So I am going to a halloween party soon and I wanted to bring me some drinks with me...

So I am going to a halloween party soon and I wanted to bring me some drinks with me. Since this is my first time partying i have no clue what to bring.

Can you guys help me with some suggestions?

You have exactly 1 month to buy some...

10lbs grain
5lbs cane sugar

Sparge grain at 160 degreees for 2 hours

strain, add cane sugar to your liquid sugar water

pitch 1 container fleschmans quick rise bread yeast.

Wait until 2 weeks or until boozy enough (keep at 70 degrees or the yeast will stop metabolizing sugars)
Build a still (hardest part yet remarkably easy)

cook mash at 176 degrees to extracvt alcohols off.

contain alcohols in plastic jug

show up at party with grade a white lightning.

moonshine yay

just bring a cheap bottle of vodka or rum, maybe a bottle of coke. simple for people to mix.
jsut remember, if it's for mixing and you're paying more than 15 bucks youre doing it wrong

how about jack daniels, henny, congac?

as long as yoiu can get it cheap
seriously, no point getting something that tastes good by itself for most parties, as most people cant drink the stuff straight.

I can get 1 bottle of jack daniels for 35 dollar, should that be the only thing I bring?

just go to your local liquor store and get the 12$ bottle of rum or its equivalent. Add a bottle of coke (brand, people tend to actually get difficult about the non alcoholic part of their mix) and just bring that.
honestly bringing 14-15$ worth to a party is being very generous, but if its your first and you want to make a good impression that's a fairly good way to go.

waaaaay too much
youre not bringing any of it home man, 35 is too much to bring unless people know youre rolling in money

My personal limit is 60 dollars, but I am rarely outside to party so I have no limits or such. Can you teach me more of what is generous or such?

I know some like 7 / 18

most people will bring their own alcohol anyways so don't worry about it too much. bring a fifth of your favorite hard liquor and maybe a mixer like coke or sprite.

Anything alcoholic

Make cowboy koolaid...shits always fun to drink

+1

>30 grams of cocaine
>5 joints
>10 e pills
and some roofies

Jameson you fucking panzy. and drink it straight out the bottle.

People at parties usually get so fucked up they don't remember who brought what. Best bet is to just bring a bunch of beer. It's cheap and people can just grab one they don't have to wait for you to pour shots/mix drinks or pass around the bottle.

Can never go wrong with some Captain Morgans. If your really struggling, just take a crate of beer, people always appreciate beer at parties.

which captain morgan is the best?

I usually go with spiced