My roommate threw a party last night

>my roommate threw a party last night
>got smashed
>partially know related; a friend of a friend
>2am and i'm fucked up
>smoked a blunt with a few people before they left
>related sticks around and gave me a drink that tastes fucking sour and strong, claiming it was a combination of all the open containers
>offered to help clean up
>less work for me so i shrugged
>spilling cups into the trash, i suddenly felt dizzy and sleepy
>I grabbed a hold of my dick and felt it growing for reasons beyond me
>I needed to lay down
>tumbled into my room and crashed on my bed
>i'm falling unconscious when i suddenly felt someone flip me onto my back
>my belt was undone. i tried to focus but couldn't. my pants were pulled down
>"What's...happening," I groaned, feeling fingers wrapping themselves around my erect dick
>a shadow hovered over me. "I don't think," i managed to utter before she planted herself down upon me
>a trail of drool oozed itself passed my lips as she rode me, my eyes rolling around
>she gasped and moaned
>i blacked out just when she began to kiss me, sloppy tongue rolling around my mouth
>woke up a half hour ago alone
>laid out across my bed with my pants down
>dick smells like sushi
>there's no condom around...

wtf just happened? what do i do?

You lost ur virginity! gratz!!

you just lost your verginity. congrats

so what brings you out at this hour?

You've just been raped.
>call the police.
>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

it's 7am for me. i tried messaging her on fb but she isnt responding. i feel so gross.

Don't even contact her. Call the police. Bitches want equality, they should be charged with rape just the same.

Eye for an eye. Get her drunk and revenge fuck her butthole.

Go to the cops and pray you don't have an std cause sushi pussy is never a good sign

pic loox legit rape her do it smart but instead of pussy anul and if not contact from her u a dady

are you gay

I feel your pain OP, I too have been raped by a hambeast. We'd been drinking at her place, she went to bed and I took a couple of sleeping pills and crashed out on her couch. I woke up groggy and fucked up from the pills and booze to find her dragging me into her bed, protesting all the way but too messed up to resist. She pulled my pants off and somehow got me hard, which should have been fucking impossible at that stage. No condom but I knew for a fact she was on two different types of birth control thank fuck.

Oh boy why was she even invited? Fat ugly bitch. Looks like a guy. No wonder she had to rape you

You laugh at all the people who replied not realising that this is pasta.

You got laid + free drugs. Congrats. Now just get her to give you the drugs for free and fuck her on a daily base.

But alcohol + sleeping pills was probably a bit dangerous

>Falling for this pasta

This is poted every other week, get out of here faggot

agreed 100000%

Massive kek. My sides.

Congratulations! You just got aids.

finally got in touch with her, but she says she has no idea what i'm talking about. i passed out and she left after cleaning up.

Get in contact and tell her about the AIDS you've had for 3 years.

kek this

Call police

Do it OP, screencap plz

do it

haha raped by a she troll looking bitch

Someone was pinching me mums breastmilk she expressed at the hospital, so she told a few people she has hiv and eventually found out who it was, apparently watching the mother and father weep uncontrollably knowing that their petty thievery harmed their baby was pretty satisfying

Man that fucking blows.
Talk to the police. Or tell her you have AIDS, and post results.

Tell her you have aids and if she spergs out you have proof to show the police they'll really be on your side too since she looks like a beast also if you were drugged get a test for that things can go in your favor if played right

she knows that i don't have aids because we have mutual friends. would've been a great idea tho. she stopped responding to me after i told her i haven't taken a shower yet and that i'm going to the cops.

call the cops, you got raped

Jesus, you raped that girl, you sick fuck. Or at least that's what she'll tell her parents.

grossss

There was an ugly bitch that stole some of my shit and wouldn't give it back unless I fucked her. When i told her id just take it back she said she'd claim I assaulted her.

I was 15 at the time so I went through with it as at that time I was still a good goy.

I was disgusted about it. I remember the stench and the face she made when she rubbed herself to climax as my dick was thrusting in her unkept furry pussy.

I imagine she got off on the power of it or something as I was very inexperienced at the time.

She stopped you from being a wizard, removing your powers.
You now must remove her life.

Say you have cameras or a witness there has to be something you can do to elicit a reaction out of her, the moment she breaks the moment you have proof

Act quickly the drugs she used may have a short halflife and be undetectable soon enough

Damn, user. You most likely got an std.

call police
file rape
get her arrested
cry when she serves 2 months of a 2 year sentence
raise awareness online
cry when ICANN overcomes your little campaign
an hero

Rape her back with a sawsall dull blade

You actually got raped. Congrats happened to me too. But like me your a guy so no one gives a dam. I was lucky enough to not get aids. Get your self checked now and again after 2 weeks (some std's take 2 weeks to become detectable)

Mazel tov OP. You can die happy knowing you're not a virgin

should go back and kill her tbh famalam desu senpai

medfag here. hiv is 2weeks and then again at 2-3months, 2 weeks is a good indicator but not totally reliable

in your delusional fantasies: "prepare to pay for child support"

in real life: "stop fantasizing about losing your virginity, you tinydicked faggot"

You got date raped bruh.

Looks like you got raped

This.

Keep us posted once you talk to the police OP

RiP Anons Purity

Post her fb

...wouldn't that be that other around?
>in your delusional fantasies: stop fantasizing about losing your virginity by being raped by a woman
in real life: prepare to pay for child support because you can't prove that it wasn't consensual

Better press rape charges before she does. She already knows you caught onto her

Name the baby Cred Forums in 9 months

Tell us her name. Ruin her life.

Get a blood test as soon as possible to confirm you had been drugged. This will help you in case she comes looking for you in nine months.

>this
fuck,

OP here. just got back from the police station, and that was some fucking sexist shit. mostly all the male officers chuckled and gave me condescending looks while i told my story. then a cop asked, "How much did you drink?" "I'm not sure. I was drunk." "Any other drugs? Just the weed?" "Yes." "Sure about that?" "Yes." "Ha, ok, whatever." only a female cop sort of gave me a cheap sympathetic look. then i had to proceed to have this doctor cop touch my cock all over with gloves and a cotton swap. he grimaced at the smell, but i told him that was all her. "i woke up like this." he shrugged, "if you say so." i had pubic hair ripped out by the roots, and went through a "penile wash/penile scraping" in order to collect the necessary samples.

score one for the team bud. keep her number when you need to blow of some steam. lie about it to your friend but keep fucking her.

this
report it as quickly as possible so you don't get cucked

fake
if not you better contact a different police station or state police. But clean your dick dude wtf

pls user do this so everyone can stop being worried

just file a claim against your roomate op it's the safest thing to do if you think she's the one who did it

When will faggots like you learn to never take an opened drink. Ever. Even from a friend I never do.

>clean your dick dude
>clean all the evidence off your dick

Lmfao eye for an eye... Hahaha womans equality...

Kekk'ls.. Fucking kekk'ls

all that in an hour and 40 minutes since you last posted. seems legit.

they all treated me as if i was lying. so fucking skeptic, with their looks and small jokes. after it was all done and i gave the necessary information, they told me to go home and shower and that i shall be contacted soon.
this is some fucking shit. i've been messaging this bitch and she claims that "I'll never get away with it"
in the process of setting up a doctor's appointment now

what's her name?

Looking at those teeth you can thank God she didn't suck you off first

i like the way rigatoni holds a good bogonese

Ew, how do you even go out like that?

Ohhhh dayum

you my friend, just got raped

You're done.

You should have taken a picture of her with you then the police would have definitely believed you

Hahahahahahahaha

Bait

Well done to OP for actually reporting it. A bitch just has to cry 'rape' and instantly the guy MUST be guilty.

>pubic hair ripped

Hey look you can prove it now
Pic pls

You've been raped. File police report, get a blood test to check for chemicals such as roofies. If she gets pregnant and tries to get you for child support, you need proof of being drugged to not be held responsible or have the tables turned.

This is the right answer. Also, take your anger and confusion out on anyone who dares to have an opinion about what happened.

I have some great news for you, OP, assuming you aren't a lying sack of shit...ifshegets pregnant, you will still have to pay child support. The judge is going to rule according to what is best for the child, not what is fair to you. I hope he/she says "deal with it" when giving you the bad news!

I woke up to some bitch riding me once. Kicked her the fuck out of my flat, however I did get Chlamydia from her. At that was curable.

Hey hey...he's going through exactly what a girl has to go through when this happens. And he's not likely to get a conviction, either...some empathy might be in order. Sorry this happened to you. Next time, wear a shirt that says, "I only do anal." That way, your dick will smell like shit, and you won't have to worry about pregnancy. Also, when the doc smells your dick, you can bust out laughing.

Honestly, I'd beat the shit out of her. I'd follow her and find a way to get her alone and fuck her up

kek