What do you think.....?

What do you think.....?

chem trails

Have you taken drugs? It's not like you see some fucking different reality. This is general tumblr fuckery.

Fucking stupid

/thread

You should try finding out. Hold your breath until no more of this strange oxygen-borne drug is in your lungs, then tell us how it goes.

as someone who is on LSD right now.

this is fucking dumb. That said oxygen does lull us into warmth... but being as that its essential for our brains to function.. Nope.

Oxygen allows our brains to exists long enough to experience things like LSD. god damn i love lsd.

this is now an LSD thread

OP needs to kill himself

Interesting theorem.

But.. Every druggie knows about tolerance.

IF this theory was true, life on Earth would have been inhaling this drug from the day the first fish decided to crawl out onto the land.

Millions of years. To accumulate a tolerance.

Just read some phillip k dick - ubik or time out of joint.

Even on LSD I don't hallucinate. People have dumb ideas of what drugs do. I laugh at people who are too scared to try lsd because they think it'll alter their reality so much that they would jump out a window , typical products of government drug education

There's a Philip K. Dick novel about this.

Some typical dumb-as-bricks bimbo and retarded pseudo-philosophical shit.
It isn't even an original idea.

Yeah, that sounds like something some faggot on drugs would think up. Fucking idiots.

>Have you taken drugs? It's not like you see some fucking different reality.
Awwww isnt that cute. Someone's never taken DMT.

kekek

Exactly. Some peoples ignorance is amazing

>psychedelics shouldn't be legal because people will just start walking out into traffic
>people will just start killing others without realizing that it's real

>I failed biology and science in high school and have never done acid.
>but isn't this idea that makes no sense super trippy?
Why.

Freaked out on LSD last time I took it. I lost touch with time, and not in the way you tend to in altered mental states, legitimately thought I'd died as all my senses fell off for a while. Called my wife home from work to apologize for dying. Wasn't until I was on the comedown that I realized I was in my living room with some of my friends telling me stories about what I just did. 23rd time I've tripped on acid, never buying any of that same stuff again.

It was the best acid I've ever had.

Felt the same way until I took LSD the fourth time and had an epiphany that made me cry. Cant explain it and thats kind of the point of it.

The ones who get it get it, the ones who dont cant be converted by others and need to realize it by themselves.

Design on the paper?
Sounds lit.

>Thoughts on OP's picture
In my experience there seems to be a divide between city living space cowboys and rural ones.
City livers (myself included) tend to use acid for meditation and coming to peace with death. When I met these gay hippies from Canada they had a really weird take on city life, in essence they said that the government projected the image of the city into the desert and we believe its real. Not quite what OP's picture said but close. Honestly I think it's just a hate of city life in general.

I think that faggot probably follows Jaden Smith and says the stupidest shit that pops in his/her head trying to sound philosophical.

Jellies. I've had grateful dead family stuff and sheets on the declaration of Independence, but this was ridiculous. Took 300ug and the most I've ever done is 400. I'm ashamed to admit that I took acid while I was in a mental state I knew I shouldn't have taken acid in.

Do you think that contributed to your short lived ego death?
Did you want that to happen?

Possibly, not at the time but I'm glad it did.

Short lived is understating things, I had distinct vision of what was around me but no people, and living things (trees, my houseplants) were all withered. I distinctly member thinking that I couldn't be at home. I couldn't see my hands unless I was seated. I thought years passed, then I realized that couldn't be, and I spoke to no one asking what time it was because I couldn't read the numbers on my phone. Not my typical ego death, lasted about four hours then normal acid behavior kicked in. Just slightly warped visuals and cigarette smoke tasting lighter than air until I crashed out about six hours later. Usual trips last ~8 hours for me, and I only partially lose clarity of speech and thought. This stuff broke me down and made me consider everything from light experiments to Christianity, way more in depth than I've ever sat and thought. It really did give me a new outlook on life.

Sounds amazing. I'll have to do it sometime. Thanks for sharing the knowledge user.