Is this the real life? is this just fantasy?

Is this the real life? is this just fantasy?
>Cred Forums continues

BLACK NIGGERS

>faggot

nigger nigger nigger

>or is this dick really in my asss

caught in a landslide

I GOTS THE KEYS ..

Its a nice day to start again.

Its a nice day for a white wedding

You have no idea how proud I am of all of you.

No escape from reality

Fuck you op, take your 9 gag shit back to facebook

(OP)

I want to ride my bicycle!

THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Micheal caine

Hey little sister did you eat my cum?
My little sister got banged by everyone

Nice day for a gangbang

You just walked in a circle.

>this the real life?

No, is just Fanta-sea.

you are a homo
no escape from your little dick
mama please suck my dick
cause its so small and little

Poos pies lol I'm fire yeeears Gary oldman

Continuing the dark ages Monty Python arguments regarding holy life shit make no sense even if Lost was all a dream mindfucking skulls on the guess you'll say cool story bro on the capitalism empires of this very city we live in, don't be a pancake, guises

The world is the primal piled goiter that is the best of the best thing about this holiday. We need more followers on you and your heart and mind and body of the day before my eyes are burning in the sun. Using iPad to shit out auto words, I need to get some sun

Leg bump

Caught in the aids hype, my death is a certainty. I sucked a dick, I swallowed some cum with HIV. I'm just a fag boy, I need some anal beads. Because it doesn't matter if I'm the top, or I'm the bottom, you 100% gonna bareback and spread my seed.

Randumb

So much talent, pity that he died. There will never be a band better than The Beatles.

Feets

Clean your carpet, nigger.

They don't match the drapes