Anyone know who is she?

Anyone know who is she?

a fucking kike

Sally Goldberg or something.

hammer goldwoman

Sarah Silverman
Jew
"Comedian" (she hasn't said or done anything funny yet)
but she does need my cock in her ass

Muh jewish goddess. You just know she would suck the cum right out of your balls while talking shit the whole time. Unnnnggggg.

I don't really care. But I'd definitely make the best of her pose. I'd even lick her hairy arms.

10/10 would slam that ass.

a fridge

Is that even a woman?

*who SHE IS

Fran drescher?

mmmm that hairy rectangular body

No. It's a female jew.

jew/10 would heat

Sarah Silverman. She's a comedian.

you fucking faggot

Sheila Silverstein

Sarah Silverman. She's a jew.

lost

9/11 she could melt my steel beams any day

Eh? Why the salt m8

Fuck I'd be into some rough sex with this loon

look at her fucking hairy arms, instant turn off

That's Sarah Silverman, a comedian I used to respect who squandered her talent to become a very vocal feminist.
She's been outed as a liar who will say anything to further the feminist agenda and honestly it makes me sad because I really liked her comedy and now I can't ever enjoy it again.

a dumb chick with some hairy motherfucken arms

quadz

quadz now

this is quad

nice dubl dubz

Mort goldman

Some dumb whore

Wtf is with all the anit-semetism?

That's Jimmy Kimmel. He has a late night talk show on abc I believe.

patrick stewart

Beatrice Bronzeman

Silvia Sarahman

you can blame the jews for that

ending a sentence with a preposition...at.

Give examples of lies pls...am intrigued a lil but not enough to google

She claimed that she did a show with Todd Barry at some comedy club where Todd Barry got paid like 50 bucks and she only got 5 bucks, I can't remember the exact amount right now. Anyway she said this to support the idea of the wage gap (which is actually an earnings gap because women dont' work as much as men and don't go into the same fields either).
Anyway, the owner of the club, a friend of hers, was very hurt by this accusation from her. Apparently she dropped in and did a short set for practice basically and he offered her money to go home after she was done. She wasn't hired to perform, Todd Barry was so he got paid more.

A funny woman

you're thinking of Adam Carolla. Jimmy Kimmel has a shitty podcast where he complains about LA traffic, mexicans, and his pillhead wife.

That was pure cringe. Zero effort.
Dumb bimbo didn't even have a fake german accent, that could have atleast made it a bit funny.

but he's a sandnigger himself.