farm him but then realized i dont like proto drakes that much.

Do you think Legion is the best Xpac so far?

Did you like Mists?

Can you handle a disc priest in pvp?

Are you a virgin?
Do you regret the amount of time in the game?

well, i think its better than the last 3, and i dont want to say that bc and wrath were better because maybe its just my nostalgia speaking

What fight your guild on? -rsham user

havent gone againt too many priests this expansion, last one, yeah

im not a virgin, in fact for what ive seen in "how many sex partners" threads im above the Cred Forums average, and to be honest i dont regret my time or money spent. i had good times in wow and why would i regret having fun like that? also im not a "hardcore player" so i have time to work and or go out

Post battletag. Worst case scenario some anons will add you and send gore, that nobody cares about.

What spec warr, I main arms cause I like to see big numbers on the screen

Also why are hunters so braindead

lol same, arms warrior (almost) for life!

This op, some shithead's will be around but if your US let's hit that m+

Race/class/main spec?

im thinkin about it, and yes i play US, maiev

Sean?

twelve years of WoW here, ama

nope

wjay is most OP class in Wow atm? i want to be a ganker

/played
post results

demon hunter, although they were even better a few weeks ago

are you me?

>What's strong
>Wants to gank people at 11% HP after killing a rare
>JUST

Rogue.

is it worth to lvl up Rogue how are they doing in new expansion/Patch?

how many days u got into wow?

Op could install an addon like AllPlayed to combine main+alts' time

Forever top tier PvP, top 5 classes pve. Worth it if you like melee specs

i quit in cata, wihy didn't you do the same?

okey thank you familyman

Favorite class, spec, faction and race

>Tfw you almost say my guild name on accident

best tank?
best dps?
best healer?
currently

Btag?

do you pvp? or are you a filthy casual,

what faction/class/spec do you play?
if not an outlaw rogue, why would you settle for less than the best?

why did you continue to play after bc

Fuck off Parva, nobody likes you!

3/7m raider checking in

>best tank?
>best dps?
>best healer?
>currently

>Warrior, or bear, your preference
>Single target, demonology warlock. Cleave, shadow priest. AoE, Havoc dh
>Tank healing, hpal. AoE, rsham or rdrood, sham for progression, drood for everything else. Disc priest seems fucking awful but people are learning to play it well and will probably be top tier in first tier raid.

Why did they nerf Druid 300day play just to get nerfed and useless

hey serious question from a retired wowfag, is there anything of value to be gained by playing anymore?
quit halfway through wod and never picked it up again because during the last three expansions was amass gold, stopped once i reached 10m liquid and had all tcg mounts

when was the game at its peak?

If you're looking for a is it better than wod, 135% better. Far better than cata and better than mop, but if 5.4 didn't last 42 years that tier was really good so I would say it's comparable to that. Worth to come back? Nah go to the gym.

How did you not quit after the first week of cata, or pandaland, or dreanor or legion.

>go to the gym
these are words to live by

9 years here. Played all of the launches.

The first weeks weren't that bad, it got worse after a month or so when most of us realized that the content wasn't there

Game peaked during Wotlk, but the game is slowly regaining subs during Legion atm. Blizzard are planning to release one more xpac before they pull the plug. Been playing for almost 12 years.

Hi OP,

How do you suggest wearing a fedora? Like, what's the best way to make other people look at you and think 'I have nothing in common with this person'? Do you recommend any specific ways for repulsing women?

Fucking pleb, I'm 860 with two legendaries and exalted night fallen and 10 mythic keystone. What are you doing starting a thread about wow, you casual. I bet you don't even have a designated piss bucket for raids

Just like how Everquest is dead?

Well this thread is dying, if anyone wants to do it up sometime, US horde, Ducky#1870, send gore and small dicks.

What color was your first brew fest mug?

7.1 will nerf them to hell.

I buffed mine to lvl100.
It's not that fun, rather dull.
The only point is to stay alive in PVP servers, otherwise it's just a no.

arms warr, totally my fav, orc.
because i like playing wow
idk who u talkin about

Everquest died a long time ago. The only reason wow is still alive is because of Activision.

actually i dislike fedora wearers, and i guess that being disgusting, rude, awkward and quiet may do the work. Other than that i can say that i know my way around women, not because i play wow im automatically your regular nerd

GW2 is far more superior game than your pay per month horseshit, even to this day. How does this make you feel?

>stop liking what I don't like

Nice community you got there

Explain to me why you waste your precious time playing such an inferior MMO?

Thank you.

makes me feel nothing because ive never played gw2, and i can accept that there are better games than wow. your question like asking... how does it feel that your gf is a 8/10 when there are 10/10s out there?

That's all I was looking for. Thank you for being honest and humble. God speed on your future adventures.

I can spend my time however I damn well please. I don't go around bashing people who don't play wow.

thanks man, will do

is there a holy knight class in that video game?

best current pvp class?

also, id like to add that i couldve started playing since year 1, however warcraft3 was one of my favorite games (still is) and i refused tthe idea of the horde and alliance at war again, i liked how warcraft3 wrapped it up (even tho frozen throne shows some tension)

paladin

Enhancement shaman

Do you have a beard? What is your weight? Do you own your house/trailer or are you with your parents? Are you a virgin? Have you ever kissed a girl? Have you ever seen a girl? Do you know what a girl is?

Answer this, are women the cause of guild drama?

I'm a 28 year old guy whose been playing for 11 years, you hold no mysteries for me OP.

Soon though, soon it will be over.

i dont have a beard even if i wanted to my job doesnt allow me to grow one, i weight 198, i live in my own house (one with a weird safe if anyone ever joined those threads, pic related) i am not a virgin, i have kissed many girls, only 5 of them i just kissed without fucking, and since i am not blind YES i have seen a girl. if i were blind i could say i have fucked girls yet not seen them

sometimes, but most dramas come from players who think they are better player than everyone else

Officer in guild is a female, she's not great as far as play, but thankfully doesn't start dreams

>Playing Meme buttpirate spec.
>Not just trading your stealth in entirely for wings and applied spastic hyperactivity.

Mythic keystone is easy to get you if you're not bad you shitlord.

The legendaries however. Still waiting...

I've given up nearly on my main, and now I'm running 6 toons just to get 1 legendary.

litterally play 8 hours a day and havent got a single fucking legendary. im thinking of quitting cause this rng shit is so fucking stupid. 854 btw

Do you own to lose your virginity before you become a wizard?

>TFW an actual WoW killer is finally taking shape.
>TFW a game better than WoW at the things that make WoW great will finally exist.
>TFW I will finally be free.
[spoiler]I will miss the QTs though.[/spoiler]

i think ive answered this before, im not a virgin, why would playing world of warcraft make people stay virgins? its just a stereotype, my 2 brothers play wow too and they have gfs as well

>2 years to go.
In his defense, I'm not OP.

Are you me?

I too am hyped for SC, very promising from what I've seen in the recent alpha.

DPS, Tank or Healer?

What do you think of Legion?

Tips for trying to get involved with raiding for someone who has never really tried to?

I backed it in the first wave back in 2012, $almost $1500 in the pot now and I regret nothing.

Probably gonna buy a corvette from citicon, but that may just be a melt and swap deal.

mostly dps, i also heal with my priest (legion not yet)
im loving legion so far

and im guessing you should find a raiding guild, or look for guild runs looking for a missing role in lfg and afterwards joining their guild or adding them as friends

How many different girls have you fucked?

16 that i remember, and around 30 counting prostitutes

How does it feel having aids?

Shit, replied to my own post I mnt

i dont have aids, 3 months ago i got tested for everything as part of a medical test for a special driving licence and everything came negative so, im good, also i only fucked whores during my younger years when i could only think about sex

Goto bed dave

most fun class/spec?

well, warrior is what is most fun for me, but i enjoy affliction locks, elemental shamans and priests. hunters are fun too. the only class i dont like are mages, followed by dks and palys, but thats just my opinion

OP, login, write /played and post result

>no addons
>no health numbers
>190 days played

sound like hell to me

he didnt say he was a smart fellow

im a simple man, i keep saying that im not a hardcore gamer, the only addons i use on this toon is dbm and recount, obviously i do have addons on my healers. Also, im a clicker too, right now i do about 180k damage on raids

What could OP have achieved in 190 days?
> gone to truck driving school and got a CDL license.

well, 190 days over 10 years isnt that much, my second most played character has about 19 days, this is my main. and to be honest i dont think it was wasted time. in fact my life is pretty good so i have time to spare

>go around the world and become a master chief

how do you kill that which has no life?

> Signed up for and be approved for Big Brother Big Sister program and mentored an underprivileged child.

What do you think about discipline priests?

i do have a cdl license, (federal type a licence in my country) and im able to drive legaly any truck (as long as it doesnt carry hazardous materials) and buses up to 54 passengers in canada.USA and mexico. i love driving, road trips are one of my favorite hobbies

i havent tried the new disc priests but my brother plays one and hes pretty good in arenas.

nice tip dubs btw and thanks, I've been trying to decide between healer discipline priest and tank paladin for my dungeon role which is why i asked

>join anonymous and take down corupted gouverment of a small country

id chose a pally, but just play what fits u well.

>Crowd funded a short film and told the world his story.

how many corrupt governments has anonymous taken down?

not op but take the disc priest

its most fun you can have in pve and a good disco priest can dominate pvp

also, paladins are gay

they all play wow 190 days per year
so none

per 10 years u fuckdick shut the fuck up u fucking no nothing piece of fucking jew cunt shit

like honestly what do u even know about anything? ur a fucking IDIOT.

How does it feal knowing that you spent around 2000$ on a single game?

with all honesty ive never had money problems so 2k over 10 years is nothing. ive not pretentious but im just being honest

anonymous are chinese hoax you imbecile

sorry for all the typos and gramatical errors, its late and i guess im not paying too much attention at my typing

yea retard I net your father isn't even a minster like mine

cry more you faggit rabbit

LOL ! retard alert doesnt even know you can buy WoW time with WoW Gold in game now what a fucking [ ]

And that when they eventualy decide to "stop WoW", you litteraly lose everything you payed for...

> Invested $2000 (From game payments saved) into a burgeoning money market.

Desperation kicks hard huh?

why aren't you guys playing 2.4.3 on feenix?

Since when? A year-two years ago? For 8 years of payment you still wasted around 1500...

I wanted to try 4.3.4 on atla
It's not very good though

To hard probably?

1.12.1, 2.4.3, 3.3.5a master race!

do you regret spending money going to the movies? or drinking with your friends? or doing anything fun that requires money? obviously that when i stop playing i will not regret anything, and as i said, money is not a problem.

because its a terrible server run by terrible, psychopathic people

>playing Cata in 2016

Kek

> Worked out and had an alpha centaur body

woah, wrong image!

never did b4

Tfw you realize that past 10 years of your life were wasted, but you still try to make yourself believe different.

Well that's when it started going shitcreek downwards without paddle.

What is your log i and password? be honest motherfucker

OHHHH SHIIIIT! HE got him!!! /thread motherfucker. Done deal pal. You better pony up you thread starting motherfucker.

Why do you enjoy having virtual sex wit other society rejects, rather then a regular real life one?

Why are you such a stupid fucking faggot

I have been botting on wow since 2012 on a very popular US server, ama.

well, first of all ive only "wasted" 190 days of my life. and you are in all your right to not believe me but i live a happy life and ive acomplished quite alot. Playing wow or lurking Cred Forums are hobbies, not full time jobs

how many times did you fap to online characters?

What is your biggest accomplishment?

i said i would be honest with my answers, but never said i would answer every question thrown

read the thread plz

Ok that logic holds up good response!

own my own hotel would be my biggest one, but ive done plenty of things like traveling, studying, and pretty much working

I owned 3 hotels not that big of an accomplishment tbh

Have you been laid during your visit to the World of Warcraft?

Well congrats, what brands? I used to own a Hampton and a city express but I sold them to construct Marriott. And I do think it's an accomplishment by the sole reason of owning your own business

I used to own a Ritz Carlton and a 4 seasons and a Motel 6. I sold the Ritz and 4 seasons to a shipping magnet Aristotle Onassis then kept the Motel 6 for tax purposes. I own so many things that hotels are not that big of a deal for me. Sorry if that's your biggest accomplishment but good for you for trying.

Man you sound like an asshole honestly. usually big business owners with that attitude were just bratty kids who their dad's gave them everything. Too bad your biggest accomplishment was being born rich

I have grown my dads company further than anyone in the history of the company. I earned my place at the table and invested wisely, never gambled. I just meant that owning hotels is not a big accomplishment for ME It is absolutely a big accomplishment for YOU.. I applaud your tenacity and glad that you own something and not just glomming on to the welfare system. I hope you are happy, it would just take alot more for myself to be happy, I am cursed with having alot more plates to keep spinning. Good work though! Just keep playing your game and not taking from the welfare system. I am very proud of you!

Why aren't you playing this MMO kino instead?

>Be me
>Be protection Paladin full pvp
>Play Arathi Basin protecting flags alone
>5-6 casuals trying to kill me
>Nearly inmortal

WoW surely gave me some fond memories.
But I never would go back. Going to sleep at 11-12 daytime was really an ugly lifestyle.

>22
>Never done any of those
Well i'm happy so who cares

because the franchise, its themes and its style dont appeal to me in the slightest

Alright, Op here, I'm off to sleep, good thread guys

but FFXIV is the best MMO out there.

that sounds like a shitty way to live, buy a brand new car? Worst idea ever

Even if that were true, it wouldn't say much in the current market for MMORPGs now would it.

It's the only MMO that I've played for over 50 hours (I havee a really fucking short attention span)
It's fucking great

Im totally new.
Any tips for making gold?
I picked herbalism and alchemy

By telling me who that is in your pic

I spent 2 days trying to find her but nothing, sorry user.

What do you think of ffxiv