youtube.com/watch?v=_z12ZQ2_DFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh god

This whole channel
youtube.com/channel/UC8a7lwtLe1d94EsvvzKJH3w/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=D3thA7mCnJ8

youtube.com/watch?v=xUVooNQE3VM

now these anons are cringe af

you suck faggot. trying so hard to get dislikes onto that channel. its a bad channel but has nithuing to do with cringe

That's some fat fingers, holy fuck.

Everything was fine til penis.jpg appeared

>Deal with it.

Get's me every fucking time

This shit is ungodly, prepare yourselves: genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/

>this is what Cred Forums actually believes

This ain't real

>Deal with it.

You can't weight, but you can size it, apparently.

>Vapogender: a gender that sort of feels like smoke; can be seen on a shallow level but once you go deeper, it disappears and you are left with no gender and only tiny wisps of what you thought it was

>Mirrorgender: a gender that changes to fit the people around you

>(POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING) Autigender: a gender that can only be understood in the context of being autistic

Half of those guys are quite buttfuckable

Dat look of disapproval and shame...

Hey, hold your horses, not everyone is after cp, not everyone here's a trap lover, not everyone here's a cuck.

Sauce? Nudes?

this always makes me cringe but for some reason i also find it kind of adorable

Fucking teenager shit, this is a rage thread now

>Germans
>texting in "english"
why?

You see, the other person can still be non-german

Probably it's just fake

Who would buy that retarded shit?

Tell the crew to get the Pequod ready, we have a lot of work to do.

9gag is swarming with retarded German fucks. There's your answer.

I cringe every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=41CFwD9M1XY

I'm a tumour I'm a tumour I'm a tumour I'm a tumour I'm a tumour

I understand none of this. Can someone explain?

That door looks extremely tight even for a skinny person...

Probably going to end up being a fat slug lord who doesn't shave and is triggered by age 2.

Here

Lost.

>male and female are the only genders that arenĀ“t on this list

kek

>Find in page "Gender"
>Phone crashes
GG

youtube.com/watch?v=FuxI692S-S8

youtube.com/watch?v=MB3KMt7_f9g

I'm actually in a similar position with with one my teachers. She's a hard core SJW who tosses her support behind Clinton even though I pointed out her scandals, got triggered at the word feminazi, and uses made up words like classist.

explain por favor

> Classist
> Made up words

Classist is a real word though, its discrimination against someone because of their class (rich, poor, noble, farmer, etc.)

It's a program to check if inputnumer X is odd or even. You can check this with an easy trick, devide it by 2 and check if you have a whole number. If so, X was even. Otherwise it was odd. This guy made script checking every possible option up untill 100. This way you have a rather large and unreadable piece of code. It's also inefficient bucause it doesn't check your number if you input > 100.

as long as shes suckin my dick she can call me grandma for all I care

YOU SICK FUCK

oh god

Is that the same girl from that wake up blowjob video??

This kind of shit makes me want to an hero by cutting my face off with a boxcutter

An autist programmer who doesn't know how to use the % operator in java, so instead, to solve the problem he compared the number with all number from 1 to 100.

Thank you user, for being the first person to fully explain this

>using System
>namespace oddoreven
>Console.WriteLine

>java

nigga u wot

I Had a guy in my class at high school and People thought he was smart, meanwhile i Do shit like it's supposed to be and nobody bats an eye

I'm on my way, Boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=8HE9OQ4FnkQ

HAHA OH WOW

> a unique

story behind it?
was it posted by some teacher?

decent code:
if( givenNumber % 2 = 1 ) return "Odd number";
return "Even number";

Instead he wrote.. utter tripe

Thank you my niggers

I swear; Jesus looks like he's saying "Come at me Bro!".

>made up words
>feminazi
>classist

"The fuck, bitch?"

Joe "hold her tighter is she's a fighter" snider

Translation: "First Make-Up try. It's okay, but could be better."

i feel so fucking disturbed by these... i am about to vomit

I'd love to watch the whole presentation.

What a fucking faggot humblebrag, the whole post was just to show that he had 8k audience

burn

Don't let us stop you.

What?

louis theroux?

>I'd tentacle rape you if I was an octopus

had my first makeup attempt too, recently. But I'm pretty sure i won't post it on facebook.
And yes, I'm a genderfluid nonbinary lake dragon male spiritkin angel man.
And I don't know why I'm telling you this.

That was obviously done with an ink pen you gullible faggot.

>what women should look like
>vagina
Well yeah that's what a woman is you shitlord

Fucking divide it by two and look for a remainder, like a couple lines. Jesus that is autistic as fuck.

THEN BE A WOMAN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

>what is a modulo?
noob

Are these people on fucking crack

No way this is real

>im killing myself
Did not expect that

checked

Look, user, I don't care if you identify yourself sexually as a rainbow colored peach or if you believe that god is a black lesbian with a 9 inch clit. The problem with most of the people nowadays is that they want to shovel up their preferences down someone else's throat.

savage

>tfw this girl is 4 years old now
>tfw remember seeing it in a cringe thread when it was still fresh
Jfc

I love how this bitch is so fucking ashamed at how retarded feminist logic has become, she had to cover her face.

remember; no matter how bad you have it, she'll always have it worse.

sauce?

That door looks to be about 24" which is a way below building code. I don't know about NYC but in my city you could not rent an apartment with a door like that if it's used for egress.

But since she's got the light off I almost guarantee it's a closet and she's just just fishing for whale sympathy.

its fake, in the original she was crying because of her dead brother.

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

I bet you thats a pantry door or some shit like that but she's doing it for the fucking attention

This isn't cringe, anxiety problems are a bitch, this guy did something big, good for him

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z4dMF73-b8

This whole channel is just awful, and this video in particular.

Oh shit I remember this. That Guy was such an alpha.

Lost

If they all got together they could make a pretty cool Syfy story if they focussed on making cool interesting races instead of buulshit ew 'genders'.

This fucking blew my sides

b a s e d

I was there. I got a hug from that derpy. Smelled of dryer sheets and was soft as Fuck. Comfy as hell.

> it's plenty dank

I will take "The little STD An" for 500

did you just not know what went wrong?

top fucking kek

ur so smaert hurr durr

My nigga. Nothing was wrong with that day. I even seen it going into the ladies room.

thelittleSTDan

java is bad

youtube.com/watch?v=_z12ZQ2_DFE

This isnt real is it? This guy really did this what the fuck ?

I'm not validating your post with a stupid reply you are waiting for.

>doesn't know it's pasta

Why would you not just %2 ????

Dat rant

Where does this "urge to rape" thing actually come from? Most of my male friends aren't gamers and treat women, and actually everybody, respectful and with adequate distance or closeness, depending on the relationship between them and the other person. That's pretty normal social behavior, isn't it? And I'm not sure where to see a rape scheme there.

its a fallacy imagined into existence only by insecure women.

LOL Look at this lieing privlliaed as white MALE motherfucker! When tyall aint hatin on minories or rapin womyny uor sittin on the chans smackin it to luli and postin lies LOL small penises white man

I also identify myself as Kilo Ren

KEK

These persons clearly haven't seen any spiderman comic in their entire life. Hell, the one in the picture is not remotely the only one where he is shown in one of these poses. He's to resemble a fucking spider, mygosh, and the fact that it's even made the news apparently.. Gaah.

Jesus fucking christ i think i went to college with that faggot, what year was this?

V A P O G E N D E R

Agreed

Nice one, kek'd a little. Want a beer?

VAPOGENDER
A
P
O
G
E
N
D
E
R

Missed a square. Seeing how smart people are the only ones to not have children aren't you worried about the dipshits taking over?

I guess even such an indoctrinated breeder would smell the backfire in that.