Considering killing myself, got any reasons to give me to live? also kirby

considering killing myself, got any reasons to give me to live? also kirby

Do it faggot

No, life is a poison

A virus

Fuck anyone saying life is a treasure

Op Get out of that basement and try to understand that killing yourself won't solve anything. You will just hurt others around you, people that survived suicides are mostly vague for their reason. Life is short it can be tough sometimes but keep your head up ignore what other people say and think about you and find ways of improving your quality of life. You can make you're life less shitty if u get up and do something about it.

What's wrong
?

Isn't Kirby a reason to live?

meh kys if you want to, just make sure to stream it faggot

cause it's fucking stupid.
considering suicide means you have nothing to lose.
if you have nothing to lose, you can start traveling. meeting people. doing literally whatever.
you have no fucking idea what you can still find in life. you're probably not 30 yet ffs.

Had my heart broken

I had my heart broken too and was going to kill myself but got help at the last second and havent been suicidal since, Ive learned though that suicide is a personal thing and Ill never get sympathy for it and you should learn that too, no one will ever really love you, you have to make your way in life yourself with no one else and if people occasionally enter your life then good but never get too attached because people are monsters.

Im not saying this to be cute or edge but because it's the truth, you seem like a sensitive person so you should learn to save those feelings for yourself since you cant really trust anyone in this sick world.

Meeting people? Retard everyone is like a hyena living only for himself

They all hope I will kill myself

>Kirby will cry if you die. Dont make kirby cry faggot.

Some people arent but most are, most youll ever meet, the bimbos who are shallow and only care about looks and only want pleasure and never ever want to feel bad feelings are like that but the more beta types who will sacrifice pleasures will be genuinely compassionate.

How old are you OP?

kirby would be a reason.

It is necessary to get hurt in the process of finding a good grill

At least in terms of living for themself, if you mean people want you to kill yourself they dont necessarily "want" you to, they just dont care if you or dont

I don't have any reasons but your body might. Another user posted this when I made a thread like this. I made it 3 hours tops

I knew someone who couldnt tell me he cared whether or not I killed myself even after I begged him to for eight months, all he could say was "all you say is bad things about me" Id say he deserves whatever he gets but I wont since I know karma will get his ass when he least expects it, taught me alot though about life.

Would you be the kind of person who wouldnt tell someone you cared whether or not theyd commit suicide even if you begged them to for eight months? If so then I wonder why your life sucks so bad

You need to read this thread to have truly experienced life:

And I wonder why you feel this way...probably has something to do with being a psychopath, how? You dont fool me with your kirby bullshit, youre probably the kind of person who would murder helpless little animals in cold blood and not even give a shit about it you lying hypocritical scumbag