What happened to our society, will the common pleb ever see a normal house wife again...

What happened to our society, will the common pleb ever see a normal house wife again? The ionic classic female is gone forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, my wife is good looking, cooks and cleans. And she doesnt believe in feminism.
How did i find her?
>i left the usa

nice :)

plenty of girls who are into that still, just got to find them. I know some girls who'd love to be a housewife.

You've got to be able to support a family on one paycheck, though. That's the sticking point now. Good luck.

I live in a very rural area, we have quite a few mennonite and amsis girls but they seems to stick to their own kind.

What happened to femininity like this you never see this shit anymore, nor a female who respects her man.

This.

I had a girl who wanted to work and have me be a stay at home dad.
Ended up being that we naturally wanted it the other way around. As if it's built into us.
Now we're both happy with me working and her at home.
There are always exceptions.

You mad, white boi?

What country did you find such a thing?

The Philippines. Women are naturally faithful (the most faithful on several different studies) , love to fuck, and are taught to cook and clean, and take care of their man
>Inb4 shit tier asians
Anyone who says this hasnt ever been with a woman

Do any of them have natural blond hair, and blue or green eyes? I have strong Irish background and want to pass those traits on down my family line.

I've also gone down the mail order bride road, shit is scary a lot of guys end up dead or lose everything after they stay for 5 years because all they want is a free ride to the US.

No, but, you could totally impregnate an irish broad, take the kid and marry an asian girl

>The ionic classic female is gone forever.
that's because the iconic classic male is gone forever too

>Buying a wife
You know if you have a personality you dont have to pay for it

I make 65k a year and the average income is 32 where I live, you can buy a 4 BR house for 85k and 2a. of land. This dream of mine is only a fantasy.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share

Checked, yea I have a pretty good personality. I work with hundreds of people every day I am an IT manager. I've been with pretty close to 40 women in my life but have never found the right one.

Bumporino

Anyone?

last one