Cred Forums at what age were you molested, and by who?

Cred Forums at what age were you molested, and by who?

i was 13, by my uncle

i was 14 my uncle

24 and I was the molester, she was 10.

>i was 7
> by my step brother while my parents were getting divorced
> he started touching me started giving me blowjobs and forced me to have sex with him
>i had no idea what the hell was going on

feels fucking good

12 and by my little sister.
Wait no.
Now that I think about it, it wasn't technically molesting.
More some kind of "Oh shit, puberty! What we gonna do? Let's fuck like rabbits at any chance we get."

i was 20, by some other persons uncle

My uncle was 12 and I was my uncle.

well fuck okay, how does it feel scaring a child?

I was like 6 and I don't remember any of it. My friends older brother. He got hit by a bus and died last year. Topkek.

she's not old enough to realise it yet, so at this point it's not too bad

Once I'm getting railed in the slammer I assume it'll be a lot worse.

fucking kek, justice man

Around six years old. My mom's ex husband.

I'm 29 years old and I still haven't been molested as a child. I was a fat kid and I was too tall, I didn't fit the patriarchy's false molestable kid beauty standards. It haunts me every day, why wasn't I good enough? Was I too frigid? I don't get it I just feel ugly.

also for me, it was a lot like a normal relationship other than the intense thrill of the taboo nature of it

me. except she was a year older.

Kek

>normal relationship

Auntie felt me up inside a tent outside of my Nans house on christmas.
Conflicted penis emotions

what?

god mac, stfu already

Was there actual penetration?
Me and my step sister did this, but younger, and i never got it "in"

>this is what progressives actually believe

You might need a brain doctor son.
You just said she doesn't know what you did because she's too young to understand AND that you consider it a normal relationship.
In a normal relationship, when you have sex with your girlfriend she wants it and knows what's happening.
For this reason, the two things you said are contradictory and I think your brain isn't working properly. This is not a joke and I'm not trolling you, you need to seek help.

Never been molested technically besides this 15 yo female showing me her pussy when I was 6 I remember I raged about and she never came back.

Fags know they're fags at 6 so this makes sense, faggot

On the day of my birth, by my mother. She had me inside her, then I came...........out

Yup. Didn't have much trouble, since I already popped her cherry while fooling around when we were about 7-ish.
Really miss that amazing short time span, when I could already cum, but she didn't have her period yet. Always told her that "she suddenly got wetter and was ready to actually get started now" even though we both knew what was actually going on.

What do you mean "what"?
You're obviously pretty twisted if you think that's anything like a normal relationship.

Enjoy your prison sex.

i was never molested but im trying to molest my GF´s 12y old cousin, shes been hitting on me lately

>implying people like me can be fixed

lmao

There are people like you who don't hurt people. You're using your faggotry as an excuse and have no admitted that your mind is broken.
Seek help.

yeah but it was the height of sexual ecstasy

enjoy never feeling it

>also for me it was a normal relationship
>also for me
>for me
Consider the following you fucking psycho.

get mad
be mad
stay mad

Your Personal experience

Greentext a story of you fucking your sister. Or describe it in more detail plz.

I'd love the opportunity to try to "fix" you.

>acknowledge your mental illness
>he must be mad
>fuckiswrongwiththiskid.jpeg

No, i loved pussy since day one because i'm straight and not a twinkle toes fairy like you

toche, kek

Greentext this ecstacy. Did you actually fuck her?

5, by a classmates father and stepfather.

between like 5 and 9 by my older brother.

Found out recently that he also harassed my older sister but we were both too afraid to say anything because he's mummy's special little baby.

Fuck that noise

Please kys you will cause her harm you cancerous fuck

Yeah a fair bit, she had a massive crush on me for ages and it took me a long time to build a rapport with her.

Can't be fucked greentexting it tbh, since I'm half cut atm.

Basically I groomed her for fucking ages, slowly building up with mutual touching and me finger bashing her gently and slowly a bunch of times.

Eventually I got her to suck my dick, by putting various delicious tasting sauces and other random stuff on my dick.

After a year or two I stuck it inside her but she seemed pretty uncomfortable and it wasn't very pleasant for me either so I just went back to the other stuff.

That's rough user.
Get a mask and kneecap that piece of shit with a baseball bat.

when i was 14yo i was touched by my Uncle

she probably could've been coaxed into sucking my dick anyway, but I thought I needed to add an element of pleasure/fun for her too, because I kinda felt bad that she was getting nothing out of it. Afterall, I do care for her. I love her with all my heart.

Did you get caught?

will i really? she's the one hitting on me, out in the public as well, i already gropped her ass a few times out of joke and she enjoyed it

nope

Cum in her mouth?

'ahahahaha look how funny i am.'

Fucking fuck newfag faggot roodypoo fuckwit. You are not funny, pls die instantly. fgt.

I was 13 going on 14 when I was going out with this girl that was 19 when I first met her, I honestly believed it was okay and I consented but I didn't see the bigger picture coz when I look back now she was a paedo.

She does not fully comprehend what she is doing. Eventually she will understand and regret it

Same with my sister to be honest , she grabs my ass and things like that ,once I hugged her and I grab her ass too and she didn't said anything she actually started laughing.

You know it my nigga, her sour little face when I did it. She really didn't like it at first, but I think she got used to the taste when I told her it was good for her and that I really, really loved it when she swallowed it.

Anal?

There's nothing much more about it. Our first "fiddling around" phase, was when we were around 7-ish. kinda innocent experimenting. What happens when you stick stuff in there? What happens when you touch this? Stuff like that. Popped her cherry, when we tried to see, what happens when you stick stuff in her pussy. (Used some toy knights lance or something. don't remember 100%) Stopped when our step-brother told our parents and we got heavily scolded.
Being the depraved divorce leftovers that we were, we got back to it eventually, though.
When our parents started taking some kind of dance course every sunday evening and our brother happened to be at friends places during that time, we thought to ourselves: Well, why not. We were around 12-ish at the time (she's a bit less than a year younger than me).
With puberty slowly setting in, we suddenly were interested in different things, of course, than we were as kids. Certain stuff suddenly felt good, etc.
We started slowly. Touching, awkwardly giving head, kinda like that. (I never told my current GF that that's why I give such incredible oral.)
Since we got brought up in a pretty non-american kinda way, in regards of sex, we kinda pretty much knew how it all worked, pretty early on. So, natural conclusion: After perfecting oral, we thought: Might just stick it in.
After that it escalated quickly. We pretty much banged any chance we felt unmonitored. We got exceedingly efficient at it, too. Even going for little quick fucks in our pool, when our parents were busy inside.
And as mentioned: I pretty much always came inside, for most of it. We played it off as her getting suddenly very wet, while both knowing what was going on. The thought, that she could very possibly have gotten pregnant from this, just turned us on even more... besides it functioning like additional natural lubricant. Most times, I came at least a second time and then we left it at that.

>I'm straight guys! I swear! I loved pussy since forever!!

12 -14 by the wrestling coach my dad got me set up with. I was decent but my dad thought I could go state in hs so he got me private lessons with this guy who was a former champion or something. It wasn't fun and it killed my interest in sports.

Cool.
Ps I'm American and I was taught explicitly about sex in elementary school

Eventually all of this will be discovered and you will have to pay the piper.

When you end up in prison they're going to knock out all your teeth and you'll be sucking nigger dick for the rest of your pitiful life. And they won't be putting any "delicious sauces" on their dicks either. It'll be the shit from your own ass that you'll be tasting.

Worth it?

You're the one who raged at a girl who showed you her pussy, don't try to turn the tables on me you fucking queer.

cont.
Still impressed how she managed to not get her panties too cum-stained/hide her cum stained panties that well/clean herself up in time.
We eventually stopped when her period set in. Didn't want to risk a "happy little retarded accident".
Only went back to it for a brief moment in time, when we were about 16. She came over really late at night during one of her safe days or during her period, we fucked as cautiously as we could, I came inside. We then kinda stopped, when we realised, that this was getting to risky. Besides, she apparently wasn't as good at hiding the cum stains from her BF at the time, as she was at hiding them from our parents. He never found out, but they got in heavy arguments at the time, because he thought she was cheating on him with other guys... little did he know.

Hey, don't blame me. I'm just working with the stereotypes I was fed.

I don't. Just re-educating.

> trolling me softly

Don't stop believing that this happens if it helps you sleep at night
>it doesn't

>Suicide: 100% success rate at fixing people like you.

>pic very related

15, she was 9

From 9 to 13 by my brother. I am male and gay, wasn't before. Did being abused by my brother make me a faggot?

She wasn't a fucking pedo you retard, at worst a mite immature, the real problem is your immense faggotry.

Kek

Lmao you got me laughing there good job user

Please stop trying to be funny

I've been in the joint.
Everyone reads the newspapers and knows exactly what the new fish is in for. The guards look the other way. Short life spans for "people" with skin beefs.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on how you believe skinners are dealt with on the inside.

I think I fucked up big time. I live with my girlfriend and her 11 yo daughter and her daughter is hot as fuck. I work from home so I'm there most of the day. My gf works a full time job so she's gone most of the day. Her daughter comes and goes throughout the day. Anyway, I've been going into her daughters room when nobody's home and rubbing her panties on my dick and smelling them. I usually try and find a dirty pair in the laundry hamper, but sometimes there's none in there so I have to get a clean pair from her dresser. Not as hot as finding a dirty pair, but I make due

Today I was in her room rubbing a clean pair of panties on my dick and jacking off. I was so turned on I decided I would cum all over her panties and just wash them before anyone came home and put them back where I found them. As soon as I started to cum on them I heard the front door open and and my fucking blood ran cold. I dropped the cum covered panties in the drawer, shut it and bolted the fuck out of there and ran straight to the bathroom. I put my clothes on, composed myself and went into the living room and sat down and flipped on the TV. The daughter came out of the kitchen and told me she got out of class early and she was gonna get ready and go hang out with her friends. She goes into her room and a few minutes later comes out with a disgusted look on her face and her hand over her mouth. She walks right past me and out the front door without saying a word, gets on her bike and leaves. I got up and went in her room and her dresser drawer was open and the panties were on the floor.

I left the house and have been aimlessly driving around since. Im trying to figure out how I'm gonna explain this. My girlfriend has already called my phone 3 times, but I haven't answered. I don't know what to tell her. I'm freaking the fuck out, Cred Forums. What can I do to get myself out of this?

>7
>neighbor
>I hate the man himself with a passion
>But I enjoyed the attention so I never resisted
>He actually stole things from me
>One time I asked him if I could have some things back he swatted me on the ass and told me to "stop being a little bitch and just be my little bitch"
>To this day even though I hate him those words give me an erection

Have you ever been property Cred Forums? It feels awful and wonderful at the same time.

>twinkle toes fair
Kek

Yeah, can be fixed. With big black dick cumming inside your ass and mouth while serving in prison.

>I love her with all my heart
>all my heart
>My heart
>all of it
Good one

13, babysitter and her boyfriend.
It was my birthday gift

Nice b8 dude

Fake and gay.

You know, because most people go right to their underwear drawer to check on their undergarments.

GTFO

This

>be me
>be 16
>aunt asks me to watch little cousin
>surewhatever.gif
>aunt leaves
>bored just try to chill out and watch TV
>little cousin is 6 and very hyper
>tell her to chill out
>starts teasing and acting defiant
>jumps on me
>"wtf go sit down"
>"no user!"
>push her off me
>she just keeps climbing on me and giggling
>I'm laid back on the chair and she's sitting on my dick
>can't help it
>naturally get boner
>She's straddling my lap at this point
>it honestly did feel good can't even lie
>just kind of let her set on it
>feel the warm of her tight little pussy through her thin pajamas
>"user what's poking my butt?" keeps giggling
>"the remote. get off now"
>"whhyyy??"
>(I shit you not) she starts tribbing it
>thrusts back and forth on my rock hard dick
>still giggling laughing etc.
>at this point I'm getting full on molested
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>she literally leans forward and kissed me
>not with tongue or something just a peck
>not gonna lie, I kissed back (just a peck)

At that point I was like nope fuck this and pulled her off me. I could get in way to much trouble I didn't want to deal with. From then on I understood children do have feelings of arousal though. It's the truth and moralfags don't want to admit it.

Should've hid the panties elsewhere.
Anyway, I don't think you can explain it in anyway you don't seem like a sick fuck, so you have two options: rape her daughter or rape them both.

I was 6, by my aunt.
inb4 gay
shit made me to become a sex addict and a degenerate

Oh yeahh shit I forget you just know everything init, soz ard.

18, i gave a handjob to a gypsy

Quads of truth

My molester didn't have any trouble with me desu. The sad reality is as verbally abusive and as much of an asshole as he was he was really good at sex. No experience I've had as an adult with a woman compares to how good he made me feel on the recieving end. Even when I blew him I still came. It sucks because my time with him has all the obvious hallmarks of an abusive relationship but he wrapped me around his finger so well that honestly if I were a kid again and he tried to come back for more I don't think I'd refuse him.

It feels awful, like I have no spine and am completely worthless because of it but I still can't bring myself to not do it regardless of how much it utterly kills my sense of worth.

my neighbors mom
never told any one til i was around 30

9, babysitter.

Wasn't actually that bad. it gets blown out of portion tbh

You really are such a little bitchass faggot. I'd have given my right nut to fuck a 19YO when I was 14.

>man the fuck up Bitch Princess

I've always wanted to own a person sexually tbh.

kek

9, random cunt running a petrol station, cunt

Whom*

I'm the same poster if you couldn't already tell

Story?

No age, and by no one, because I don't have a victim complex like all you faggots.

Lmao@ur lives. I'd tell you to get fucked but it looks like your family members already did that.

ok, edgelord

nice dubs my dude

Whom*

7, by one of my teachers

>t. 12 y/o

>not being molested=edgelord
Lmao. K.
Sorry I triggered you, but get over it, you're used goods.

This pasta is cold.

Fetuses masterbate

Sex drive may not kick in until puberty but even kids experience romantic interest and human beings are capable or orgasim since before birth.

I had a bit of a scare when I was younger but was never molested myself.

A friend of mine that I used to play with as a kid, lived in a really poor part of town (my mom would always drop me off and pick me up even though I could take the bus) and I remember her house being really dirty most of the time. It was actually my first memory of there being such a thing as poor people.

Anyways sometimes when I was over in my friend's room, we could hear loud music coming from her older sister's room and muffled noises. She always told me it was just her sister being loud.

So anyways we were friends for a couple years and I just got used to her dirty house and her loud siblings because she was a nice kid and we had fun together.

One day when I was over there a little late I had to go to the bathroom, and the door was locked so I just sat on the floor in the hallway waiting for whoever was in there to be done. When the door opened I saw my friend's dad standing there in a bathrobe that was open in the front with a huge hard-on that was covered in vaseline. He didn't notice me at first and jumped a little when I was there, closed his bathroom and carried on. First time I ever saw a dick and I remember it like it was fucking yesterday. Of course I didn't understand the implications of it being hard and lubed up at the time. I used the bathroom fast and called my mom saying I had to go home.

That friend moved away a few months later and I always kind of wonder if her dad got arrested for molesting her sister or something. As far as I know he never did anything to my friend but maybe she wouldn't have told me if he had, or something.

>be me
>be 5
>playing in backyard
>friend's older brother and his friend jump my fence
>both laughing their ass off
>"come over here behind the shed"
>he tells me if I close my eyes he will give me a lollipop
>I do it
>I taste his curcumsided penis in the back of my throat
>feelsgood.jpeg
>open my eyes and it his cock
>we don't say anything they just laugh and run off

I haven't told anyone to this day, I enjoyed it. I hate cunts that go on about "it shook me up" people have needs they have to satisfy, come to terms with that faggots

age 11 lost my virginity to a ho she was qt tho so k

You're just a faggot though. Freak.

got any more of that set? hi-res of that one? whats her name?

7 y/o
my neighbor

8 years old by my friends older sister.
10 or 11 by another friend's older brother

This thread molested and triggered me

a closet fag if that

>pussy since day
>twinkle toes fairy
>mfw

that is a revolting penis.

looks like something that Man Ray would've painted.

>7 y/o
>father

bwehhhh

kek wtf

5, older sister and her bf

wow shit double teamed, sucks

When I was like 5 or 6 I had a baby sitter, Pam. At nap time shed give me rubs. This included back and dick. I remember always looking forward to it, still to young to know what the fuck was up.

Then a while later I was raving to my mom about how I live pams rubs so much and my mom took it personally like, my son likes the baby sitter more than me or some illogical shit women think.

So my mom was like "I can give good rubs too" and starts rubbing my back and I was like "ITS NOT AS GOOD AS PAMs!" And I could tell this upset my mom as she seemed to tear up and sob a little bit. And then she asked me to show her how Pam does it so she can too.

So I grabbed her hand and rubbed it on my dick and she pulled away and screamed for my father.

All I know is after that those sons of bitches took my Pam away!

I don't remember how it exactly went down but it was pretty similar to this.

Then the years of therapy and shit for something i actually enjoyed while some Jew psychologist was telling me I'm so fucked up from this I don't even realize that I'm fucked. Better take some meds for a while. They pushed so hard for me to say that I indeed have mental problems now as a result of this, which for some reason was a relief to everyone.

>Good job goy! Admitting and acknowledging it is the first step to getting better

Bitch I just want Pam to jerk me off some more.

Parents were a mistake.

>birth
>life

I live in eastern Europe

When my friend was 15 he dated a cute woman in her mid 30s. At the time everyone thought he was a total pimp and shit.

Can you imagine how it'd go down if the genders were reversed?

How's your relationship with her today?

fucking kek

Just be like I smoked some weed a friend gave me and I was so fucked up I thought they were you're panties honey "I would never do anything to you're children and cry in shame and embarrassment wink wink

By my own hand

Kinda normal. We don't particularly talk about it often and absolutely not when anyone's around. It's just like one of those silly things, that you did in your childhood and now laugh about, now that you're grown up and see how childish it was. Kinda?
We still sometimes make fun of her (now) husband and that he never noticed. But that's about it.
I prefer not visiting her a whole lot, though, as she turned into some kind of... annoying twat in recent years. Always having to be with the newest stuff about the newest most cancerous mainstream games and shit. I don't have the patience for that.
(But damn would I like to tap that at least once again. Her tits turned out to be huge in the end.)

Another babysitter experience but bear with me. I'll try to remember as best as I can.

Basically my babysitter used to fuck her boyfriend while she babysat me. This went on for years and I never ratted her out to my parents or anything because she was really cool and never policed my bedtime or anything as long as I left her and her boyfriend alone. As I started getting older though I started getting boners when I listened to her getting fucked by her boyfriend. It just got me generally interested in sex and stuff.

So one day she's over watching me and she looks kind of bummed out and asks me to watch a movie with her or something. I'm not crazy about the idea because I'd rather be playing video games but I decide to sit next to her and watch movies anyways. She's got one of those R movies like she used to watch with her boyfriends and I think it's kind of cool becuase she's letting me watch them with her. But she'a also sitting really close to me. There's this one scene in the movie where a lady's tits are shown and she looks at me while that's on and laughs because I look so flustered. I remember thinking that I didn't know it was legal to show nudity in movies. She asks if I like looking at boobs and I just sort of stammer a reply (I can't remember, I was a fucking kid). So weird enough (she must have been high or something) she takes her top off and to my amazement she isn't wearing a bra. I just stare at her tits for a while and she asks if I want to touch them or suck them. I'm not a very bold kid so I just reach out and start fondling them and she actually starts moaning like a fucking whore. I still think about that noise she made all the time.

Then she starts undressing me, first taking off my pajama shirt (I had those button up pajamas) and then sliding her hand into the top of my pants and feeling my dick. Couldn't believe what was happening so I just kind of freeze and let her have her way with me.
(continued)

At that moment she looks into my eyes and I remember vividly that I was afraid she was "catching" me staring at her tits more. She had really nice tits, like kind of puffy at the tips, and freckles on her collarbone. I still have a freckle fetish because of her.

So anyways her hand is just massaging my dick at that point and my mind is racing with the thought of "does she think my dick is too small?" and "I hope she doesn't squeeze my balls because that would hurt." She starts talking in this raspy voice about how much of a little pervert I am and how she knows I've been listening to her having sex. She keeps asking me if that turns me on or if I rub my little dick while thinking about that and I just don't even say anything to her, but she keeps talking and rambling like an insane person or something.

Then she starts kissing my body, starting at my stomach and up my chest, she rubs her hands over me and tells me how smooth and sexy my chest is. I didn't know what she meant at the time but I guess because I had no chest hair. Finally after kissing my chest and neck a lot she comes up to my face and asks me if I want to kiss the way they do in the movies. I still remember her hot breath on my face as she talked. I just nod and she bends over and separates my lips with her tongue and started deep kissing me while she keeps pressing her tits into my bare chest.

After breaking off she looks at me and asks me how that was, and I kind of stupidly reply that her mouth tastes like chocolate, to which she responds that she's not surprised since she had Reese's for breakfast. I'm a little taken aback by this so I just say, "you had candy for breakfast?" "Not candy," she explains, "Reese Puffs Cereal." So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I take a bite and instantly I'm overwhelmed by the chocolatey peanut buttery sensation flooding my mouth. Reese Puffs. It's candy, for breakfast!

I wouldn't count that as molested, that sounds pretty fucking awesome man!

I don't quite know what just happened.

>insert story here

Fucking amazing you should try it

>m
>10 or 11
>dad of a friend in the neighborhood
>was regular and lasted till 15 or so
>mixed feelings to say the least
>already told my story
>have copy pasta

6 my uncle.

By my stepfather. From 4years old to 16 years old. True story.... Unfortunately.

Never got molested sadly, although my 2 female cousins and I would hide under bed sheets and open there pussys up to see what's inside after I round porn on parents old comp. Nothing happened tho

My kids are that age, you are absolute scum for doing shit like that. The power relationship between a kid and a adult is just not balanced. You are destroying these kids. Please go and kill yourself, or give me your address and i'll swing by with a hammer and smash your little nuts, before i'll burn you to death.

m or f
details? How do you feel now?

/thread

this

Kill your self scum, I hope you die slowly and in pain.

agreed, jump out go "BOO!"
scared/10

15. Twin sister. We still fuck.

and leave your kids home alone?

I was 41 by my niece

sisters fit like a glove dont they?
13 for me, we still fuck also, it got weird around 20 though

>swing by with a hammer and smash your little nuts
>Not original
>There is already a video of a guy who did that called.
>One guy one hammer.

Male. I feel like shit. Because of me my cousins (also males) got raped by my fault because i never told anyone. He was rich and my mother needed money so I didn't wanted her to be poor so ive let him rape me without saying a word about it till I was 16. I feel like it's my fault. I'm 19 now and I still have nightmares every night.

Your shitter got tickled and you loved it.

Man up.

my older sister was would molested me, she would touch my ass and rub the outside of my pussy i told my mom and i moved with my grandma

Underrated post.

I know it would feed up your fantasies, but I didn't liked it at all.

Pic?

just flirt back and spend time with her, you'l manage.

How the hell were you assfucked for 12 years, didn't like it, and never told anyone, ran away, hammered his skull, etc?

I'll never understand people.

I must've been like 7 years old, because I still lived in Long Island. I only have vague memories, but I remember being inside this decently sized house, which I'm guessing must've been my cousin's because I didn't remember seeing my parents around. When my cousins figured it was time to take a nap, they had a bed for me. The room was very small and narrow, with a small closet to the left, and a small bed to the right. I would go take my naps, but almost every single time, I'm met with a naked woman body on top of me. The lady would lay on top of me, put my arms behind her back, and start kissing me. I would always pretend I'm asleep, because I was too scared with what was going on. I still remember the sharp feeling of her shaved pubic area grinding against mine.

This one time, a little girl appeared next to us while the lady was doing this, and I can't remember what they said, but the girl leaves and the lady continues.

I think the very most frustrating part about this event is the fact that I KNOW it happened, but I don't know who did it.

No weirdness. We are42,both married. You're right, like a glove.

Did he also get burned in the end? Bamboo between the nails would also be nice. Maybe a skin the bastard a bit, poke out eyes?

What would you suggest would be the most painful way to proceed for a longer lasting pain?

Smash glass jar in ass Goatsee style?

I know it's weird to understand but when I was old enough to understand it wasn't right, I also feared the fact of being forced to live in the street. I did it for my mom mostly.

Make them believe someone broke into your house and e paranoic about it when your gf tells you that. They will believe someone was there and it wasn't you.
For the calls tell her you had a bussines reunion with a friend

WTF I love breakfast now.

>implying we care about hurting people.

kek

may i polish your armor whiteknight?

I now have an odd craving for cereal.

Started at 8 with brothers and dad, still going at 29

I don't think it was on purpose, but my sister made me orgasm when I was ~12.

We were play wrestling over some stupid shit, her breasts were swinging about and I inadvertedly got a boner. I tried to hide it which gave her the upper hand and she pinned me down and sat atop me. Her butt and thigh area rubbed right against my boner and when I struggled to turn over she squeezed her thighs together to lock me down. I came pretty much instantly. I think she realised what happened because she immediatly released me and let me run away. We both pretended like it never happened and we stopped play wrestling after that.

I was molested by mert when I found Cred Forums at the age of 26

this thread is worthless without pics
post your school photos

The same thing happened to me, but when i was 10

photos of sister, ploz

When I was 11 my uncle got fucked by his uncle

if I ever perfect my time travel device, I'll tear your tiny ass in two

We just talked about normal things like learning to read or which boys have cooties or our favorite pokemanz

5 by my cousin. made blow him

Hahaha, no. As if.

Fucking love always sunny in philidelphia.

hahaha, faggot
kill yourself

You are going straight to hell, Mac.

14 my aunt

Ok, but I bet you spend on a lot less time on the toilet now, right? You can probably shit out huge logs as easily as other men fart, can't you?

>It wasn't fun and it killed my interest in sports.
>You can probably shit out huge logs as easily as other men fart, can't you?

kekerinos

I was 8, by our "lesbian" neighbor. She was 14.

falling for the molested meme

47 by my daughter.

14, Aunt

She used to think it was funny to try and catch me getting out of the shower because I was so shy as a kid

Big extended italian family meant we were often all in the same place at once, especially when we were all a bit younger

One day she caught me at the worst time, as my towel wsa too far away from the shower

I was stunned like a deer in headlights, i was just about to cry and she could see this, so she approached me

She put her hand on my shoulder and said that there was nothing to be ashamed of, it was just a bit of harmless fun.

She then grabbed my dick... Her cold hands (i always have hot showers) caused my dick to harden in her palm insanely fast

I went even more red and said that I was sorry, it was because your hand is cold

She apologised, and warmed her hand up by rubbing it on her pussy inside her pants, then putting her hand back on my dick

it sounds fun and all... what happened in the couple of years afterwards.. but as I got older I realized that this bitch fucked up my idea of relationships for most of my young adult life...

Pretty sure i seen that vid on Limewire

7-12 on 5 or 6 occasions by my mom
>inb4 greentext pls

HOLY SHIT i haven't thought about limewire in years. What a program

all that pizza and insects, shit was cash

Was the greatest site on the internet

Still is ;)

into the gas chamber you go

>implying 'gas chambers'

Nice try Shlomo

Any relevant search terms?

It's all on Tor now lad

14 and i was raped by my boyfriend
I'm a gay faggot mm

25, by moot

you're forgetting about albinoblacksheep friend

I know, I like my qts tropical

5 by my cousin who was 13

Was referring to actual keywords to use, i think I have all them series out there

I was raped in an alleyway when I was 13, ended up pregnant, and since then I've gone out of my way to get raped again to feel the thrill of it, if you have questions ask, I'll answer at least most

ok, but did she suck you off and is she hot?

Fuck you op.
Mum was in hospital, getting over whatever the fuck she had. Dad was working his arse off.

Older cousin had his way with me. Didn't really like it.

I guess I'm up for more therapy now...

Go for it

You have some fucking issues child. Please seek some help.

Around 9-10 y.o. By a great-uncle. He was virgin in his fifties and lived with his mother. Brobably still is. Showed me some straight porn for the first time in my life and filmed my anus on his nokia. Tis was fun. Now im 22 and still a virgin, have a little sister. Oh boy.

what's your home address and the best way to get inside unnoticed during the night?

Also Tits or GTFO

Sprengelstr. 2, Berlin, Spandau (Berlin), Germany, I leave the doors open

Too bad I'm not in Europe! Hopefully some other user can oblige.

Jaime, is that you?

I am not GTFO and I don't think you really want to see my tits bro

By my younger brother

>has "triggers"
>goes on the internet anyway

Fuck, millenials are dumb as shit.

Tell us more

post pics of you

You amazing bastard.
10/10
Would kek again.

I'm just a generic fucktoy, does it matter, I have holes to fill

If you have kids that age why are you on Cred Forums looking for more?

And i can't make it to your place, so i need the pictures to jerk off to

Your mentality is fucking hot. Id really like to see you, so i can imagine doing that to you, and filling your holes.

You genius.

>whom

>tfw you weren't molested by a hot woman

This sucks. Where were the pedo women?

Wouldn't consider this "molestation" but

>Be 9
>Visit grandma on weekends
>7 year old cousin and her mom are living there for a while
>She always asks to see me naked when we're alone
>Whatever
>Show her my cock a few times
>One time in particular she starts fingering herself
>Tells me to stick my fingers inside

There was never any penetration but we did a lot of oral and fondling. She really liked it when I'd lick her asshole which probably explains the anal fetish I have today. She's now 18 and has a beautiful little college girl body. I might see her over Thanksgiving and I might try to fuck her.

Maybe 10 or 11. My older sister would sit on my face with a t shirt on and nothing else. Also would put her toes in my mouth

Teh internets is mah salvation
Ur just a h8r
Embrace my garmonbozia

>Inb4 no pics

I think you have the wrong impression. It`s not because you didn`t get molested, it`s because you post a meaningless comment in order to trigger people. It`s just plain dumb.

Fine have this one

When I was 15 my older sisters friends hooked up with me. Does this count?

Probably not. My trauma comes from elsewhere

I want this to be real. So bad.

uh huh. look at the filename Einstein

8 and 9, my teacher.

I don't think I was molested, but I remember bathing with my mother naked when I was a child. asking her about why she didn't have a cock and touching her pussy.

>my mother is all kinds of fucked up.

tinyeye says nothing, but there's no timestamp, we still need proof so be a good bitch, why don't you

I'm aware. Which is why i said i wanted. :/

damn... that`s fucked up, you got me the chills user. Who knows what evil lurks in this family.

>me

Also, I have a fetish for MILFS and watching porn of moms fucking her son and such.

>I think there is a connection there

Your pussy looks too tidy for a rape victim.
You're a fucking liar

23 by Bill Murray
he told me no one would ever believe me

if this was an add campaign, itd be 10* more effective than what they got now.

I've been 'molested' several times, it's pretty simple, just chat to a guy and offer to suck his dick - take pictures and voila your molested.
Can't get away with that shit anymore but thanks to the good old law I'm sitting pretty in my own apartment, set for the next few years off the back of some idiot men whilst they rot in jail for a bit.

When the money starts to run out I'll probably try for a rape conviction.

If theres any other girls in this shithole forum, try it yourself - it's your word against them and if you get found it it'd be like a slap on the wrist.

I mean, I don't remember the first time I was molested, I just remember being told why my cousin was in prison.

You get shit loads of attention, some spending money and you can fuck over some losers.

Win win really.

Kek

you have a problem. you will rot in hell for putting innocent men in jail.

7-10 my babysitter

>all these babysitter stories

So basically I should never hire a babysitter for my kids, right?

Topkek

You right I'm sorry, want to meet up so I can make it up to you? ;)

i like you.
let's hang out.

(Inb4 rape accusation)

you`ll trigger the hell out of this thread :D

god dammit, we samefagged, without being samefag....

i doubt it.
This sounds like a dude, whose made up some backstory for some chick he may or may not have molested...

And now, for the threads sake, he's doing a little role playing, acting out that persona...

There are no women on /b

When I was 10.
By my uncle.
Pic related, it's my faggot uncle.

Nice try, attempt to duplicate correct sentence structure next time.

Jokes obviously, no-one with money comes on here.
If I'm not married in like 3 years then yeah, some sorry fuck is going to have a hell of a time :)

Probably repressed memory. Be very careful

Not yet,my friend,but i haven't given up..

no, please do

it's okay because you're uncle is a 10 himself.

You're a sub. Find yourself a dom and live happily ever after.

You think it's funny when a family member is screaming "rate me!" while tearing your asshole apart with his horse cock?

What happened to rape baby.

What's the final fate of struggle snuggle Sammy?

im 19 and i fingered two 15 year olds the other day it was awesome

Your sure it wasn't with your aunt and uncle out in Bel Air?

I had a miscarriage, no idea what happened to the rapist, I hope he is out there waiting for another shot at me

I'm insulted most of all with how low quality your bait is.

I know that feel desu

What does underage pussy feel like?

Lol youre calling him the bitch when he was the one who was fucking a hot 19 year old at 14 while you were still trying to grope your nan you sad fuck.

at what age is it posible to penetrate a girl in the vagina (not talking about the legal age)

fucking great

Pretty much from the getgo

so can you penetrate like a 6 yr old with ease or is it hard to do ?

Have you ever seen a 6 year old pussy? It's by no means easy, ever.

Noone said it'd be easy. But at least it won't hurt you.

yea i have seen one but never done anything

Kek

i was 5 molested by my 20 yo babysitter

I was 6, babysitter was 15. Sister directed it.

I'm not a grill btw. So it was pretty sweet.

Do you not know how to reply faggot? Lurk moar perhaps.

I remember seeing a cp video where a 5yo girl took a adult size cock into her pussy. Must've required lots of training. She also took anal well pretty well.

>be me 10 or 11
>live in apartment complex with mom and little bro
>large courtyard surrounded by buildings.
>play there all the time
>one day see girl I went to elementary and part of middle school with
>Had a crush on her, major
>curly brown hair, cool as shit, tiny bit of a tomboy
>her parents are divorced, dad lives across the courtyard now
>she's over on the weekends, we spend time together outside all the time
>my mom and her dad meet since we are over at each other's places all the time
>Mom's cool with me spending time over there. Thinks her dad will be a good influence on me since my dad bailed (white, not a nigger)
>Her dad invites me over one day when the girl is not there
>asks me all kinds of strange questions about if I like his daughter and if I like girls and shit
>think I am in trouble
>asks me about if I touch myself ‘down there’
>he’s giving me the sex talk. Wasn’t clear until he got to the end and then my mom asked about it later.
>my mom asked him to, it seems. She says it is something my dad is supposed to do
>embarrassed, but he seems nice and cool about it.
>talks about porn and then shows me some. long time ago, so VHS, no internet yet
>talks about masturbation and what it is and that it’s ok, all guys do it
>long story short, he tells me I can watch porn when I want at his house and he'll leave the room so I can spank it.
>Kinda horrified and embarrassed but also really want to see more porn.
>go over occasionally and ask to watch porn. He’s always cool about it. Pops some in and leaves the room.
>Sometimes, after a while, he walks into the room, passing through, or to get something. Sometimes he just sits over on the other side of the couch and watches porn too but not looking at me.
>sort of embarrassed, but after a while, not.

>Auntie
>story tiem

Me too.

i was 20 and she was 14
i was the molester

>Soon he’s jerking his cock at the same time. First in his boxers and then soon out in the open
>amazed at the size of his cock. Never seen an adult one IRL. Watching him cum blows my mind the first time. I still can’t jizz.
>There is a video camera, which I know now, was on every time but didn't realize at first. I am a dumb kid
>this goes on for a while. Jerking to porn in the same room, but a lot of the time I am just watching him and how he does it, using lube sometimes etc. I’m just playing with my cock and watching him cum all over himself.
>occasionally we’d shower together after, but he wouldn’t really touch me.
>One day he comes over while I am playing with mine and gets down on his knees, I am on the sofa.
>Asks me if I want to try something that feels really good. Tells me to close my eyes and take my hand away.
>And now he’s sucking me…
>Horrified and embarrassed and scared but oh god yes, that feels amazing,
>He sucks me while jerking himself. Still no real orgasm from me though.
>first real orgasm comes very soon after. Maybe like a few weeks after.
> I think my first real jizz was in his mouth. That took a bit of time to happen though.
>When it did happen I was surprised. Thought I had peed a little and tried to get him off. He lifted his head up and spit my cum into his hand and showed me.
>He told me he was so proud and that I was becoming a man and could make babies and stuff.
>we do this for a while, we’d start jerking separately then he kneels in front of the couch and sucks me while jerking his cock.
>at first he just shot his cum on the carpet but after a while he stands up and shoots it on my body but he always waits until after I have cum.
>showering together more now because I’m frequently covered in his jizz, he always swallows mine
>asks me if I want to touch his cock in the shower one day
>goaheadtasteit.png

>It seems impossibly big but I can get quite a bit inside my mouth. He moans a bit and says that it feels so good. Doesn’t cum that time but he’s very happy and telling me how good I am and stuff.
> Soon after I'm sucking him at request
>for a while, at first, he always pulls away and cums into a towel or on his chest but then one day “forgets” and I get it my mouth.
>Swallow some instinctively. Not a fan but it’s ok. Next time he asks me to swallow.
>surewhynot.avi
>Start to learn how to suck well. He’s teaching me, coaching me to use my hands with my mouth, to play with his balls, rub his taint, etc.
>He’s always telling me how good it is and I hate to say this, but I loved it. I loved the feeling of pleasing him and the praise and also my own orgasms.
>Didn't understand gay vs. straight, still knew I liked girls but it felt great.
>Get to go over after school, get my dick sucked to completion and then suck him for a while. Not so bad.
>He continues to coach me on how to suck him off, learn how to get him off quickly and how to make noise and show enthusiasm. He’s always showering me with praise.
>this goes on for a LONG time. Maybe over a year. Then he shows me gay porn.
>maleonmalepenetration.exe
>never knew that shit was possible, I am a dumb kid – told me it feels just like a girl from the giving end, feels even better from the receiving
>sucks me with a finger inside me while I watch 2 dudes rail each other on TV.
>cum buckets and I’m hooked, start anal play at home as well, literally sharpies in pooper
>eventually, he tries his cock in me. I’m 11 or 12 maybe.
>On my back, scared as hell, shaking, but hard, hurts bad but I really wanted to get past it.
>he’s actually cool about it, stops, tells me it will take time
>doesn’t even cum, massages my asshole and puts Vaseline on it. Kinda sore next day but not bad.

>after some time, we try again.
>Shows me how to clean myself out in the shower with this bulb enema. Not embarrassed by sucking cock or swallowing a man’s jizz but the idea of him seeing me poop kills me for some reason
>after shower he spends a long time massaging and fingering me, gets 3 fingers in. I’m on my stomach, feel him climb on top.
>okheregoes.jpg
>the pressure, oh my god.
>he pumps for a while, I am pretty numb so it doesn’t really hurt except when he goes deep. He’s asking me if I am okay a lot and telling how good it feels. Apparently, I am a good boy. :-P
>he finally cums inside, didn’t love it, didn’t hate it, but I didn’t cum until he blew me after.
>we do this maybe once a week or two. Start to get loosened up over time, taking man cock like a fucking pro.
>about 12 or 13 now, pubes just coming in IIRC
>wish I could tell someone, not to make it stop but because it’s like the best thing ever to me. Guy is like a Dad to me as well, takes me places with his daughter, presents at Christmas. Talks to me about guy stuff. Helps me with my homework.
>Plus he sucks a mean dick and gives me access to porn
>he tells me that we’ll get in trouble if I tell anyone because only adults are supposed to do these things
>understand that dad has been videotaping everything, didn’t before, but now he’s not hiding it.
>I am not really embarrassed though so I don’t care. Never consider why he would tape it. I was a dumb kid
>Starting to feel weird about the secrecy. Literally have no idea how bad this is, or what would happen if my mom found out. My only exposure to any of this was with him and it was normalized there but the fact that it was off limits everywhere else was very confusing to me.
>Hear gay and fag at school but literally no idea of the connection to what I was doing. I thought gay was about two boys being in love or not being able to have sex with a girl for some reason.

okay but at what age can you penetrate a girl that has no training ?

>He never kissed me or anything like that. Put his arm around me on the couch and stuff and would give me rubdowns with oil, especially before fucking me.
>Figured out much later the gay porn which he only showed occasionally had no kissing or anything. He either edited it out or fast forwarded. I think there were only like 2 scenes total.
>One day we are the sofa bed which was still folded out because his daughter has just left
>I’ve cleaned up and cleaned out, like a good boy, lubed myself up a bit and I’m jerking myself while he sets up the camera as usual
>This time though there is a long cord into the TV which is an enormous rear projection model. Old school now, but state of the art then.
>first time he’s ever done a live feed type thing so I can see. Think it’s the coolest thing ever.
>I am sucking him and he’s watching it on the TV behind me. Kinda rush the BJ because I want to see it too.
>He lays flat on his back, and I am squatting over his dick and he’s holding my ass cheeks in his hands. Slides me down on his cock. I’m hard, sticking straight out.
>takingitlikeapronow.webm
>I’m watching this on the big TV, fucking amazed, because I had no idea that’s what it looked like really.
>I can see his cock sliding into me and it’s AMAZING. It looks like the porn he’s showed me and for some reason it was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. His cock looks too big but then it’s inside me and I’m pressed down to his balls.
>Sliding up and down slowly, want to jerk myself but have to use my hands to steady myself.
>switch to doggy, face towards tv
>For some reason, and this is something that I probably am just starting to understand fully, I am understanding that I am the ‘girl’. Not that I am a female but that I am the one who always gets fucked and it’s because of my physical size and role in our relationship.

>I don’t exactly understand all of that then really, but I feel this wave of what may have been shame or embarrassment. I know I felt physically hot all of a sudden.
>then on my back at the edge of the bed. Dad’s holding the camera, sort of POV
>start jerking my cock, watching myself on TV
>He’s filming and smiling down at me asking if it feels good and I nod. He says it feels really good to him and that I am sexy
>’Sexy’ makes me feel very weird. I’m surprised by the word, and stop looking at him and go back to looking at the TV.
>suddenly cum buckets all over myself, never done that while being penetrated
>hellyes.jpg
>That really cemented how I felt about anal. Being fucked was a thing for him and I did it because I really kinda loved the guy but it always made me nervous
>felt like I would get hurt, as there was always a tiny bit of pain, but now I get it.
>I also would get a bit soft and never thought I could get off like I did when he fingered me but this was a whole different level
>so Dad pulls out, cums all over me, which normally, he always came inside
>some lands on my face
>firsttimeforthat.ogg
>dad zooms in, I am watching myself turning my head back and forth.
>seen it in porn never on me, kinda mesmerized, dads got a huge grin
>okthatwasfun.scr

As has being said: Pretty much from the start. There's a hole; Stick it in. Doesn't fit? Make it fit. Easy as that.

>this goes on till I am about 15 or 16, right before highschool
>dad rails me or blasts my throat. Girls ignore me but I have less interest because my balls are always empty
>Went to Disney with him and his girls even, mom couldn’t afford it. He never did anything with me when they were around though.
>Dad basically treats me like the son he never had which I know sounds horrifying to some but I fucking loved the guy
>must have swallowed buckets of cum, mom had no idea, never almost got caught
>as I got older, from time to time I would worry about what we were doing, getting caught, being called a fag, etc.
>He’d always reassure me…and then fuck me. He never tried to kiss me or make out or cuddle or anything. No feminization, no verbal abuse nothing at all.
>Never close to getting caught since we were in his Apt. My mom called sometimes to tell me to come home or whatever.
>The occasional weekend when his daughters weren’t there were awesome. He’d take me to a movie, then we’d go home, cum all over everywhere, shower and then he’d make grilled cheese and we’d watch cartoons or something
>then things got weird, and awful and that part is hard to reconcile with this part.
> I wonder from time to time if he hadn’t crossed a line, and also if he hadn’t been taping it and shit, if I would have any negative feelings about it at all.

The end.
back in a bit

16 and my aunt. Well it wasn't nessecerally molestation and more-so "Hey I'm a milf and I wanna fuck, you in?"

Roight mate. I know a cripple bound to a weelchair that used to babysitt, he is serving time in prison now for molesting and fingerimg a 4yo Girl and her 2yo bro.. I you live in zurich switzerland and you ever hired a blond cripple as babysitter.. thats him

7 to 13 by my next door neighbor.

Exactly the same.

get some help. now.

Kek'd

no, you're evil.

I fell in love with my aunt when I was 5. She was so kind, so sweet and just doted over me. I couldn't get enough of her.

> Enjoy the following
> Has the picture above the text

I am ok now. I've dealt with it. I could have used some help then, especially after it ended and into my 20's. I didn't really process it until I was in my 30's.

The mixed feelings are just what they are. To really hate him the way most people think I should I'd have to have a lot more shame than I do. And I have had my fair share but it's pointless now.