Be broke college student

>be broke college student
>2nd year, mechanical engineering and physics major
>love math, love physics. it's hard but it's manageable
>lack of money is very stressful with all the academics
>no stress relief.
>bought 250 bars for less than $1 each to sell

what does Cred Forums think about my solution to poverty?

also general drugs thread

shameless sexy bump

It's something I wanted to try with lsd. Actually I made £10 off it but took the rest or the acid my self. I'm too much of a pussy to be a drug dealer tho

Benzodiazepine abuse can lead to lifelong rebound anxiety.

Do what you have to do, I guess. If you're not used to dealing, here's a tip: NEVER let a large amount go on a front. If they need a front, give them just a few so if they dip you don't get burned too bad. Or you can just not front at all, but you lose some gain that way.

if you want to do acid (lsd) then you need to have the right mindset. your emotions can control your hallucinations. and remember to just relax and enjoy it.
as for the dealing part, i've dealt weed before. and I'm selling it to my close friends who knows people that would buy it. so i stay ninja.

if you get hooked ur fucked, stick to ur studies bro.

i don't like bars personally. i'll take it like once in a while but it's not my choice drug.

Hey, I've bought drugs from a guy like you before

Go for it. College is the best place for it, you'll make tonnes of money, but be careful.

Why sell downers though? Maybe some mdma or coke will sell a little better than downers?

thanks for the tip man. I've dealt before so i think i'll be fine. I won't get complacent tho. that's how oyu get caught.

what'd you buy?

If you're in college, I'd invest in an aderall shipment next. Exams are coming and it's always a steady product

because there's a lot of people who're selling coke and mdma and i'm chill with them but they're gangbangers so i don't wanna step on their turf.
no one in my city has bars. so the market is mine. If i had a choice i'd sell acid but no one takes acid that much.

i know a lot of friends who have addy scripts. adderal is really easy to get here. I got xanax because no one else was selling, but everyone wanted.

where abouts are u that there are gangbangers at college?

LA

thought so. i'm at uni in Australia, it's 60% young women in yoga pants and the rest are nerds or future gym teachers

did you pay $1 each 2 mg pill?

it'd be really easy to sell addy and mdma there.

250/210=1.19

i bought each 2.5mg pill for $1.19

yeah i don't remember adderall ever getting around here, or even being mentioned. MD, shit yeah it would b easy to sell

ive got the same problem here, i bought a load of acid for dirt cheap to sell in a city where its very hard to get, but no one seems to want any

alright. here's how you get a script
>1.practice being scatterbrained. try to forget. try to be dumber. this is just practicing
>2.go see a doctor and tell him about your condition
>3.hope he's sleezy enough to give you a 20mg 120 dose script

but don't mention anything about addy or ritalin or anything. also dress like a normal college student.

what country?

yea fam. that's why you have to ask around first. and it's also the drug itself. acid isn't something you do like at night to just relax and go to sleep well. acid takes a whole day away. ya feel?

30 pills = $3,92 in my country

i'm in australia, i don't think doctors prescribe it here? i feel like would kno about it...
but yeah Ritalin is usually floating around the local pill dealers

yea but i didn't get it through legal means.

>Finishing high school just as 25i/nBome's were booming
>Buy several hundred for ~$1 each, sell for $10 each.

It's a pity I spent all my money on booze and kebabs.

Anyway, just don't get caught.

yea i just googled it. it's pretty much the same "drug level" in the US too. maybe aus does their shit differently.
and ritalin is more for scatterbrain and focus rather than euphoria and energy like adderal imo.

yea getting caught is my biggest fear. I'm only dealing because i want some spending cash in college and since i'm an engineer, i can't have a felony on my record.

sexy pics bump

nvm this thread is dead :(

nah

Rolls, acid, weed. Cool dude, great music. Moved away to go to Grad school in California.

Real shame, I'm about 10 years older than the college crowd but I buy about an oz a month and 12 rolls every 6 months on average (plus whatever drugs he had that came though on occasion). Anyone discreet, smart and cool with having an old dude around who could be mistaken for an undercover is hard to find. Can't get busted in my position